over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

marital problems

typically when dealing with something like this, people are actually confused as to what the real problems are. I'm not saying you are, but it may help you to list your problems with the relationship in order of importance to you. It would also help us, i believe, be able to give you stronger advice on the situation. once you have that list, have your wife do the same if she's willing and confront the problems one step at a time. large changes always seem daunting but when you break them down one goal at a time, they become much more achievable. This applies well to relationships as well.

Also, regarding communication, just keep reminding her that you're there for her and that you'll listen to anything she has to say. If you say it enough, she may just start coming out with everything she's thinking. Hope this helps, good luck dude.

biggest problem right now is the communication factor. bieng around each other not talking all that. i dunno a ray of hope came today. i had my lunch break from work. i typicaly run home. today i just didnt have time to eat or run home. she texted me saying she missed me on my break. i told her sorry just didnt have time had to run my errands. she actualy seemed a little upset by the fact she didnt get to see me. so i guess any ray of hope is better than nothing right. time will tell.

ok well a short up date. last night she followed me outside went to smoke a cig. she asked me if i was leaving her. i told her know we talked via text message a good bit. we have seen each other roughly 2 hours a day since last thursday. so for bout a week we really didnt get to do any real talking or what not. she asked me how we were. i told as good as we can be when we cant sit down and work on things. decided today that i was going to cut down my hours significantly at work to focus a bit more time on my family/wife situation. so hopefuly things are on the up now. since she did initiate the talking and every thing. also like ten days till the move so if i will be offline for however long it takes them to set the dsl up. not sure when that will happen just a heads up guys thanks again.:D

TMG, it seems you are a hell of a good man to tell her openly when teh other girl came on to you. I don't know how to help really, since you commented in my thread you know i am suffering right now too albeit for different reasons. But i did want to say that you are not alone, good people are hard to find sometimes and you seem to be one for sure. May god bless you. - MP

thanks bro and yes good people are hard to find. with current events that i dont feel like going into i have learned some thing. well mainly today most things are a illusion. happiness is always fleeting so grab on to it while its there. also most of life seems to be a train wreck waiting to happen. so i am going to go have a conversation with my good friend mr jack daniels. feel like shit in the morning then ditch the bottle and hit the wieghts yet again. seems to be the only piece of mind any more is me and the wieghts enjoy guys later days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws