over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MARIUSZ PUDZIANOWSKI Vs MARCIN NAJMAN

It would be fun to watch him and sapp go at it

After all of his years with trainiing and his excellent cardio condition and strength, I just don't see him losing very easily. He's an incredible athlete and has the mental conditioning for the sport as well.

He definitely needs to lose the Philly shell and keep that left hand up. Those leg kicks damn near broke dude's leg off. First kick and the guy said OH SHIT and started tryin to get away lol

I won't say I am impressed, but God damn he is aggressive! When you have a man THAT strong, even if he grazes you it is going to hurt.

thanks for posting it up. he's faster than i thought in the ring. you can't really tell how fast he is when he is running around against 400 lb people.

Mariusz nearly took the guys legs off with those kicks.
My fanatsy fight:Mariusz vs. Brock lesnar.Peace.

Nasty leg kicks...guaranteed that dude is limping today ;)

He definitely needs to lose the Philly shell and keep that left hand up. Those leg kicks damn near broke dude's leg off. First kick and the guy said OH SHIT and started tryin to get away lol

no doubt...that guy probably thought this was a good idea right up to the point that first kick landed...then he was just in "i hope i don't die" mode.

no doubt...that guy probably thought this was a good idea right up to the point that first kick landed...then he was just in "i hope i don't die" mode.

Hahahaha, I totally thought he had that look in his eyes when the first kick almost sent him out of the ring.

That was not a good fight to watch at all, there was no MMA in this fight. It was a street fight where one big kid could throw a horrible looking kick and then chased him like a monster with his arms out....It"s alive....With time he may get better but as I said he will need to lose weight in order to compete with anyone with skills

Mariusz nearly took the guys legs off with those kicks.
My fanatsy fight:Mariusz vs. Brock lesnar.Peace.

yes id like to see mariusz train for another yea with a good coach and make brock look like a child.

but to fight Brock, or any real fighter, hes going to have fight in a drug tested federation.

Was just going to say he needs to keep the left hand up and both when coming froward with the kicks. All his forward movement they were both down.

i watched the fight and the first thougth was wow he's fast for his size....the skill isnt ther yet but i think it could be. the fight was grossly unmatched. power? well it is Mariusz so the power is going to be there. i just dont see him staying in the sport long enough to do something in it. i have a feeling his roots will take hold and he will go back into competeing in strength athletics or being involved in it in some way.

i watched the fight and the first thougth was wow he's fast for his size....the skill isnt ther yet but i think it could be. the fight was grossly unmatched. power? well it is Mariusz so the power is going to be there. i just dont see him staying in the sport long enough to do something in it. i have a feeling his roots will take hold and he will go back into competeing in strength athletics or being involved in it in some way.

No, the money and interest will be too much compared to strong man events, he will be make big money in Japan and who knows he might even have a 6 figure offer from Danna White. I personaly feel that he's finished with strong man as he has nothing left to prove.

No, the money and interest will be too much compared to strong man events, he will be make big money in Japan and who knows he might even have a 6 figure offer from Danna White. I personaly feel that he's finished with strong man as he has nothing left to prove.

Some get him with a good training camp maybe.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131