over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marilyn's Year End Company Party

aeliop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This past Saturday the company that Marilyn is employeed by celebrated their year end party. Marilyn and I always appreciate these functions. It's a chance to attend a semi-formal event, meet new people, not worry about dieting for a few hours, and enjoy some excellent food. So out Marilyn's request I cut my beautiful lettuce, dusted off my sports coat, and headed to the party.

This is the standard shot that you get when you walk into these events. Marilyn and I have been attending these type of functions since 1992 and the format hasn't changed much. Marilyn commented to me that we should line up all of these photos that we had taken through the years and see how much we have changed.
tonymarilynoriginal.jpg

A couple shots from the table

tonymarilyn1.jpg

tonymarilyn2.jpg

This is Kanden and her husband. Marilyn and her have worked together for the last 6 years or so. She has a great personality and is always very entertaining at any function I have ever attended.

kanden.jpg

Awesome pics, You both look great......Hey are they doing the electric slide...:D

Those are great pics of you two. You gotta mix life up with some fun, looks like you two enjoyed yourselves. Tony, How come you are not breaking it down too on the dance floor;):D Thanks for sharing.

You guys do make a great looking couple. And don't get me wrong
Tony, but Marilyn is much better looking between you two:)

i sware to god you look like a movie star tony lol.. and like always, marilyn you are breath taking!! :)

You both clean up very well... Thanks for the pics

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW..NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!I will NEVER leave my camera at home again!!!!! You were not suppose to post pics of me!!! especially before I review and delete, delete, delete!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, I'm over it now:)

thanks for the sweet comments guys.

Awesome pics, You both look great......Hey are they doing the electric slide...:D

Thanks R, no it is that dance where they say "slide to the right" "turn around" etc.. something cha cha.

Lenny said:
Those are great pics of you two. You gotta mix life up with some fun, looks like you two enjoyed yourselves. Tony, How come you are not breaking it down too on the dance floor Thanks for sharing.

HAHA! I was dancing early it just wasn't captured on film.
Thanks Lenny, we try to really enjoy life in many ways this was definately one of those times.

STEVO 47 said:
You guys do make a great looking couple. And don't get me wrong Tony, but Marilyn is much better looking between you two

Thanks STEVO and I agree with you, she takes my breath away each and everytime I have ever seen her.

njpooldude said:
i sware to god you look like a movie star tony lol.. and like always, marilyn you are breath taking!!

You both clean up very well... Thanks for the pics

Thanks Matt but my only experience to date has been 1 episode of "Safe Harbor" back in 1999.

marilyn said:
OMG!!!!!I will NEVER leave my camera at home again!!!!! You were not suppose to post pics of me!!! especially before I review and delete, delete, delete!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, I'm over it now

Oh Sh!@#

Lovely couples!! Thanks for sharing those pics Tony. Reminds me of Mr. and Mrs. Smith hehe!

Wow, Marilyn is a stunner. She someone to die for. U lucky bugga!! :p

Hahahaha.....Busted!

You two make an awesome couple. Thanks for sharing the pics. How come it's always the women on the dance floor first?

Damn, Tony looks like a Las Vegas hustler..:cool:
and Marilyn is gorgeous..
Great pics bro, happy new year to the both of you.

Thats one beautiful classy couple right there.......damm....guys ....hot stuff!!! ha ha

You guys are two wonderful people in my book. You two look great! Glad you had a good time.

Originally Posted by marilyn

TONY- Oh Sh!@#

hahahahahaa:cool:

You two are a VERY attractive couple! A Greek GOD and his GODDESS!

Best,

Mike aka Lycan

Good looking couple, but Marilyn looks Fantastic!

ok, I'm over it now:)

I remember you saying you where going from Centex to Pulte, did that happen. I posted in your post awhile back about Ashton woods interview & I got the job & have a great community here in Atl.

Perfect example of what a successful couple is! Thanks for sharing these sweet moments with us, Tony. :)

hello

good morning friends..how nice to wake up to such kind words from you all...thank you..Im not a vain person, and don't look for compliments and never think I look as good as you say, but thats just me, but really thank you, thats very nice to hear.....Tony can can share with you, I'm just very confident with myself inside.

very sweet of you say:)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner