over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marius Dohne- stage 5 kidney failure dialysis

Man I hate to hear that

Sorry to hear about his hardships. Always a wake-up call for monitoring your own bloodwork....no matter how much it sucks to see a fellow bodybuilder suffer renal failure, it's nothing compared to YOU suffering renal failure.

Also, I realize he was likely covering his ass, but I had to roll my eyes during that youtube video when he said his kidney issues were from eating too much protein (he blamed genetics), and then in the next sentence he mentions that now he's eating even more protein than ever before. Why would you be doing that if you think it was the PRIMARY issue for your genetic flaw to flare up initially? Seems irresponsible/masochistic.

mental problems , had a second chance decided bodybuilding shows were more important than his life.

One thing in common that all the kidney failure bodybuilders have is that they know years in advance that they have problems but continue anyways.

They feel off, get bad blood work, then drop the drugs and food, everything returns to normal. As soon as they feel better they start bodybuilding again, except next time they get sick is full blown kidney failure. Every single one of these guys knew at least a few years in advance that they had problems

No idea. Ill let stewie chime in. I just add baking soda to my lidocaine...thats all i know about that lol

Thought they used mannitol for that!

Was wondering when this would pop back up. I won't bring religion into this because what you believe is your right and shouldn't be made fun of but I was a little skeptical when he said they were healed. Idk hope he walks away this time for good

Was wondering when this would pop back up. I won't bring religion into this because what you believe is your right and shouldn't be made fun of but I was a little skeptical when he said they were healed. Idk hope he walks away this time for good

Lionel Beyeke said that God healed his diabetes

I'd be worried if I were him.. Seems like 'God' has a way of pulling the rug out of under people.

Thought they used mannitol for that!

?? Im referring to mixing sodium bicarbonate with lidocaine for joint injections. Takes the sting off a bit from the HCL.

One thing in common that all the kidney failure bodybuilders have is that they know years in advance that they have problems but continue anyways.

They feel off, get bad blood work, then drop the drugs and food, everything returns to normal. As soon as they feel better they start bodybuilding again, except next time they get sick is full blown kidney failure. Every single one of these guys knew at least a few years in advance that they had problems

Then who else is to blame.

Claiming "Jesus" healed him is ridiculous. Reminds me of those people that refuse medical treatments stating god will save them, then die 3 days later.

Brain washed.

If you keep tren ace dose under 400 for 6-8 i think ur good this guy was def usibg a 800-gram for way over 8 weeks and way too many years under his belt At those doses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you keep tren ace dose under 400 for 6-8 i think ur good this guy was def usibg a 800-gram for way over 8 weeks and way too many years under his belt At those doses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are guys here that use these doses and don't even compete :banghead:

If you are one of the lucky ones who gets a kidney, stay the fuck away from aas, cherish the fact that you are alive, and stay healthy. I don't understand what some of these clowns are thinking.

Edit: Referring to Flex

Last edited:
Then who else is to blame.

Claiming "Jesus" healed him is ridiculous. Reminds me of those people that refuse medical treatments stating god will save them, then die 3 days later.

Brain washed.

Not at all. I seen it first hand, but God doesn't want you to be stupid either. Medical Doctors and professionals are there for a reason too. If you don't listen to someone that is trying to save your life, you are part of that stupid.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw_nqzVfxFQ&t=0s"]Dialysis: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) - YouTube[/ame]

There are guys here that use these doses and don't even compete :banghead:

I used to do that and now I can't even comprehend the level of stupidity that described me. I was astronomically retarded in every way for being so dumb.

Not at all. I seen it first hand, but God doesn't want you to be stupid either. Medical Doctors and professionals are there for a reason too. If you don't listen to someone that is trying to save your life, you are part of that stupid.
x2 very well said mate..

Here is another stupid who is not in the world anymore. Not just bodybuilders. Had access to the best docs , hospitals, treatments you name it but no.

Jobs said “I didn’t want my body to be opened…I didn’t want to be violated in that way.” Referring to surgical procedure he needed.

Well guess what mate you are fucking six foot under now! I hope "not getting violated" was was worth it for you.

I mean just whyyyyy ? There are people in this world who die everyday cos they do not have £££££ to pay for medical care & this man nicely signed his life away to stubbornness & some insane beliefs he had going on in his head. such a clever intelligent man gone for what. nothing.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....0/24/steve-jobs-cancer-treatment-regrets/amp/

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

That is the second time you have said that in this thread and its simply not true.

