over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marius Dohne- stage 5 kidney failure dialysis

I'm not familiar with this guy, Did he compete or was a social media celebrity?

Sad to hear none the less. He doesn't look too old either.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This is the idiot who said god healed his kidneys a couple of years ago, he was having issues back then.

Didn't god heal his kidneys and then he did a show after being "saved".

Everyone that gets kidney failure gets plenty of warning, years and years there guys know they have problems but continue competing anyways.

Here is the video form 2 years ago

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPzRO2RgvX4"]South Africa's Marius Dohne Talks About FIBO Pro Cancelation - YouTube[/ame]

Next we will be hearing the same thing from Flex Wheeler again. In a recent video he said his donated kidney isn't doing too well and his values are elevated yet he is trying to compete. Pretty stupid

God has been sending him signs for some time. Competing is no longer in his cards. I realize it's hard to let go of something you're passionate or even infatuated with, but come on... Sheesh.

Aside from those who are genetics prone and would get it with out without the bbing lifestyle is is well known that a combo of elevated BP from AAS use AND direct effects from AAS that result in glomerulosclerosis can cause renal issues.

That alone is dangerous. When you combine with NSAID use, diuretic use then things can get bad quickly. Throw some genetics on top of that and well..

Be safe guys. Keep cycles reasonable. Limit use of things that are overly androgenic like tren ( more data to support direct glomeruli effects with that although ive seen others with EQ if i recall correctly), keep BP below 120/80, hydrate, limit NSAIDs, get routine blood work done. No excuses.

Once ur kidneys scar up good luck. Theres no reason this should happen in todays age of knowledge about AAS.

I know absolutely nothing about this guys past so it might not have been AAS related so i am speaking in general.

Last edited:
Aside from those who are genetics prone and would get it with out without the bbing lifestyle is is well known that a combo of elevated BP from AAS use AND direct effects from AAS that result in glomerulosclerosis can cause renal issues.

That alone is dangerous. When you combine with NSAID use, diuretic use then things can get bad quickly. Throw some genetics on top of that and well..

Be safe guys. Keep cycles reasonable. Limit use of things that are overly androgenic like tren ( more data to support direct glomeruli effects with that although ive seen others with EQ if i recall correctly), keep BP below 120/80, hydrate, limit NSAIDs, get routine blood work done. No excuses.

Once ur kidneys scar up good luck. Theres no reason this should happen in todays age of knowledge about AAS.

I know absolutely nothing about this guys past so it might not have been AAS related so i am speaking in general.

what is your view on baking soda for kidneys?

ive read posts by stewie recommending it, and recent studies support claims that its beneficial for kidneys

I guess God decided to un-heal him

I prayed to God and asked if I could do a high dosed tren cycle with mega dose super duper test insulin GH deca and et all... the kitchen sink blast an he said "no stupid!! your body is a temple not a toilet!" :)

I'm not familiar with this guy, Did he compete or was a social media celebrity?

Sad to hear none the less. He doesn't look too old either.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
He competed thinker. he wad a good pro. nice lines. great structure.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

He did say he has been "healed" . made a come back cant recall the show name.

***edited**

he was working with farah before kidney failure. Farah said i saw marius blood work etc and told him sorry marius u are done with competing. pack it up.

so he then made comeback somehow.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
We do have to remember he competed again after being told not to because he believed that he had been " healed" by a Devine force.. You can't reason with that..

what is your view on baking soda for kidneys?

ive read posts by stewie recommending it, and recent studies support claims that its beneficial for kidneys

No idea. Ill let stewie chime in. I just add baking soda to my lidocaine...thats all i know about that lol

Next we will be hearing the same thing from Flex Wheeler again. In a recent video he said his donated kidney isn't doing too well and his values are elevated yet he is trying to compete. Pretty stupid

That REALLY sux for the person that COULD have gotten the kidney that Flex got. I have a friend that got a transplant about 25 years ago and he is still doing incredible. But he took care of himself and has always said that he was too grateful for the chance he got to drink or drug ever again.

Albeit shameful, he knew well the chance of his kidney issues to return.

Haven't seen data on kidney protection from sodium bicarbonate, but it can reduce urine acidity and help to prevent uric acid stones.

I can't help but wonder how many guys have killed themselves like this that we never even hear about because they aren't pros or high level trainers

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear