over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mariusz Pudzianowski in his MMA Debut

Mariusz is an awesome strong man, but I hope he doesn't try to muscle through this and has some skill...

hes just like Brock Lesnar, his endurance is great. All the competitions that required endurance and speed he would always win my a long shot.

I've been a fan of Mariusz since about the year 2000. I hope he does well but his training pics and videos look like real shit.

He can throw bombs, but his technique looks terrible. Same with the grappling footage that's out there. Absolutely atrocious technique.

Get the guy a decent trainer and watch what happens.

I hate to say it but even though I hope he wins, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he lost this fight. Speed kills, and he doesn't have it.

Then again, size and strength was enough for Sapp to beat Ernesto Hoost (twice?)

I completely agree. I think he's an incredible strongman. As far as fighting, his jab was the only thing that looked half descent. If his opponent throws straight punches and has good head movement and lateral movement he could pull off a win over the heavy handed Pol.

My take on him

First off, that vid of him working w/his trainer in the ring looks like it may have been his second time training -- his trainer was still telling him what to do etc. I feel bad for him because he needs MUCH MORE training, and putting that vid out there is only going to make ppl think he is not a skilled fighter. Marius is a thoroughbred athlete, and as mentioned, if he had the proper trainers (shit if Fedor would work with him day in and day out, CONSTANTLY beating him, he would get better) he would adapt and become truly a nightmare to face against anyone. I think he needs to realize that this is not just some sport to 'jump into' and he may have to learn that the hard way. He had a good overhand right also -- but he is not using his hips enough, and although he has so much awesome power in his upperbody alone to KO ppl, if he incorperated his hips he would probably kill ppl lol. Speed will come, and he does need to learn how to breathe like someone said. Can you imagine if Fedor took him under his wing to train him? My God.

" Mariusz Pudzianowski, a Five-time ‘World’s Strongest Man’, is officially set to make his MMA debut against Marcin Najman. Najman is also a newcomer to the sport who inked a deal to take on Pudzianowski in a heavyweight bout as part of the KSW 12 main event. This event is scheduled to take place on December 11th in Warsaw, Poland. " apparently its already taken place?

do you know what todays date is?

do you know what todays date is?

I dont get it? Its the 7th where im at and its scheduled for the 11th? Are people saying the fight already happened? regardless if so or not, can someone please provide a download link for us to watch please? All this talk, we have to SEE the fight now then judge! Sorry but i dont oay for fights since theyre eventually on spike for free anyways so a download link somewhere would be nice, i dont have to see it live like some people. Im sure after its on someone will download it and upload it to a mega server like fileshare, megaupload, etc for us non-paying viewers. I think then enough will be said, lets see it!!!

How do you guys rate him against Mike Tyson as far as knock power?

mike in his prime would make him poop his pants. I was comparing him to mike.. Not really a comparison.

considering he has yet to fight and consequently has yet to knock somebody down/out, it's impossible to tell

knockout power comes from explosive violent energy, like a lash when a snake hits its prey. not slow and heavy like a schoolbus.

i'm sure it's hard to be quick when one is that heavy. he still weighs over 275 i believe (at ~6' tall)

considering his size/strength and lack of explosiveness, his best bet is GNP. but the training photos i saw showed him on his knees instead of keeping weight/pressure on, and frankly it looked like the guys training with him were posing for pictures instead of giving more than 50% effort. lots of gimmick slams. takedowns looked ok though

Last edited:
My god, that guys forearms are bigger than my head :p

This is one fight i gotta see. He is a beast. Was just showing my girlfriend pics of him a few weeks ago.

for him to be a great fighter he will need to lose weight, his form is rough but he is new to the sport. If the guy he fights has any skills he will catch on very quickly that he drops his hands after ever punch and he will get a straight jab and hooks to his chin and will be dropped. He does have muscle power but power is only good if you land a punch quickly and right on the button. His punches are not dead on as you could hear from the sound of the mits.....mark my word, if he stays in thsi sport you will see him drop at least 50 pounds pefect example is Mark Coleman, Kerr, shamrock and many other who started in MMA juiced up but caught on very quickly size does not mean shit in the ring unless your on top of your ground and pound

I dont get it? Its the 7th where im at and its scheduled for the 11th? Are people saying the fight already happened? regardless if so or not, can someone please provide a download link for us to watch please? All this talk, we have to SEE the fight now then judge! Sorry but i dont oay for fights since theyre eventually on spike for free anyways so a download link somewhere would be nice, i dont have to see it live like some people. Im sure after its on someone will download it and upload it to a mega server like fileshare, megaupload, etc for us non-paying viewers. I think then enough will be said, lets see it!!!

yes, clearly the fight hasnt happened yet...where i live the 11th comes AFTER the 7th...im still searching to find out how to vien iw online..if i find anything, ill certainly post it...

I saw him doing a couple of rounds of pad work, he was way to exhausted to soon! I could see him breathing heavy and I can see he is going to have problems. He might be very well conditioned for strong man but he has way too much mass for this sport.

He once tried his luck on armwrestling and got destryed by the polish champ and the guy was not even a heavyweight so Im told. I think he could do o.k at mma on an amature level but I can see him getting knocked out even by Kimbo. Look at big baby Marcus Jones, and his ji jut su was good but he coulndt use his power because he had too much mass and not enough techniqe with punches, very robotic. Mariuz is also robotic and dosnt swing his body as he punches.

