over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mariusz Pudzianowski...

Marius is a super competitive guy. I'll bet he adjusts his training and gets REALLY serious about conditioning and training after this. The next time we see him in a ring he will probably weigh at least 40 pounds less... and he won't turn bright red 3 minutes into the fight either. He might be the strongest man in the world, but at about the 4 minute mark he was so exhausted he was about as strong as Gilligan. I don't think his pride will let THAT be his last fight.

Hopefully common sense will make it his last

I say Lashley and Lesner get it on . I would really like to see this because Both are really gifted with grappling since they are natural wrestlers and the winner of that fight take on Carwin.

I missed this one hahahaha. Lashley? He has fought absolutely nobody, he couldn't even finish Jason Guida ffs. That is very disprespectful to Lesnar imo. At least Lesnar has beaten a few solid opponents.

I don't know crap about MMA, but I'm reading earlier in this thread that Pudz knew he ran out of gas and felt to continue was a waste of his time and probably a waste for his opponent and the fans. He readily admitted his failure.

I thank that's a more difficult thing than to lay there and get knocked in the head for no good reason. To say he should lay there and get his head pummeled sounds like false machismo...

But what do I know...
:D

I think mariusz as too tired to even lift his arms to defend those shots and thats why he tapped. Who needs a potential injury that could easily shorten or end his fight career. We'll find out if he's serious the next time he fights.

I don't know crap about MMA, but I'm reading earlier in this thread that Pudz knew he ran out of gas and felt to continue was a waste of his time and probably a waste for his opponent and the fans. He readily admitted his failure.

I thank that's a more difficult thing than to lay there and get knocked in the head for no good reason. To say he should lay there and get his head pummeled sounds like false machismo...

But what do I know...
:D

What do you know? You know common sense. He had absolutely nothing left to offer in that fight, completely gassed and turned purple. No need to just get beaten on, completely pointless. Now had he been tapping because he didn't enjoy getting hit, well thats a different story. He actually showed a solid chin, Sylvia was hitting him with some big knees and he was just eating them.

In the other thread like this .The link they gave that was filmed in Poland showed the way Mariusz should have fought in his fight against Tim .He came out full speed ahead throwing one punch after another against the big Asian guy .

Brock said a few weeks back that he was going to a 4 week training camp to prepare for the fight against Shawn .Should be a good fight one way or another no matter who wins.

In the other thread like this .The link they gave that was filmed in Poland showed the way Mariusz should have fought in his fight against Tim .He came out full speed ahead throwing one punch after another against the big Asian guy .

Brock said a few weeks back that he was going to a 4 week training camp to prepare for the fight against Shawn .Should be a good fight one way or another no matter who wins.

If he came out like that against sylvia he would have been knocked out. Thats why he had a different approach to this fight. In his first fight his approach was very amateurish and it really showed his lack of skills.

The video was his second fight ,correct me if I am wrong .He was throwing some very basic combination and should have been a little more creative with his combination's .Not only that the fight ended up in a decision .Apparently you are a Tim Silvia fan ,nothing wrong with that .I am not a fan of his .Tim was way to slow to handle punches like that and in my point of view not very good boxer .But that being said ,Tim has obviously got the height advantage which makes Maruiz have to be twice quick to make up for Tim,s height advantage Personally I am better boxer and not a MMA fighter .I train exclusively Muay Thai .

Thanks for exchanging replies with me .Maybe we both have a slightly difference of opinion but nothing wrong with that.

The video was his second fight ,correct me if I am wrong .He was throwing some very basic combination and should have been a little more creative with his combination's .Not only that the fight ended up in a decision .Apparently you are a Tim Silvia fan ,nothing wrong with that .I am not a fan of his .Tim was way to slow to handle punches like that and in my point of view not very good boxer .But that being said ,Tim has obviously got the height advantage which makes Maruiz have to be twice quick to make up for Tim,s height advantage Personally I am better boxer and not a MMA fighter .I train exclusively Muay Thai .

Thanks for exchanging replies with me .Maybe we both have a slightly difference of opinion but nothing wrong with that.

Not a sylvia fan at all or maruiz for that matter, but just calling it as i see it. in his first fight he was running and kicking and punching almost like he never did before. If he came at sylvia like that he would have easily avoided them simply by circling. no problem brother there will always be a difference of opinions. I trained most of my life in wresltling and judo, and became invovled in bjj,submission fighting at 18 till about 29.

Where are all those guys that hyped Mariuz up so much that even Fedor wouldnt have stould a chance, lol! Where is all the people that were getting so exited about Brock vs Mariuz? Brock is also shit btw.

Yea, a champ that's shit, right.

Yea, a champ that's shit, right.

Yeah a champ thats only won 4 fights, Brocks mma will be very average and he was luck that there was nobody around and that time. Couture was not

even a reall heavyweight and he was well past his sell by date and as for that kid with the tattoo that go's with his daddy (sorry forgot his name and cant be bothered to google) we saw what Carwin did to him, total shite. And who was the other guy that Brock faught? Mariuz puddingsofsky could have been the ufc champ if he came at the right time.... which says alot basicly.

Ok if Brock beats Carwin then I will take everything I said back:)

Yeah a champ thats only won 4 fights, Brocks mma will be very average and he was luck that there was nobody around and that time. Couture was not

even a reall heavyweight and he was well past his sell by date and as for that kid with the tattoo that go's with his daddy (sorry forgot his name and cant be bothered to google) we saw what Carwin did to him, total shite. And who was the other guy that Brock faught? Mariuz puddingsofsky could have been the ufc champ if he came at the right time.... which says alot basicly.

If that is true then mariuz would have dominated every other brand in the world

Ok if Brock beats Carwin then I will take everything I said back:)

If Brock finishes Carwin, he will gain the respect of the fighting world asshole or not.

If Brock finishes Carwin, he will gain the respect of the fighting world asshole or not.

I dont think hes an asshole, hes a good ol country boy that loves his moma. Being Steve mchmohons former boy, Dana white would try and hype him up too and hes got alot of play acting and trash talking that he took from the wwf which make him look like an asshole but I dont think he is. Now as a fighter..... a real fighter..... he has to prove that to me and other real mma fans and forget about the wwf fans and people that think they know mma:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear