over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mariusz Pudzianoski vs. Tim Sylvia

kid1dakota

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

Here is Mariusz Pudzianowski's last fight in December http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm6oh4wqTKg

Moosin MMA hosts Tim Sylvia vs. Mariusz Pudzianowski on May 21 in Massachusetts
by MMAjunkie.com Staff on Apr 04, 2010 at 9:45 am ET
As expected former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia (25-6) will take on five-time World's Strongest Man champion Mariusz Pudzianowski (1-0) on May 21 in what will be the first event in the newly sanctioned state of Massachusetts.

"Moosin: God of Martial Arts" is a pay-per-view event hosted by promoters Corey Fischer and (and event competitor) Eric "Butterbean" Esch set for the 15,000-seat DCU Center in Worcester.

Many notables from the card, which includes UFC veterans, will take part in press conferences Monday in Boston and Tuesday in New York City.

The media events are not open to the public.

Sylvia returns to competition for the first time since his first-round TKO of Jason Riley at Adrenaline MMA IV in September. Prior to the fight, which came at super heavyweight, Sylvia had posted three consecutive losses, which included a UFC defeat to Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, an Affliction loss to Fedor Emelianenko, and a disappointing nine-second knockout defeat to 48-year-old boxer Ray Mercer at Adrenaline MMA III.

Pudzianowski, meanwhile, looks to make a successful follow-up to his December pro MMA debut in the KSW organization. The fight, which ended in a submission victory (due to strikes) over Marcin Najman, was watched by approximately 15 percent of his native Poland's 38 million residents.

Surprisingly, Pudzianowski is already booked to fight on another KSW show on May 7, just two weeks befo

Last edited:
should be more of a freakshow than actual mma competition, but still very entertaining none the less, ill be watching.

Anyone check out the guy's shoulder in the orange tank top that ran up to Pudzianowski. You have to watch his shoulder as the puts his arm around Pudz and takes it off in the last few seconds when they are zoomed in. It looks like some bone is protruding out where his front delt/upper pec tie in /trap would be. Its definitely not a natural front delt - his chest is pretty small and so is his lateral delts relative to the front delt.

Any ideas?

the next brock lesnar

that shoulder on the one dude is whacked out he needs to use clean needles for his delt shots :D

so...what was the outcome of the may 7 KSW fight? anybody know ?

found it.....

so...what was the outcome of the may 7 KSW fight? anybody know ?

by MMAjunkie.com Staff on May 08, 2010 at 11:05 am ET
It wasn't the most exciting affair, but Mariusz Pudzianowski picked up his second professional mixed-martial-arts victory and assured a May 21 main-event fight with former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia hasn't lost its luster.

Pudzianowski (2-0), a five-time World's Strongest Man champion, scored a majority-decision win over DEEP super-heavyweight champion Yusuke Kawaguchi (11-2) at Friday's KSW 13 event in his native Poland.

Pudzianowski, who appeared to run out of gas early in the fight, meets Sylvia at "Moosin: God of Martial Arts," a pay-per-view event that takes place in two weeks at the DCU Center in Worcester, Mass.

Using his size and strength, Pudzianowski earned the decision primarily on takedowns and control of his opponent. However, he showed his inexperience during ineffective standup exchanges, lulls of inaction on the mat, and suspect conditioning that sapped the fighter of energy past the first few minutes of the bout.

Despite his recent skid (following a UFC title run that included six straight victories, he since has won just two of his past six fights), Sylvia (25-6) should have little trouble with Pudzianowski unless the Polish fighter shows brings a vastly different gameplan and gas tank to the upcoming fight.

Still, the 290-pound Pudzianowski, who made his pro debut in December with a 43-second TKO of fellow MMA newcomer Marcin Najman, notched a signature win with the performance. Kawaguchi, a DEEP and M-1 veteran, entered the fight on a three-fight win streak, and his only prior career loss came to British notable Rob Broughton (14-5-1).

i will be really upset if sylvia beats him. he better drop him before he gasses. not that i think mariusz is ready for this but i just dislike sylvia.

As much as I like Pudzianowski, I dont think he has much of a shot against Silvia.

As much as Timmy bugs me... he is going to use his reach, keep Putz way from his legs. Jab him to death for about a round, then knock him out.

I fully expect Putz to come out and try to kick out Tim legs, however the difference is that Tim will punch him everytime he throws a kick... which didnt happen in his first fight. He was able to throw those kicks with his hands down...

Putz cardio appears to be in question also and as much a Timmy has become a freaking fatty, he still can go three full rounds.

Timmy will weather the early storm. Set up the jab mid way through the first... then will earn a TKO either late in the first or early in the 2nd.

So it shall be written...so it shall be done!

the next brock lesnar

that shoulder on the one dude is whacked out he needs to use clean needles for his delt shots :D

Like him or not, Lesnar is legit, Pudz is a complete joke as an mma fighter. He gassed about 2 mins into that fight. He is stiff and has no skills, nothing will become of his mma career besides a joke. Not many ppl like Sylvia, not sure why, I don't dislike him or like him, he is just there. Sylvia will dispose of Pudz easily.

holy shit ...silva lost to ray mercer...omg!

Yes sir in 9 seconds!! that is why in light heavies through super heavies You have to always give someone a punchers chance.I always hear power is the last thing to go in a fighter and it seems very true.
Heres the link ,the sound sucks but they show it real nice in slow motion.

YouTube - Tim Sylvia VS Ray Mercer

Yes sir in 9 seconds!! that is why in light heavies through super heavies You have to always give someone a punchers chance.I always hear power is the last thing to go in a fighter and it seems very true.

Yeah i here ya...there is always a punchers chance,but cmon ray mercer! Thanks for the link. Silva looks like shit...man did he get fat

Hell, Kimbo beat Mercer...Tim could lose to Mariusz;)

Hell, Kimbo beat Mercer...Tim could lose to Mariusz;)

MMA math is proven to be BS. I know you were half joking though. Of course anything can happen and especially at HW, but its not likely Mariusz will beat Sylvia. Also, Sylvia was extremely out of shape for his fight with Mercer. An all time great boxer with huge power always has a chance to put someone to sleep, even if he is waaaay over the hill.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131