Definitely worth a watch!!

hmmm

for him to be a great fighter he will need to lose weight, his form is rough but he is new to the sport. If the guy he fights has any skills he will catch on very quickly that he drops his hands after ever punch and he will get a straight jab and hooks to his chin and will be dropped. He does have muscle power but power is only good if you land a punch quickly and right on the button. His punches are not dead on as you could hear from the sound of the mits.....mark my word, if he stays in thsi sport you will see him drop at least 50 pounds pefect example is Mark Coleman, Kerr, shamrock and many other who started in MMA juiced up but caught on very quickly size does not mean shit in the ring unless your on top of your ground and pound

I def agree with some of the things you say here -- however I have to disagree on a few things. It is too hard to judge much of anything from those vids, and his trainer was terrible in the sense that he was telling him what to do (lack of training) and then he was pushing the mitts to meet his gloves rather than keeping them stationary. We both agree he needs A TON of training if he wishes to be successful in this sport, and by that I mean beating someone who is a professional in a professional venue. But 50 pounds? C'mon man that is a bit much, I do not think he will lose more than 15 pounds max. I happen to have met all 3 fighters you mentioned, I sat in a hottub in Detroit, MI w/ Coleman, and he only lost a little weight because of a knee injury that he kept private for a long time. And which Shamrock are you referring to? I have only met Ken twice, but I know Frank much better as I fought on his card at Bushido 1 in Tempe Az. Ken can be difficult at times, and I got 1st hand info that he only used a little test when he 1st came into the sport, then when he went into WWF, juiced up a lot more with GH etc. As for Kerr? Well he had other problems, I saw him shooting up nubain after a fight, and he had all kinds of stuff that I will not mention -- suffice to say it was not the juice where he went wrong.

Knockout power comes from speed and explosiveness as somebody mentioned. If a guy has a lot of strength, and has speed he will have KO ability. Think about a baseball player who is a homerun slugger. It is all about batspeed. The faster the slugger can turn his wrists, and snap his hips, the harder and farther he will hit the ball. It is a quick explosion. The ball will go farther if the player uses a heavier bat yet can still keep the bat speed up. He could go to a lighter bat and his speed would increase, but the ball would not go as far. This is like punching. It may look like Marius is slow, but for his size he is quick. He swings a big ass bat. There is a lot of power in those hands of his, he just needs to learn how to use them. Like Bigman said, if he drops his hands he is gonna start eating punches, but with those big hands and arms he essentially has armor, so be needs to learn that too.
He needs to work on the speed bag as much as possible, condition himself, and get another fighter or two (the more the better) or get into a camp so they can transform him from a strongman into a fighter. IMO he should not fight for 6 months at least. It looks like either him or somebody got it into his head that he should get into MMA (maybe because there is $$$ in it now) and I applaud anyone who gets into the cage/ring, and he does have great potential to be a successful fighter -- I just think from what I have seen anyhow, that he is going about it completely in the wrong way. And I can see it sometimes on his face, that he sort of realizes...what am I getting myself into? I am sure he is eager for competition, he is a genetic marvel. I am a big fan of his, and it worries me that he is not in the right hands. I hope some other ppl in the sport see this and quickly set him up properly. I guess it would be interesting to know how serious he is -- is this something he is doing on a whim for the hell of it? Or is he seriously pursuing this as a career? Whatever the case, whoever he fights first, despite him being so green, is going to have their hands full with Marius -- and that will be fun to watch.

The coolest thing I ever saw in MMA is when Rampage Jackson was in Shogun's guard & picked him up & slammed him so had that he KO'ed him. At the very least, it will compelling to watch, knowing Mariuz could do this sort of thing at almost anytime. Him fighting is what was so fun about the UFC 15 years ago, it was like freak show with all different characters with different backgrounds- for that matter, also why strongman was so interesting in the 70's when there was football players, weightlifters, bodybuilders, ect

Mariusza has BIG power but he can get alot more force behind his punches just from learning very basic boxing. I hope this was taped a long time ago for his sake. His pad holder doesn't look like he knows what hes doing either. He's just calling out shots and swinging his arms around so the pads hit Mariusza's gloves. Marius looks scared at around 4:45 into the video and onwards as his pad holder starts mixing it up with him in the ring. He looks real scared to get hit. Why the hell is Marius holding his breath in almost every time he strikes?

This is not a sport to jump into like someone already said. Other then the balls to actually get in the ring, brutal strength and probably a size advantage against most heavyweights (anyone know what this guy's fight weight will be?), I don't know what this guy has going for him in a professional fight.

He may do very well against guys dumb enough to stand in front of him, or guys to weak to keep a hold on him, but I don't see him going too far in this thing. Good for him to have the balls to not just put on a tapout shirt and call it a day thought. Big props for the worlds strongest man to step up into a professional fight. He's kinda putting his tough guy image on the line even though no one can take away his previous accomplishments.

The coolest thing I ever saw in MMA is when Rampage Jackson was in Shogun's guard & picked him up & slammed him so had that he KO'ed him. At the very least, it will compelling to watch, knowing Mariuz could do this sort of thing at almost anytime. Him fighting is what was so fun about the UFC 15 years ago, it was like freak show with all different characters with different backgrounds- for that matter, also why strongman was so interesting in the 70's when there was football players, weightlifters, bodybuilders, ect

Jackson picked up Arona when Arona had a triangle choke on Rampage. The KO happen cuz they collided heads in the impact. It was like an atomic head butt - lights out.

Shogun demolished rampage in pride. One of the most one sided fights to happen between two top level guys (that wasn't a one hit KO or lighting fast submission)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131