over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MARKUS RUHL - Guest posing at Mr Peru 2012

He looks like shit. I wonder what his vitals look like (blood labs, BP, resting heartrate)

Markus has nothing to proove he has already done it all, he was just doing a guest pose. He is a nice guy doesn't speak much English though. Yep admittedly he wasn't in top shape and you can see all the years of battle scars from being a top pro bb and what being at that level does to you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but dam there are some haters and bitches out there who have done NOTHING ! :)

gawd he's even got a little muffin top there, damn skin hanging over his tight as undies.

You know you got one foot in the grave when all you did is walk on stage and your sucking wind already big time. Its a shame. The guy doesn't know when enough is enough.

(just my.02)

Markus has nothing to proove he has already done it all, he was just doing a guest pose. He is a nice guy doesn't speak much English though. Yep admittedly he wasn't in top shape and you can see all the years of battle scars from being a top pro bb and what being at that level does to you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but dam there are some haters and bitches out there who have done NOTHING ! :)

I agree 100% with everything you write. Although I just stated how I felt when I saw that video. I am a big fan of Markus. As you stated he has proved himself and he was only doing a guest pose. Fact is none of us know how he felt at the time... he may have thought he looked crap too and wasn't bothered cos it was money to take home so who wouldn't do the same. Money is the reason why most do such things as guest posing after they are already well known. So good for him. Just like with many things though most carry on well past their prime but the difference with BB is your health is only gonna suffer... but he can do what he wants.

You definately see all the battle scars... but atleast he fought in the first place to get those scars :)

HAHAHAHAHA piss ant ...Newbie ...LMAO internet tough guys I love it ...And for the record Did I tell you what to say inifinty ? NO ..ANd You Iron raider I did speak my part and moved on ..Am I sitting on this one thread just waiting for someone to reply ..Fuck no Get over yourself bro ..Its the internet when you both have a NY pro title and a few olympia showings then Please feel free to talk shit to Markus Ruhl ..

Piss ant,Newbie HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Who looks stupid now

Ballbag...I dont have to have a NY pro title or any Olympia appearances to look at that video and formulate an opinion...either do you for that matter. The problem is that youre telling members here that if they dont agree with you that they should shut up and move on...thats a problem. I happen to be a fan of Marcus and you would have to be drinking some pretty fucked up kool-aid not to think that Marcus has looked much better than he does in that video. Hes a seasoned pro and his body is sure looking like he needs to take a break of some sort...My previous post to you wasnt inflamatory as you are a newb here and dont carry any weight whatsever to tell vets or anyone else here to move on...so that being said sir... you can go fuck yourself...internet tough guy.

Last edited:
He looks fat and like shit....but I bet he could still come into a show looking decent. I been wondering what he was up to lately.

Hurry lets put an Oil tap on Marcus, drop our oil prices ;)

Horrible, disgusting, and sad. Thats what comes to mind.

sooo much mass dam Ruhl, just soo much mass! He definitely a monster even at his age/stage in life.

well his got no triceps now

i dunno what hes doing to his pecs, but somethings not right there

other then that, to me he looks like the typical condition a guy would be if he were that big in the off season

not exactly pretty, but most pros these days in the offseason blow out pretty close to that

owell his retired anyways, you cant expect him to look like a freak forever, still massive anyways

I am really surprise with some comments on here and I know we are entitled to our own opinion. I am a big fan of Markus and I have met him and he's a very nice guy. He doesnt compete anymore and if he wants to be a freak then let him be a freak. Look at Arnie, he look shit too but what do you expect him to be a greek god forever? Muscles comes and goes. Maybe Markus look way off-season but he still lift weights and that's his passion. Who are we to judge?

LOL

I cant believe so many ppl are getting offended because a few of us said he looks like shit LOL.Thats not hating on him, its telling the truth! There have videos posted of other bodybuilder guest posing that didnt look half as bad as Markus does in this one and everyone jumped all over those bodybuilders and said shit like "He should be ashamed of himself for guest posing looking like this" LOL....but if its Markus Ruhl....no no! LOL

By bodybuilding standards....he is FAT, Sloppy, His pecs look like shit, his arms look just as worse...you can see the after math of the SEO abuse all those years, he looks like he could pass out at any min. just from walking out on stage and hitting a few poses. If you cant see that, or dont want to admitt that then that is on you. But its clear as can be!

Sure we can post other pics or videos of him when he was in shape and looking like the freak he was...but thats not what this thread is about. Its about the guest posing he just did recently and the shape he is in now. Sure he was one of the top IFBB pros....yes he is retired and should be able to look anyway he wants...but the min you step on stage to guest pose then you are fair game for any comments from ppl who view it...weather they are good or bad. I honestly think some members are getting more worked up and upset about this then Markus would himself. Infact I am willing to bet he would agree that he looks like shit and prob only did this for the quick easy money.

LOL

I cant believe so many ppl are getting offended because a few of us said he looks like shit LOL.Thats not hating on him, its telling the truth! There have videos posted of other bodybuilder guest posing that didnt look half as bad as Markus does in this one and everyone jumped all over those bodybuilders and said shit like "He should be ashamed of himself for guest posing looking like this" LOL....but if its Markus Ruhl....no no! LOL

By bodybuilding standards....he is FAT, Sloppy, His pecs look like shit, his arms look just as worse...you can see the after math of the SEO abuse all those years, he looks like he could pass out at any min. just from walking out on stage and hitting a few poses. If you cant see that, or dont want to admitt that then that is on you. But its clear as can be!

Sure we can post other pics or videos of him when he was in shape and looking like the freak he was...but thats not what this thread is about. Its about the guest posing he just did recently and the shape he is in now. Sure he was one of the top IFBB pros....yes he is retired and should be able to look anyway he wants...but the min you step on stage to guest pose then you are fair game for any comments from ppl who view it...weather they are good or bad. I honestly think some members are getting more worked up and upset about this then Markus would himself. Infact I am willing to bet he would agree that he looks like shit and prob only did this for the quick easy money.

I would agree with you that markus probably shouldnt be guest posing ..But he might of needed the money ..I remember a video of kai floating around fucking a melon Bodybuilding is one expensive habit espically at that level .If he was there as a competitor being judged thats one thing ...But to just walk around and hit a few poses in his retirement Some of these guys who probably havent even competed just saying these horrible things like they are a judge or they have been there or done that ..I might not have a high post count here at PM But fuck when I said anything to the contrary I was a noob pissant ..LOL just pointing out there is some guys with harsh opinions that might want to look in the mirror before calling a great like Markus Ruhl a fat pig

Y

Far too many peole are taking tren now :D

I always liked watching his videos, especially before a good workout!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws