over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MARIUS DOHNE...COULD BE MR OLYMPIA

aqrojase

Registered
Marius Dohne...probably has the best symmetry in bodybuilding right now. I thought Dennis Wolf was good, but this guy is unreal looking. George Farrah did amazing job with him...this guy is much better then Phil heath or Jay IMO.

Marius Dohne Explains his Diet Revolution

Last edited:
This guy has amazing shape! Such a pleasing physique to look at....crazy arms, flaring lats, ridiculous adductors and top that all off with a tiny waist... If there is a pro that I would want to look like it would either be him or Lionel Beyeke.

He did deserve win for sure..... after show knowing some of the problems he had and how he overcame to still be there for the show......

aqrojase he does have great shape and symmetry but better than Jay or Phil?
com'on bro...... he's not even close to them yet!
i do think he can make top10 at Olympia.
that was his best condition ever and he still has a long way to go

He looks great and deserved that win but he has A LOT of size to gain yet at 5ft 11' to even give Jay something to worry about at the Olympia.

Definitely better than Jay or Phil in that he has a smaller waist than Jay and a broader chest and better legs than phil. Once he adds another 25 pounds or so to that frame and brings conditioning he will be able to beat anyone.

Definitely better than Jay or Phil in that he has a smaller waist than Jay and a broader chest and better legs than phil. Once he adds another 25 pounds or so to that frame and brings conditioning he will be able to beat anyone.

And how long do you honestly think it will take him to gain 25lbs of stage weight to his frame? It would take him a year or more...

Guess what, in a year or more, both Heath and Kai will be even bigger.

The guy looks great, but he has no chance at catching any current Olympia competitor...Kai is absolutely monstrous noawadays and Heath always brings excellent conditioning, size, and symmetry to the stage.

i dont think so...

he knew exactly wich show he had to pick in order to win...so as the coach. the coach is not only there to make your diet, but to make you win the show.

you think he would have won at the NY? i dont think so....

His physique is beautiful for sure, and he is flowing from head-to-toe...but as others have stated, he still has huge amounts of size to gain in order to really worry the top guys...one to watch out though for sure, and hes a top guy....cant wait to see him over the coming years

And how long do you honestly think it will take him to gain 25lbs of stage weight to his frame? It would take him a year or more...

The guy looks great, but he has no chance at catching any current Olympia competitor...Kai is absolutely monstrous noawadays and Heath always brings excellent conditioning, size, and symmetry to the stage.

ABSOLUTLY!

Kai and Jay are both topped out size wise I.M.O., they just need to nail conditioning from now on to dominate. Once this kid gets to that 250-260+ size on stage in good conditioning, he will be unstoppable. But again, Frank McGrath is in the same boat, once he get his shit together he will be very very tough.

DAMN!!!! That's all I have to say

M2M:cool:

gorgeous shape and physique. best SHAPE i've seen on a white guy.

i duno if he is quite Olympia top 5 material now but my god just look at the improvements he made from his last pro show. if he continues to keep that shape and on enhances it, hello big placings in the Arnold + Olympia

Kai and Jay are both topped out size wise I.M.O., they just need to nail conditioning from now on to dominate. Once this kid gets to that 250-260+ size on stage in good conditioning, he will be unstoppable. But again, Frank McGrath is in the same boat, once he get his shit together he will be very very tough.

He weighed in at 260 for this comp lol

He's 5'11'', he'll have to be around 270-275ish.

WHITE FLEX WHEELER

All i have to say is that..he is pretty much the white version of flex wheeler. Once he puts on another 20lbs he will be insane. Don't forget if size was just the issue..then Markus Rhul would have been winning all the shows. I see this Marius as the future flex wheeler type built.

Really? i mean if you look at Ronnie Rockel...he is always among the top. Rockel has no real size on him...just best symmetry on stage. Sure size is very important...but the guys with good symmetry only need to put on little weight..and on their frames it looks like big weight. Don't forget Flex Wheeler....this is just the white version of him.

Bigger Phil...Bigger Kai...doesn't mean better Phil or better Kai.

Really? i mean if you look at Ronnie Rockel...he is always among the top. Rockel has no real size on him...just best symmetry on stage. Sure size is very important...but the guys with good symmetry only need to put on little weight..and on their frames it looks like big weight. Don't forget Flex Wheeler....this is just the white version of him.

I highly agree with you, this guy's shoulders and rest of his shape looks very very similar to this...

https://bretcontreras.com/wp-content/uploads/flex_wheeler.jpg

side by side shot with wheeler

Here is a comparesion shot.

Attachments

• 264212_219297531426212_100000379005494_714995_5513281_n.jpg
    264212_219297531426212_100000379005494_714995_5513281_n.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3,901

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member