over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Markus Ruhl

Milos says he won't compete and he never shows his arms now as he said he ruined his arms with SEO. He talks about it in videos currently and is funny explaining how he would go nuts with the stuff when it first came out.
As much as I like Milos, not only did he ruin his own arms but he passed that crap down Hide's biceps are horrible and he is now teachings young guys in Japan to use SEO now. It may or may not have been a contributing factor in a recent death.

Attachments

• 3DCDF507-18A7-4E38-9DC7-AAC21FCA3932.jpeg
    3DCDF507-18A7-4E38-9DC7-AAC21FCA3932.jpeg
    403.1 KB · Views: 116
In that picture I'd rather look like Milos than Markus . Markus is freak muscle. He had more muscle than Coleman, he just didn't have the shape, small waist, proportions. Milos, in his prime could have easily been superman , in a superman movie, from many if his stories it sounds like he had some downs and ups . Anyways, Milos has said his number one regret was using synthol ,in his arms, and recommends no one to do it, from many of the interviews I've heard him discuss it.

My brain just didn't know how to compute this image. It's weird, how you view the past as I still think of Evan as "one of the new guys" and Markus and Dennis as 90's guys and some early 00's. Weird seeing all three onstage. I guess the timeline would have been more like Markus --> Dennis --> Evan and this is just a small bit of time where they all so happened to all be competing.

I always liked Markus a lot. When I was younger I loved the freaks and he was the nicest guy and a quirky personality.

Markus Ruhl at the 2002 NOC was just on another level, if he could have peaked like that at the Mr.O i believe he could have been as high as 3 place. But yeah the guy was a fan favorite and ppl loved when he posed just mass on top of mass. The scar is from a polio vaccination its quite common on ppl from that era here in Europe.

I always liked Markus a lot. When I was younger I loved the freaks and he was the nicest guy and a quirky personality.

There’s a video of Marcus lifting, and the dude is drinking what looks like chocolate milk between sets, alternating between belching. He looks fucjing miserable lol

Man, I’d have liked to see what Evan could have done had he not got injured. Those shots in the red shorts are some of my fav BB shots ever.

In person, the guy is/was a damn tank of a human being.

Mirror shot

But still very impressive

Marcus was huge up top, but zero symmetry and too blocky. Huge man and a great bodybuilder, but many flaws

I remember watching a video of him several years ago shopping in a grocery store. Dude was a behemoth!!! People would just stop and stare.

Cage

I remember that vid as well. Didn't he burn a heater in the parking lot at the end? Maybe I'm confusing that with a different clip of him having a dart.

Gotta respect what it takes for just the absolute mass accrual. His physique just never “flowed” and he wasn’t always in shape. That NOC video is awesome as well as the shopping one, I’ve watched thay multiple times just laughing. He seems to have a great personality. Even on his supplement line he puts a cheesy looking picture of himself, and he has some funny shirts like ones that say NOT VEGAN and his whole line says something like NOT HIPSTER FITNESS on it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws