advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Fedor's brother, it could be on.

I think Pudz has the makings of a monster like mma has never seen. If he takes a little time to develop properly, I don't think anyone, including Fedor, can stop him.

Well those kicks would never work on any Thai Boxer or decent mma guy. That bull in a china shop style can get you stopped real quick. Aleksander will just step back and catch him on the counter and by looking at Mariuz'es defence, he needs to work on it. Trust me, no matter how strong you are,nobodys chin is made of iron.

Fedor will have him in an armbar in under a minute, Fedor can beat him in over a hundred ways. That sambo is some serious shit!

Which Mariusz comes out depends on weather the sanction is drug tested or not...lets face it guys like Lashley, both Shamrocks, Coleman, Randleman, Belfort all seemed to have lost 25+lbs when they had to fight in tested sanctions & are not the same fighters

Shouldnt matter much. They all run suspension till about 2days out anyway.

random testing

Shouldnt matter much. They all run suspension till about 2days out anyway.

not sure but they might be tested randomly so stopping 2 days out won't help if you're tested within 4-6 weeks of the event.

Alex wins by any way he chooses. Alex is a legit MMA fighter and a Sambo gold medalist. Pudzi is garbage. Wild kicks with arms down, Wide looping arm punches, and overhand windmill chick punches. 1-0 against a Z level boxer with no ground game. Big whoop. I really don't understand the nuthuggery over this guy.

Alex wins by any way he chooses. Alex is a legit MMA fighter and a Sambo gold medalist. Pudzi is garbage. Wild kicks with arms down, Wide looping arm punches, and overhand windmill chick punches. 1-0 against a Z level boxer with no ground game. Big whoop. I really don't understand the nuthuggery over this guy.

I agree...All the strength in the world doesnt mean anything if your going against legit mma fighters. Skill will beat strength any day. When the ufc fiorst started there were realy no weight classes. How many big monsters did joyce gracie beat in the first days of this mma game? The reason is..the sport wasnt devolped back then. didnt matter if you were big and huge...170 pound 6'2" joyce was choking them out. So if mariusz has no ground game...a skilled sambo bjj guy will be able to submit him.

not sure but they might be tested randomly so stopping 2 days out won't help if you're tested within 4-6 weeks of the event.

Yes this can happen as well. but just like the nfl,etc... they usually get a heads up when its gonna happen.

I agree...All the strength in the world doesnt mean anything if your going against legit mma fighters. Skill will beat strength any day. When the ufc fiorst started there were realy no weight classes. How many big monsters did joyce gracie beat in the first days of this mma game? The reason is..the sport wasnt devolped back then. didnt matter if you were big and huge...170 pound 6'2" joyce was choking them out. So if mariusz has no ground game...a skilled sambo bjj guy will be able to submit him.

I aggree with you, at least big guys like Brock and Bobby have got excellent wrestling skills. Look what happend to the other strong man Nathan Jones. Mariuz cant even arm wrestle, he once tried to arm wrestle the polish arm wrestling champ and got humiliated, even in arm wrestling you need skill.

However, if they treat Mariuz right he will be much more succesfull than Tank Abott, Bob Sapp, Butterbean ect but to even think he will have a chance against Fedor...... Please for the love of god.... Get real!

I aggree with you, at least big guys like Brock and Bobby have got excellent wrestling skills. Look what happend to the other strong man Nathan Jones. Mariuz cant even arm wrestle, he once tried to arm wrestle the polish arm wrestling champ and got humiliated, even in arm wrestling you need skill.

I think it would matter just how big. Take for example, Andrea the Giant. Do you guys think that any MMA fighter would have been able to take him? What's your thoughts on that?

LIPS

Aleksander is NO joke. His skills are off the hook, and his success is only set-back by his own interest in the sport. Many close to him, including Fedor, have stated that he would be the best fighter if he took the interest that they did. I really do not see him losing, but that's the thing when you have somebody as strong and athletic and powerful as Mariusz...you just never know:cool:

It's no easy step in the cage for Mariusz, he'll have his hands full, if it reflects what it appears on paper.

I want to see Mariusz do well just as much as anybody, and i'll not go so far as to call him "garbage," but he may have been better off with a few more fights before jumping in with an apponent like Alek....just saying. Not saying he will lose either, even though my money is on Alek.

Anybody have the link to that one guy that Alek knocked-out a few years back in Pride, the guy who was pretty yoked up in size and was flexing his muscles and everything??? Alek destroyed that guy...lol.

BMJ

I think it would matter just how big. Take for example, Andrea the Giant. Do you guys think that any MMA fighter would have been able to take him? What's your thoughts on that?

LIPS

Thats funny bro, but jokes aside of course I think, actually I know that mma guys can take Andre down, Big Show is just as big and I can see Big Show being out punched, out kicked and yes out wrestled by mma heavyweights, I can even see them getting sparked out by the middle weights too. You know the saying, the bigger they are the harder they fall:)

time

with the drive and determination to be a multiple times worlds strongest man winner,i find it hard to believe mariuz will let himself be taken out as easily as some would believe. seems to me he has some time to seek out the best trainers and hit it just as hard as his training for the worlds strongest man. i will not dismiss him too easily.

Thats funny bro, but jokes aside of course I think, actually I know that mma guys can take Andre down, Big Show is just as big and I can see Big Show being out punched, out kicked and yes out wrestled by mma heavyweights, I can even see them getting sparked out by the middle weights too. You know the saying, the bigger they are the harder they fall:)

I hear ya bro. I was just a throwing a little controversy out there.

Hey, are we allowed to set up a betting thread on this? Maybe the winner gets like a bucket of protein, creatine, LBA's?

LIPS

LIPS

No offense, but you must not know anything about mma. Andrea the giant wouldnt be able to do anything in mma. He is big yes, but he was slow, not flexible, and no skill. he woul;d get beat with no problem

This stuff is starting to get a little out of control. Andre the Giant, on the other hand probably would have had a lot better chance than anyone gives him credit for. A young Andre was a freak of nature. We aren't talking about the old, fat, broken down Andre here. I'm talking about Andre in his 20's, when he first got rolling in the AWA. Hulk Hogan was once quoted as saying that Andre was on a whole other level...not human. He could squash any man like a bug. His drinking feats speak volumes on how far ahead of the mere mortal he was. A good night of drinking for Andre consisted of 72 beers and a couple of fifths of vodka. (don't hold me to that, it's just from memory, but it's close!)

Now, as far as Mariusz goes, I really don't think he'll amount to much in the MMA world. It will be very interesting to see what happens.

i agree also. only way for him to loose is the ref will call it or he will have to get knocked out. this guy is a animal that lives for pain. i dont see him tapping out from anyone.

I honestly believe he would tap before having his arm or leg broke....Having a broken arm or leg would really screw up his career as a strong man. He is to smart not to tap if he was in that situation.

I honestly believe he would tap before having his arm or leg broke....Having a broken arm or leg would really screw up his career as a strong man. He is to smart not to tap if he was in that situation.

Your right, you got to either be a)stupid or b) an african zulu warrior like Check Congo not to tap out.

with the drive and determination to be a multiple times worlds strongest man winner,i find it hard to believe mariuz will let himself be taken out as easily as some would believe. seems to me he has some time to seek out the best trainers and hit it just as hard as his training for the worlds strongest man. i will not dismiss him too easily.

Exactly, Tom. People have to realize that strongman type training is a large part of mma these days. His conditioning will wear down most heavyweights if he can learn patience. His defense and striking look horrible at the moment, but obviously he has A LOT of natural athletic ability, so he'll learn fast. And I don't give a shit how good at Sambo or BJJ a person is, they WILL NOT be able to put Pudz in any submissions if learns even a modicum of BJJ defense. He will massively overpower anyone currently in the sport. Wait and see, with a little development time, he'll be wiping his ass with both Emelianenkos.

Exactly, Tom. People have to realize that strongman type training is a large part of mma these days. His conditioning will wear down most heavyweights if he can learn patience. His defense and striking look horrible at the moment, but obviously he has A LOT of natural athletic ability, so he'll learn fast. And I don't give a shit how good at Sambo or BJJ a person is, they WILL NOT be able to put Pudz in any submissions if learns even a modicum of BJJ defense. He will massively overpower anyone currently in the sport. Wait and see, with a little development time, he'll be wiping his ass with both Emelianenkos.

I wouldnt even reply to such a comment but Im almost a kilo member here so what the hell. Mariuz can never be in Fedor's league, if thats the case than all strongmen would have been boxers, mma fighters and make alot more money. Did I mention Nathan Jones?:D

I wouldnt even reply to such a comment but Im almost a kilo member here so what the hell. Mariuz can never be in Fedor's league, if thats the case than all strongmen would have been boxers, mma fighters and make alot more money. Did I mention Nathan Jones?:D

but not all strongman competitors have the intensity of mariuz. few have the tenacity to win once let alone 5 times. certainly not arguing with you but i think you need to take into consideration that the intensity of mariuz can be transferred to other sports as well as strongman and he does not like to lose. he may not be at fedor's level now but i do see him getting there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws