over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mark Sanchez

trackman

Registered
Another pro football player popped for PEDs. I am wondering if it was underground steroids that he thought was test, that was cross contaminated with other drugs, or just didnt know the half life of what he took. You would think with all the cash they have they could get pharma test and HGH.

dude just doesn't have enough star power to get away with it

only 4 games suspension though... probably wasn't aas

In the NFL, when a player tests positive for PED, drugs, gets a DUI, etc. they enter the NFL Substance Abuse Program. This 1st violation is not make public and there is no suspension. Once they enter the program, they can be randomly tested at any time. So pretty much when a player gets the game suspension it is a second violation and essentially they are an idiot because the KNOW that they can be tested at any time.

I threw the hammer and discus in college,. We used orals and test suspension. This was before Bush made it a crime. We got scripts. They basically told us when we would be tested though so we could get off. Haha the good old days.

I threw the hammer and discus in college,. We used orals and test suspension. This was before Bush made it a crime. We got scripts. They basically told us when we would be tested though so we could get off. Haha the good old days.

I was a sprinter (hence our similar handles, lol). I know testing is far less frequent in the off season so that is when most guys blast test susp and similar in the NFL. (From what I have heard, anyway) I remember one of the nation's biggest relay's i was in the finals and was on EPO and winny ... i knew that this particular meet would test some folks immediately after their race ... so I purposefully coasted in the middle of the pack so as not to up my chances of being tested. lol i was a little too muscular looking and had a bit too good of endurance. Trick was stopping the EPO at the right moment so my crit was still thru the roof for conference/nationals but i wouldn't pop for it

I was a sprinter (hence our similar handles, lol). I know testing is far less frequent in the off season so that is when most guys blast test susp and similar in the NFL. (From what I have heard, anyway) I remember one of the nation's biggest relay's i was in the finals and was on EPO and winny ... i knew that this particular meet would test some folks immediately after their race ... so I purposefully coasted in the middle of the pack so as not to up my chances of being tested. lol i was a little too muscular looking and had a bit too good of endurance. Trick was stopping the EPO at the right moment so my crit was still thru the roof for conference/nationals but i wouldn't pop for it

When you say 'thru the roof', do you know the actual numbers?

Another pro football player popped for PEDs. I am wondering if it was underground steroids that he thought was test, that was cross contaminated with other drugs, or just didnt know the half life of what he took. You would think with all the cash they have they could get pharma test and HGH.

In the testing over at AnaSci.org, we haven't come across any cross contamination.

I think they have away around testing that doesn't always work like in case of John Jones. I think they miscalculate timing. When you watch icarus it's clear that finding people who can get you through the testing is easy.

i find it funny how some people are shocked when a pro throws a positive, a very large percentage of us here use and we don’t get paid for it. If i was getting paid what many pros do i would be scared of the protocol i would rather could utilize. i know a few former nfl players and they tell it flat out that everyone is enhanced

When you say 'thru the roof', do you know the actual numbers?

Yes, you do not want to guess or play around with a high hemocrit. It's how cyclists were dying back in the 90's (or 80's?). Sludge blood is no bueno. Same with heart rate. I had to have a heart rate monitor at night to alert me if i went below 30BPM, and i had a centrifuge to measure my hemocrit. I felt my best around 53%. Much more is dangerous since if you get dehydrated/etc. it can creep up higher.

... ever live in a dorm and have to hide EPO vials, a centrifuge, etc.? lmao instead of people afraid their RA would find their weed/alcohol

Sanchez

Aloha PM,

First of all, as a professional athlete you know the in's and out's of the testing procedures, and when they will test you, that is unless one doesn't do their research. Testing protocols, and masking agents are an integral part of collegiate, professional, elite, and Olympic athletes training and conditioning.

For all the use, the amount of positives is very small because of the protocols used to beat the tests. There is exact science involved in their 'total' training, conditioning, peaking for competition, recovery, and injury rehab.

I have coached at various levels through the years, D1, OTC in Colorado Springs, and worked with those that know the truth about how the system really works, and they keep it to themselves. It is part of the 'sport' world.

Here's two examples. I roomed with a former Athletics West Decathlete and Pole Vaulter in the late 80's. He was in the top 5 in both categories in the US.
I worked with him as well to help resolve some old injuries. One day he told me that the testing committee would notify the coach, and team doctor when they would test and what they are testing for. They would call '1' month ahead.

One of my professors at college, who I spent a lot of time with discussing various theories on sports training, as well as sports performance enhancing drugs, and was also recognized as one of the foremost athletic trainers, and plyometric experts, one day told me about his trip to the USSR. He and his fellow colleagues of elite coaches, athletic trainers, and scientist's would have lengthy discussions about the new masking drugs they were developing, and using, first and foremost, then the topics of the newest training, and conditioning protocols were discussed.

I could go on and on about the schools and professional organizations that know exactly what is going on behind closed doors. Bottom line is this - it is the athletes who ultimately get used. They are a commodity...That is the bottom line...

A hui ho,
V

Last edited:
i find it funny how some people are shocked when a pro throws a positive, a very large percentage of us here use and we don’t get paid for it. If i was getting paid what many pros do i would be scared of the protocol i would rather could utilize. i know a few former nfl players and they tell it flat out that everyone is enhanced

No one is shocked

In the NFL, when a player tests positive for PED, drugs, gets a DUI, etc. they enter the NFL Substance Abuse Program. This 1st violation is not make public and there is no suspension. Once they enter the program, they can be randomly tested at any time. So pretty much when a player gets the game suspension it is a second violation and essentially they are an idiot because the KNOW that they can be tested at any time.

That's the marijuana policy. The PED policy gets you a suspension for the first failed test.

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.c...rformance-enhancing-substance-policy-Steelers

Aloha PM,

First of all, as a professional athlete you know the in's and out's of the testing procedures, and when they will test you, that is unless one doesn't do their research. Testing protocols, and masking agents are an integral part of collegiate, professional, elite, and Olympic athletes training and conditioning.

For all the use, the amount of positives is very small because of the protocols used to beat the tests. There is exact science involved in their 'total' training, conditioning, peaking for competition, recovery, and injury rehab.

I have coached at various levels through the years, D1, OTC in Colorado Springs, and worked with those that know the truth about how the system really works, and they keep it to themselves. It is part of the 'sport' world.

Here's two examples. I roomed with a former Athletics West Decathlete and Pole Vaulter in the late 80's. He was in the top 5 in both categories in the US.
I worked with him as well to help resolve some old injuries. One day he told me that the testing committee would notify the coach, and team doctor when they would test and what they are testing for. They would call '1' month ahead.

One of my professors at college, who I spent a lot of time with discussing various theories on sports training, as well as sports performance enhancing drugs, and was also recognized as one of the foremost athletic trainers, and plyometric experts, one day told me about his trip to the USSR. He and his fellow colleagues of elite coaches, athletic trainers, and scientist's would have lengthy discussions about the new masking drugs they were developing, and using, first and foremost, then the topics of the newest training, and conditioning protocols were discussed.

I could go on and on about the schools and professional organizations that know exactly what is going on behind closed doors. Bottom line is this - it is the athletes who ultimately get used. They are a commodity...That is the bottom line...

A hui ho,
V

Would you mind naming some of the aas "masking agents"?

Would you mind naming some of the aas "masking agents"?

In the 80s when i threw it was probenecid. At the Div1 collegiate level as i said we were notified. Some of the guys i knew that made the Olympics used probenecid.

In the 80s when i threw it was probenecid. At the Div1 collegiate level as i said we were notified. Some of the guys i knew that made the Olympics used probenecid.

Probenecid (gout drug) is a masking agent?? I recently started taking it to improve diastolic function of the heart after new research was released a month ago. I now believe it's a great option for anyone using AAS with fear of heart function being compromised.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear