over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mark McQuire admits steroid use...

Yes..

He pleaded the 5th when in front of congress years ago... he was told to do so by his lawyers..

I wonder if any dudes in hocky are saucing it up... But then again, if they did nobody would give a shit.... :rolleyes:

Any respect I had for Mark McGuire is now gone...what an ass hole he turned out to be...Try to save face so he can get a job....Loser!

He wants into the hall of fame. this just might work for him. Everyone loves it when someone admits their "wrongs" and pleads for mercy. They do admire him for telling the truth, and I must admit that I do too in a way. I do not approve of how he did it, but I do like the fact that he came out about it finally.

I do not approve of how he did it,

Are you referring to the fact that he did it to get a job/hall of fame shot? What way would he have had to do it, for you to approve? just curious?

Are you referring to the fact that he did it to get a job/hall of fame shot? What way would he have had to do it, for you to approve? just curious?

Yeah, I dont approve of that because it was done for reasons other than just being honorable. I also dont like how he made it sound like he was doing heroin or something of the sort.
I would have liked it better if he had come out about it right after the trial was done. It has been several years since the trial was done and he was retired. He could have come out back then. He said that one of the reasons he didnt come out in trial was because they would then call all of his friends and family to the bench to testify, and he didnt want to put them through that. I can appreciate that. Now he comes out about it though, only because he has other motives.

Yeah, I dont approve of that because it was done for reasons other than just being honorable. I also dont like how he made it sound like he was doing heroin or something of the sort.
I would have liked it better if he had come out about it right after the trial was done. It has been several years since the trial was done and he was retired. He could have come out back then. He said that one of the reasons he didnt come out in trial was because they would then call all of his friends and family to the bench to testify, and he didnt want to put them through that. I can appreciate that. Now he comes out about it though, only because he has other motives.

I gotcha! I agree. That's how it works tho in this world. You have to do what your told allot of times, whether you like it or not, in hopes of getting what you want. Sad but true.

well.....

I saw the same interview you all saw this morning...I like him no matter what, most athletes,if not all do something, and don't care if they go after Tiger for past use, so what, like we don't know....I agree with many points on this thread, including the media coverage is ridiculous as always...many more things they can cover these days.

when the Epstein, I think it was, said no one uses steroids for any health reasons, that's actually not true..

In fact, they use it mildly for many health reasons.....

**they inject premature babies with a form of steroid as well as mothers going into labor too early for babies lung development......

** also for really bad sinus allergies, or bad pain in the shoulder, or whatever...

why do doctors prescribe it then to many men over a certain age? gee, something that can help you or make feel good, or make you not go to doctors as often..what a big crime:) Crime is what we pay for insurance or co-pays, or all the BS that goes on in politics over and over again...and the ones who drink the damn koolaid and then have to suffer.

Many popular celebrities use, and I don't see anyone going after them, do you?

IMO:)

I saw the same interview you all saw this morning...I like him no matter what, most athletes,if not all do something, and don't care if they go after Tiger for past use, so what, like we don't know....I agree with many points on this thread, including the media coverage is ridiculous as always...many more things they can cover these days.

when the Epstein, I think it was, said no one uses steroids for any health reasons, that's actually not true..

In fact, they use it mildly for many health reasons.....

**they inject premature babies with a form of steroid as well as mothers going into labor too early for babies lung development......

** also for really bad sinus allergies, or bad pain in the shoulder, or whatever...

why do doctors prescribe it then to many men over a certain age? gee, something that can help you or make feel good, or make you not go to doctors as often..what a big crime:) Crime is what we pay for insurance or co-pays, or all the BS that goes on in politics over and over again...and the ones who drink the damn koolaid and then have to suffer.

Many popular celebrities use, and I don't see anyone going after them, do you?

IMO:)

Exactly! Good post! For the ones of us that are in the know about hormones, its blatantly obvious that the authorities behind this mess are flat out lying! It just baffles me how they can snowball the general public like they do.

I mean come on, cigs. kill people on a daily basis and have been for decades. Yet, the general public doesn't give an iota about that. How can they be fooled into believing that the authorities are being truthful about hormones? Doesn't make sense.

Exactly! Good post! For the ones of us that are in the know about hormones, its blatantly obvious that the authorities behind this mess are flat out lying! It just baffles me how they can snowball the general public like they do.

I mean come on, cigs. kill people on a daily basis and have been for decades. Yet, the general public doesn't give an iota about that. How can they be fooled into believing that the authorities are being truthful about hormones? Doesn't make sense.

I must admit that since ive been on HRT, I have not told anyone in my family about it because I am not sure how they would take it. Only my wife knows, and she understands because she saw just how miserable I was when I got off steroids and my test level was non existent for aobut 7 months.
I am afriad my family might see it as me still using steroids, and think that I have some sort of addiction problem or something silly like that. I have chosen to keep it a secret.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear