over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MARKUS RUHL - Guest posing at Mr Peru 2012

I'm not usually critical at all but he doesn't look nice ,
There's some clear synthol abuse in the pecs and quads and his waist is huge

I'm not usually critical at all but he doesn't look nice ,
There's some clear synthol abuse in the pecs and quads and his waist is huge

and in his biceps..he still looks massive just he is getting old and is bf % is crazy high

wtff he looks like shit now...

one of the unhealthiest bber

Last edited:
I can't recall him ever having a pretty physique.

Freaky yes - aesthetic, not quite....

not so good.....

Yeah, he was never the most visually pleasing guy on stage, always had a big waist and blocky look about him. Absolutely freakish size, but he doesn't look too healthy nowadays...

He still has alot of mass.

Man, I feel sorry for him. People need to know when to hang it up. The problem with many bodybuilders is that their entire personallity is based on their Muscles/Physique/AAS. He is never going to be a good bodybuilder again, his best days are way behind him, yet he is still abusing his body, for what? he should take a TRT dose, lose alot of weight, find a new hobby.

Damn man still beastly but fuck me he looks a mess :confused:

He looks a mess now. Pecs are not a good site. I am a big fan of his but he doesn't look healthy at all. Still alot of mass but the rest of him looks awful... he was never aesthetic but his bad points have got alot worse.

He looks a mess now. Pecs are not a good site. I am a big fan of his but he doesn't look healthy at all. Still alot of mass but the rest of him looks awful... he was never aesthetic but his bad points have got alot worse.

Yeah, I gotta agree here. There was a point where he looked very beastly(like that NOC 2002), was one of the best mass monsters. He is WAY past his shelf life now though. You have to wonder, I bet he would look very decent at 240ish and sub 10% BF. May not be competitive(but he isn't now), but may be able to pick up some sponsors or something.

Weight and Waist?

Is his waist 50in+?

I dont think he would use any synthol, just ran out of places to put his AAS.

People like freaks ...And they liked RUHL ....He was never gonna win a Big title but THAT dude is a Beast ..Trained like a savage always motivated me ...Maybe hes happy getting old and fat ..Good for him ..All this objective hating is not needed all you guys who say he looks like shit you can say that when you get bigger than the German Giant ..Until then........just stay quite please

No one is hating-just stating the obvious-that he looks like shit...There are lot of guys on here who arent as big but certainly look much better. Everyone is entitled to speak their mind NEWBIE!

People like freaks ...And they liked RUHL ....He was never gonna win a Big title but THAT dude is a Beast ..Trained like a savage always motivated me ...Maybe hes happy getting old and fat ..Good for him ..All this objective hating is not needed all you guys who say he looks like shit you can say that when you get bigger than the German Giant ..Until then........just stay quite please

What the hell...and who the frick are you to tell anyone here what to say or not say???

Listen, we'll say what we want about whomever we want...if someone looks like crap, and if you don't like it...YOU MOVE ON.

Piss ant...

30lbs lighter he would look way bigger.. Maybe he just needed a few bucks and said aw wtf and did it. T

What the hell...and who the frick are you to tell anyone here what to say or not say???

Listen, we'll say what we want about whomever we want...if someone looks like crap, and if you don't like it...YOU MOVE ON.

Piss ant...

:yeahthat:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner