advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Fedor's brother, it could be on.

but not all strongman competitors have the intensity of mariuz. few have the tenacity to win once let alone 5 times. certainly not arguing with you but i think you need to take into consideration that the intensity of mariuz can be transferred to other sports as well as strongman and he does not like to lose. he may not be at fedor's level now but i do see him getting there.

Im the biggest Mariuz fan at strongman and I would love him to do well. He should just start with sombody like Bob Sapp. I wrote this on another forum too but I think this would be his best bet for now as he might get humiliated by elite fighters.
Sapp would for the first time fight somebody more physicly stronger than himself. Mariuz would fight against a guy thats had his fair share of mma fights. Remember the time when Sapp beat Kimo? This fight would determine imo how far Marriuz can go. Anyone above Sapp's level is too risky right now!

But I would love to see this fight!

but not all strongman competitors have the intensity of mariuz. few have the tenacity to win once let alone 5 times. certainly not arguing with you but i think you need to take into consideration that the intensity of mariuz can be transferred to other sports as well as strongman and he does not like to lose. he may not be at fedor's level now but i do see him getting there.

I tend to agree. Question is, does Pud REALLY want to be an MMA fighter? Or, perhaps he is doing it just to PROVE he can? If the latter, then I can see where he could fail in the long run, however, if he is down right, deep in the heart wanting this, I can see him improving to be the best of all time. Just an old man's humble, straight forward, out of left field opinion. :p

I tend to agree. Question is, does Pud REALLY want to be an MMA fighter? Or, perhaps he is doing it just to PROVE he can? If the latter, then I can see where he could fail in the long run, however, if he is down right, deep in the heart wanting this, I can see him improving to be the best of all time. Just an old man's humble, straight forward, out of left field opinion. :p

Why is Fedor so good? Its because he has the brain of a champion and not just a heart. When you put two skilled fighters against each other it becomes a physical game of chess. You can blessed with strength and blessed with heart but have you got it upstairs to be a true champ?

Looking at Maruiz on the pad work, he looked like a guy who was having his first boxing lesson and Ive seen alot of amature novice boxers who looked like pro's compared to him. Ive even seen women boxers look more skilled than him on the pads. He also got tired very easily. Saying that Mariuz has a high intensity level, does that mean he can be successfull in any sport? No way! Can he win the triathlon if he put all his heart in it? No. Why? Because its not in his genes to be good at that sport. Its not in his genes to be good at mma but he can be better than guys like Tank Abott.

Wolf, I've been involved in mma for a long time. Yes, I've fought professionally too. I agree, right NOW, Pudz doesn't appear to have any skill. But like Oldlifter said, it will come down to WHY he is competing. If he truly desires to be the best in this sport, I guarantee, he will be. It may not be within the next month, but give him a couple of years of experience and he will undoubtedly, easily mow down Brock or Fedor or anyone else. A little skill goes a looooong way with that much power. Even Brock has proven this and he is nowhere near the strength of Pudz. Yes, Brock has wrestling skill....but that's it. Other than that, all he has is his weight and his strength....neither of which match Pudz. As for Fedor....well, he hasn't really beat anybody worth mentioning anyway.

Wolf, I've been involved in mma for a long time. Yes, I've fought professionally too. I agree, right NOW, Pudz doesn't appear to have any skill. But like Oldlifter said, it will come down to WHY he is competing. If he truly desires to be the best in this sport, I guarantee, he will be. It may not be within the next month, but give him a couple of years of experience and he will undoubtedly, easily mow down Brock or Fedor or anyone else. A little skill goes a looooong way with that much power. Even Brock has proven this and he is nowhere near the strength of Pudz. Yes, Brock has wrestling skill....but that's it. Other than that, all he has is his weight and his strength....neither of which match Pudz. As for Fedor....well, he hasn't really beat anybody worth mentioning anyway.

Mariuz would have been good maybe if he started at an early age but then again if Tyson started mma at an early age instead of boxing then I think he too would be awsome!

Brock however hasnt proved nothing to me, he has only won 4 mma fights one of them was a past his sell by date 45 year old and 45lbs lighter and Im sorry but Heath Herring and Min-Soo Kim is nothing to write home about.

Fedor hasnt beat anone worth mentioning? He has beat all these guys that I regard as much higher than Brock and in their prime as well, guys like Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, Mirko Filipovic, Brett Rogers, and Naoya Ogawa. Those are just a few. Im sure Brock might beat the cro cop now but not the time Fedor fought him. How can anyone compare a man that has only 4 mma wins?
Which other mma fighter has a record that can be compared to Fedors at any weight class?

