over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mark Wahlberg (Pain & Gain) interview on Jimmy Kimmel

bruiser

Banned
Illl post the episode when it becomes available. If you just saw the interview, what do you guys think about his comments about steroids and how he bulked up?

Whatd he say

I'll post the show tomorrow when its available.

but he said something stupid about steroids and how he bulked up from 165 pounds to 212.

When explaining the characters/real life guys...He said something along the lines of "you take a couple guys who already aren't the brightest individuals, give em steroids & they go crazy"...very paraphrased, I don't remember the a act quote. Then kimmel said "do you really think steroids make you go crazy like that? Cuz ur pretty jacked right now" then wahlberg flexed & said, "all natural here. I went from 165 to 212 by eating 12 meals a day, waking up every couple hrs in the night to eat, and then when wasnt eating was taking 'growth naps'"...aka, the typical celebrity response to that type of question.

When explaining the characters/real life guys...He said something along the lines of "you take a couple guys who already aren't the brightest individuals, give em steroids & they go crazy"...very paraphrased, I don't remember the a act quote. Then kimmel said "do you really think steroids make you go crazy like that? Cuz ur pretty jacked right now" then wahlberg flexed & said, "all natural here. I went from 165 to 212 by eating 12 meals a day, waking up every couple hrs in the night to eat, and then when wasnt eating was taking 'growth naps'"...aka, the typical celebrity response to that type of question.

Yep exactly lol.....
I understand he has to lie but he's the one that brought it up, he wasn't outright asked about juice. He looked really stupid in my opinion and the rock is probably laughing at him.

Who is he kidding? lol, both him and the "Rock" were on for that movie...maybe he can pull a fast one on regular folks but not here. But I don't blame him for denying it, not like he should endorse them...just better to skirt away from the subject all together.

I heard him on howard Stern and Stern kept asking him about if he used AAS and he just kept saying "no man those are bad for you". But ofcourse he was also promoting his line of supps called "marked up".

Even in the ads he's very bloated and carrying a great deal of water. Looks like he pretty much ate like he described and popped dbol.

Just watched it on Youtube. The guy could at least crack a smile. His comments weren't that bad although I think he probably had a little more help than is under dosed product line.

Marky Mark has been on and off the juice since the late 80's.
He's just joking around.

tumblr_lyl9poRzpJ1r03f74o1_500.jpg

He has to say what he has to say. What do you expect?

Looks like an awesome movie though

Y'all really don't think a celebrity that's been decent size before and usually always in good shape can put on size and weight without steroids? I'm sure he has great dietitians and coaches. Don't be "that guy" that blames someone for juicing just cause they put on size you couldn't.

He obviously has to say he is natty for publicity purposes. C'mon guys. No need his bust his balls.

Y'all really don't think a celebrity that's been decent size before and usually always in good shape can put on size and weight without steroids?

On the time frame they do it? Sorry, but no...

Idk I mean he doesn't look all that crazy and looks fairly soft. He's always had great genetics and realistically with all the resources he has available I believe it's quite possible to achieve his look naturally.

I wonder how many of you guys believe The Rock's trained all natty for this movie too...

The-Rock-Steroids.jpg

Is this thread about the Rock?!

No, but this is a forum after all. Arguments interpolate within the main subject.

Do they look close to the same build?!

No, Marky Mark's transformation is even more impressive. The Rock always looks muscular and shredded.

I'm not saying this can't be achieved without drugs. I've known some natural freaks that are way bigger than Mark or even close to Dwayne and never touched gear. That said, 40 pounds in 2 or 3 months while losing fat at his age is quite difficult to be done without some help.

Not heavy stuff, but a low dose test+var+hgh cycle is ridiculously common in the entertainment industry.

I saw it and it was embarrassing...lost a lot of respect for him after seeing it.

I understand you're not going to admit steroid use but there are ways of going about it as to not make yourself seem like such an asshole to those that know better.

Idk I mean he doesn't look all that crazy and looks fairly soft. He's always had great genetics and realistically with all the resources he has available I believe it's quite possible to achieve his look naturally.

He does look "soft" but bloated as well especially in the face which is a big sign of something like test/deca.

and no disrespect meant but this is where a little common sense comes into play. First of all with his past mark wahlberg is no moral standout with what hes done so why on earth would he not use them to get where he needed to be.

Secondly hes hanging out with the Rock all day and before the movie started filming you don't think they talked about how they were going to prepare for it..I mean it's funny that anyone thinks he wasn't using at all...Mark is not going to let the rock look huge as fuck and look like an average joe in the movie himself.

Although effects and lighting can change things up too..look at bane in batman. Dude looked like complete dogshit off camera but they made him look pretty well built on screen.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131