over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MARIUS DOHNE...COULD BE MR OLYMPIA

:yeahthat: Sweet comparison!

good comparison...the biggest structural difference, based on that one pic ofc, seems to be how flex's quad sweep comes closer to a knee...other than that, very similar

He weighed in at 260 for this comp lol

He's 5'11'', he'll have to be around 270-275ish.

260+ with that spray painted concrete look that branch has... he's a bit off from that.

he has absolutely NO SHOT at winning the olympia until he puts another 10-15 inches on his waist. sorry, but let's get real here.

:cool:

he has absolutely NO SHOT at winning the olympia until he puts another 10-15 inches on his waist. sorry, but let's get real here.

:D:D:D:D:D

Don't forget....you also need to be 6 months pregnant to win the O.

he does have a fantastic physique. i like the aesthetic look combined with power. this seems more like an ideal for me to aspire to rather than most of the other top guys. of course i could never look like him but damn here is a modern bber than i can actually say i would like to look like physically

good vid of him posing- YouTube - ‪Marius Dohne Posing‬‏

i'm not pissing on the other guys either, i know they work super hard and i respect what they put in, i'm just not a fan of the ultimate result of it all.

Last edited:
lets not jump on marius' nuts so fast. i love how just bc he wins peeps immediately say next mr.O, and even better than reigning mr.O champ, multiple champ actually Jay cutler? really?

marius won the tampa pro show, beat a smaller not as conditioned hidetada for the win. put him up on the O stage even with the way he looked in Tampa, cutler would smoke him,

is he good? of course, hes a ifbb pro, was he conditioned? hell yes, great symetry? yes again, better than Jay? NOPE! not even close

lets not jump on marius' nuts so fast. i love how just bc he wins peeps immediately say next mr.O, and even better than reigning mr.O champ, multiple champ actually Jay cutler? really?

marius won the tampa pro show, beat a smaller not as conditioned hidetada for the win. put him up on the O stage even with the way he looked in Tampa, cutler would smoke him,

is he good? of course, hes a ifbb pro, was he conditioned? hell yes, great symetry? yes again, better than Jay? NOPE! not even close

Not saying it just because he won the Tampa Pro....i am saying it because its clear to the naked eye. Way better symetry then Jay...Jay is loved by IFBB judges..not more so for his physique...but more so for his representation of the sport. There's a lot of politics involved in the Olympia...don't be fooled. Phil is good friends with Jay..hence Phil is number 2 contender. Jay has got lot of connects in the industry...thats why he wins. Marius is 29 years old....this was his second pro show. He's just getting his feet wet...watch out.

Not saying it just because he won the Tampa Pro....i am saying it because its clear to the naked eye. Way better symetry then Jay...Jay is loved by IFBB judges..not more so for his physique...but more so for his representation of the sport. There's a lot of politics involved in the Olympia...don't be fooled. Phil is good friends with Jay..hence Phil is number 2 contender. Jay has got lot of connects in the industry...thats why he wins. Marius is 29 years old....this was his second pro show. He's just getting his feet wet...watch out.

you do have a point, which is why he will not win as well...politics....hes not 'known' enough to win

Not saying he will win anytime soon...but he is a top contender forsure. Give him a few more years with George Farrah and then we have flex wheeler all over again.

Great physique and beautiful lines. It's definitly a physique that you look at and wouldn't mind looking like. I look at Branch, Kai, and Jay and as amazingly unbelievable their physiques look, there is no way I would ever want a body like that even if I could. This guy belongs competing with the boys from the 90's, when bodybuilding was real bodybuilding!

IF he wants to have a chance in winning major contests, he will need to

1st: go and live in america
2nd: get an american sponsor.

otherwise he will spend many years of competing without even getting noticed by the judges, just like ronny rockel..

there were alot of good bodybuilders outthere who was said to be mr O but they never did...Hell cedric mcmillian was called the next mr O....even Ronnie Coleman said that Victor was going to be the next mr.O.....

dont get me wrong here, its not because he has a good frame that hes going to be next mrO...ronny rockel has one of the best symetries outthere but hes not MrO...

Just think about this years Arnold..who had the best symetrie? branch or dennis...

branch was peeled, but he has not a pleasant physique...so it means nothing if marius has a similar physique as flex because it doesnt count...

PROOF flex never won 1 single Olympian contest.

it doesn't matter who gets the Mr. Olympia trophy....as long as we all know who deserves it...thats all that matters. Aside from Dorian Yates and Ronnie Coleman...no one from my point of view deserved to be mr olympia after 1991.

I assure you Jay in his heart knows...who the real winners are. Jay is just a great business man. what makes a good business man?..." a person that has the heart to put the truth in the gutter."

Flex never won a Olympia show..because he was a little lazy...plain and simple. If flex had the same metality as Dorian ..he would have beat Dorian.

Last edited:
it doesn't matter who gets the Mr. Olympia trophy....as long as we all know who deserves it...thats all that matters. Aside from Dorian Yates and Ronnie Coleman...no one from my point of view deserved to be mr olympia after 1991.

I assure you Jay in his heart knows...who the real winners are. Jay is just a great business man. what makes a good business man?..." a person that has the heart to put the truth in the gutter."

Flex never won a Olympia show..because he was a little lazy...plain and simple. If flex had the same metality as Dorian ..he would have beat Dorian.

Flex lazy? I dont think I would call anyone who looked like Flex Wheeler once did lazy....youre getting a lil ahead of yourself homie

jay is MrO because he deserved it! it has nothing to with politics! maybe with other competitors there some politics about athletes/sponsors involved, but Jay hes the best, plain and simple. i dont like his physique, i prefer phils, but when jay comes in peeled, hes a war tank that no one can beat him.

dont say flex was lazy bro, just doing what he did requires a great motivation and a strong will. i dont care what dorian said, he called flex and all the others lazy, because dorian had the most brutal style of working out, and the others did the traditional volume training...thats it....

but calling flex lazy.....i would rather call him a big mouth, cocky, and a stupid attitude towards ppl and fans...

great physique i must admit

but no flex, just the syntholed up delts and small waste give him the flex look (but then agian flex was the same thing lol)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws