over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Markus Ruhl

Yeah, Markus still has those biceps while others areas have decreased in size so there is definitely something in there.

He was a fan favorite. He was huge and looked excellent a few shows but his physique lacked aesthetics compared others despite having nearly everything else needed to place higher.

I believe he smoked cigarettes throughout his entire career.
Im not sure he smoked throughout. But pre contest i read he did,said it helped curb his appetite.

As much as I like Milos, not only did he ruin his own arms but he passed that crap down Hide's biceps are horrible and he is now teachings young guys in Japan to use SEO now. It may or may not have been a contributing factor in a recent death.
i'm not sure i believe that milos is passing it on to younger guys.
i've spoken to milos about SEO and at the time i was a "younger guy" just starting to compete.
he told me it was the dumbest thing he's ever done.

i've spoken to milos about SEO and at the time i was a "younger guy" just starting to compete.
Exactly what I was going to say. I listen to a ton of bodybuilding podcasts and for years Milos never denied using it, always lectures that is the absolutely dumbest thing he did and that it ruined his career. Advises everyone to never touch SEO. So I'd be surprised if behind closed doors he would recommend it. Milos is one guy that is open protocols and doesn't have an issue saying what he took and how much, and has no problem talking about insulin. So can't see him being a guy that lies about SEO.

People on the internet have been writing Markus Ruhl's obituary for 15 years now, but the big man is still alive
He looks like he was having a ball the whole fucking time. Damn them torpedoes (and the pedos). Live life man. Carpe diem.

I hope not, but I've heard Hide is "promoting" it's use here now and he aligns with Milos whenever he can, at time referencing Milos because knowledge and experience notoriety.

This could all be quite wrong and I hope it is, because as I have said before I like and respect Milos. The short time my wife and I had with him I was impressed with how open and willing to speak he was.

I hope not, but I've heard Hide is "promoting" it's use here now and he aligns with Milos whenever he can, at time referencing Milos because knowledge and experience notoriety.

This could all be quite wrong and I hope it is, because as I have said before I like and respect Milos. The short time my wife and I had with him I was impressed with how open and willing to speak he was.
milos (and phil hernon) are like what made me a good bber
milos is the real deal. zero bullshit w him lol and he will tell u.
i had pleasure of working for him at his koloseum gym.
he was training for last show he ever did (night of champions if i remember right) and he said i could ask him ANY question regarding drugs, foo, training etc while he did his 45 min of morning cardio. for near 8 weeks i stood beside him while he did cardio and asked him everything under the sun.
was an amazing educration

he was training for last show he ever did (night of champions if i remember right) and he said i could ask him ANY question regarding drugs, foo, training etc while he did his 45 min of morning cardio. for near 8 weeks i stood beside him while he did cardio and asked him everything under the sun.
He didn’t ask you for $20 per question like he does to everyone else now?

Share some wisdom!!!

milos does that?

News to me. I’ve had multiple conversations with him. Most recent being a few months ago. He’s answered everything I’ve asked him, never rushed me, never rude, genuinely happy to help and talk about any and everything bodybuilding with a fan.

He didn’t ask you for $20 per question like he does to everyone else now?

Is this actually documented somewhere or are you just spreading rumors?

News to me. I’ve had multiple conversations with him. Most recent being a few months ago. He’s answered everything I’ve asked him, never rushed me, never rude, genuinely happy to help and talk about any and everything bodybuilding with a fan.

Is this actually documented somewhere or are you just spreading rumors?

I have heard that more than a few people over the last 20+ years. I have no skin in the game so there is no reason for me to spread rumors.

To almost anyone that has ever met him. He’s worse than Lou Feriggno asking kids for $20 to take a picture with him.
Heard this over the years about Lou Feriggno & he even took his family to court because they were using his name 🙄 I think on barbell plates.

That's his wife in the video. They both came to my gym for a photo shoot a few years back. They were both the nicest people I ever met in Bodybuilding!
He was really funny! Made fun of himself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131