There are many people who didnt know until it was too late. Andy Bolton it was a couple months **broken link removed**

and

I just looked at a universally known IFBB pro's bloodwork who had no idea at all that he was entering kidney failure until he was told so

FYI

Signs of Kidney Failure | Kidney Health Problems

https://www.kidney.org/news/ekidney/august14/10_Signs_You_May_Have_Kidney_Disease

More than 26 million American adults are living with kidney disease and most don’t know it.
“There are a number of physical signs of kidney disease, but sometimes people attribute
them to other conditions. Also, those with kidney disease tend not to experience symptoms
until the very late stages, when the kidneys are failing or when there are large amounts of
protein in the urine. This is one of the reasons why only 10% of people with chronic kidney
disease know that they have it,” says Dr. Joseph Vassalotti, Chief Medical Officer at the
National Kidney Foundation.

While the only way to know for sure if you have kidney disease is to get tested, Dr. Vassalotti
shares 10 possible signs you may have kidney disease. If you’re at risk for kidney disease due
to high blood pressure, diabetes, a family history of kidney failure or if you’re older than age 60,
it’s important to get tested annually for kidney disease. Be sure to mention any symptoms
you’re experiencing to your healthcare practitioner.

You're more tired, have less energy or are having trouble concentrating. A severe decrease in kidney function can lead to a buildup of toxins and impurities in the blood. This can cause people to feel tired, weak and can make it hard to concentrate. Another complication of kidney disease is anemia, which can cause weakness and fatigue.

You're having trouble sleeping. When the kidneys aren't filtering properly, toxins stay in the blood rather than leaving the body through the urine. This can make it difficult to sleep. There is also a link between obesity and chronic kidney disease, and sleep apnea is more common in those with chronic kidney disease, compared with the general population.

You have dry and itchy skin. Healthy kidneys do many important jobs. They remove wastes and extra fluid from your body, help make red blood cells, help keep bones strong and work to maintain the right amount of minerals in your blood. Dry and itchy skin can be a sign of the mineral and bone disease that often accompanies advanced kidney disease, when the kidneys are no longer able to keep the right balance of minerals and nutrients in your blood.

You feel the need to urinate more often. If you feel the need to urinate more often, especially at night, this can be a sign of kidney disease. When the kidneys filters are damaged, it can cause an increase in the urge to urinate. Sometimes this can also be a sign of a urinary infection or enlarged prostate in men.

You see blood in your urine. Healthy kidneys typically keep the blood cells in the body when filtering wastes from the blood to create urine, but when the kidney's filters have been damaged, these blood cells can start to "leak" out into the urine. In addition to signaling kidney disease, blood in the urine can be indicative of tumors, kidney stones or an infection.

Your urine is foamy. Excessive bubbles in the urine – especially those that require you to flush several times before they go away—indicate protein in the urine. This foam may look like the foam you see when scrambling eggs, as the common protein found in urine, albumin, is the same protein that is found in eggs.

You're experiencing persistent puffiness around your eyes. Protein in the urine is an early sign that the kidneys’ filters have been damaged, allowing protein to leak into the urine. This puffiness around your eyes can be due to the fact that your kidneys are leaking a large amount of protein in the urine, rather than keeping it in the body.

Your ankles and feet are swollen. Decreased kidney function can lead to sodium retention, causing swelling in your feet and ankles. Swelling in the lower extremities can also be a sign of heart disease, liver disease and chronic leg vein problems.

You have a poor appetite. This is a very general symptom, but a buildup of toxins resulting from reduced kidney function can be one of the causes.

Your muscles are cramping. Electrolyte imbalances can result from impaired kidney function. For example, low calcium levels and poorly controlled phosphorus may contribute to muscle cramping.

*takes extra lisinopril*

so when I pee standing up... there are bubbles

but when I pee sitting down (no bully pls) there are no bubbles

what does this mean?

*takes extra lisinopril*

so when I pee standing up... there are bubbles

but when I pee sitting down (no bully pls) there are no bubbles

what does this mean?

Higher protein diets will lead to some protonurea. In most cases when doctors run more tests on some ne who exercises/ eats lots of protein there is no damage or anything to be concerned about.

Drinking too much water also leads to protonurea/foamy urine

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2175005/

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member