Last edited:
I really have a tough time figuring out why we keep having this Fedor/Brock debate. They will never fight. Fedor is too chickenshit to get in the cage and Pudzianowski will never make 265 and keep all that strength. Brock is no longer the UFC HW champ anyway. He will have to be stripped, and an interim champ crowned. Does that make everyone happy?

I really have a tough time figuring out why we keep having this Fedor/Brock debate. They will never fight. Fedor is too chickenshit to get in the cage and Pudzianowski will never make 265 and keep all that strength. Brock is no longer the UFC HW champ anyway. He will have to be stripped, and an interim champ crowned. Does that make everyone happy?

Yes, yes it does.:D

OMG...all of a sudden Mariuz beats a no name in a mma fight and all of a sudden he's the next best thing....LMFAO

And if he puts his mind to it he would beat Lesnar and Fedor....gimme a break, you guys are living in a fantasy land.

He has to beat the very very dangerous Alekander E first.....Not to mention get off the juice in order to be able to fight in "real" organizations where the truly legit fighters are.

Who have you beat...? :rolleyes:

juice

OMG...all of a sudden Mariuz beats a no name in a mma fight and all of a sudden he's the next best thing....LMFAO

And if he puts his mind to it he would beat Lesnar and Fedor....gimme a break, you guys are living in a fantasy land.

He has to beat the very very dangerous Alekander E first.....Not to mention get off the juice in order to be able to fight in "real" organizations where the truly legit fighters are.

fighters in ''real ' organizations juice just as much as anybody else.

fighters in ''real ' organizations juice just as much as anybody else.

Well sure they do but they will eventually get caught....Monson, Sherk, Gracie, Sylvia, Franca, Shamrock, Barnett, Leben, Baroni, Bonnar, etc, etc, etc....

The point I was making is that Mariuz will have to give up the juice to fight with the "big dogs" if he doesn't want to get caught.....Ever seen a fighter fight off juice after being on the juice for so long....

Cro-cop.....sucked in the UFC, kicked ass in Pride
Silva.....nowhere near the same fighter in the UFC he was in Pride
Sherk....no longer lightweight champ
Franca....no longer a contender, was until he got caught
Belfort.....need I say anything
Nog....doing so so in the UFC but nowhere near the fighter he was in Pride

Well said:), except why would Fedor be afraid of the cage? Why would Pudzianowski have to make it to 265? Im also sick of people that keep brininging Brock in but hey it's fun to debate right?

As for someobody saying about the juicing im mma, well of course lots of guys juice but with short esters nothing like the bodybuilding and powerlifting juice. Beleive me the last thing you want in a fight is pump! I also beleive that if Mariuz was natural he would still be stronger than all of us on this board and stronger than all the mma fighters too but we all know that fighting is not just about strength, ask Bob Sapp who has lost to much more physicly weaker guys than him. And ask Royce Gracie who has beaten much more physicly stronger guys than himself.

Well said:), except why would Fedor be afraid of the cage? .
Ask Brett Rogers
Why would Pudzianowski have to make it to 265? .
265 is the ufc heavyweight limit.
Im also sick of people that keep brininging Brock in but hey it's fun to debate right?.
I have no problems with Brock, but I think Fedor would KO him. I'm sure Brock would maul Pud. I'm talking about a National Geographic 25ft Nile Crocodile vs clueless wildibeast style mauling.

As for someobody saying about the juicing im mma, well of course lots of guys juice but with short esters nothing like the bodybuilding and powerlifting juice. Beleive me the last thing you want in a fight is pump! I also beleive that if Mariuz was natural he would still be stronger than all of us on this board and stronger than all the mma fighters too but we all know that fighting is not just about strength, ask Bob Sapp who has lost to much more physicly weaker guys than him. And ask Royce Gracie who has beaten much more physicly stronger guys than himself.
Finally,someone gets it. Technique over power. Pudz strength doesn't mean squat if he's gassed in 4 minutes. How good are his takedown?, How good is he off his back. Most important how's his chin? Last time I checked steel plates don't hit back.

Last edited:
Many more than you.....I have a 14-1 record. What's yours? 0-0 I would guess.

Some just don't get it, do they bro?

BTW, excellent record!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner