over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Markus Ruhl

That's his wife in the video. They both came to my gym for a photo shoot a few years back. They were both the nicest people I ever met in Bodybuilding!
He was really funny! Made fun of himself.
I've heard some borderline crazy anectodes about him from some friends, dude was some funny nutcase apparently 😂

His chin almost touches his chest on the side chest pose! WOW! It doesn't look like there is any oil in his chest, just thick striated slabs of grainy muscle!

i'm not sure i believe that milos is passing it on to younger guys.
i've spoken to milos about SEO and at the time i was a "younger guy" just starting to compete.
he told me it was the dumbest thing he's ever done.
what is SEO ?

His chin almost touches his chest on the side chest pose! WOW! It doesn't look like there is any oil in his chest, just thick striated slabs of grainy muscle!
Dude was strong as fuck in the bench did 5 plates for reps on flat bench.

For what it’s worth, Markus still has crazy peaked biceps today, many many years later. And he is still crazy wide! Can’t fake those long clavicles and scapula!

Love Marcus. Don’t recommend sending money his way for merch though lol.

How much of that peak do you think is well executed site enhancement?

much of it. his biceps looked loaded in some relaxed positions back in the day and while hitting poses. to me, this looks suspect and not normal, but what do I know?

Somehow I think you might mean he sold his dirty trunks or something.

And anyone questioning if he ever used Synthol or not needs to get their eyes checked. The dude biceps are inflated balloons. And despite other bodyparts shrinking they did not, just like Flex Wheelers arms. Not knocking the guy but its very obvious. He is like the Ernie Taylor of biceps.

much of it. his biceps looked loaded in some relaxed positions back in the day and while hitting poses. to me, this looks suspect and not normal, but what do I know?
Agreed. I could always see it by the look and shape I’m just curious how he’s able to peak like that. There’s some separation and detail in it. I don’t know if that’s a common thing or what.

But I’ve never doubted the site enhancement. Arms, shoulders and I would think chest. I’m not blind just ignorant lol.

Dude was huuuuge but never placed better than 5th at The O. He’s making Milos look like a child here. What was the knock on him? What didn’t the judges like? I don’t really know anything about the dude. I saw some recent pics of him on IG - he don’t look great. Crazy scar on his bicep - was he running SEO back in the day?

We’ll Milos clearly wins this pose but yea Dennis was huge. Very blocky not pretty physique. I love freaks he was one of my idols, but he had that fucked up belly button and his symmetry was just bad. He had a huge fan base when he walked on stage the auditorium would resonate with “RHHUUUUULLLL!!!” He looks a lil fucked up now but most people who are military or sport for job look fucked up and aging fucks us all. Only big fucker looking normal these days is Dorian well Branch is pretty normal but I mean we lift for 3-4 decades we aren’t gonna look normal at 60

Somehow I think you might mean he sold his dirty trunks or something.

And anyone questioning if he ever used Synthol or not needs to get their eyes checked. The dude biceps are inflated balloons. And despite other bodyparts shrinking they did not, just like Flex Wheelers arms. Not knocking the guy but its very obvious. He is like the Ernie Taylor of biceps.
Boy Ernie’s Triceps were amazing though, Karin’s Dim had that synthol game down too well his aorta didn’t but his arms were good I hate SEOs you can with with out. Did nolitol a few times but that’s not the same as oil in your arms I dunno if you can even get nolitol anymore

We’ll Milos clearly wins this pose but yea Dennis was huge. Very blocky not pretty physique. I love freaks he was one of my idols, but he had that fucked up belly button and his symmetry was just bad. He had a huge fan base when he walked on stage the auditorium would resonate with “RHHUUUUULLLL!!!” He looks a lil fucked up now but most people who are military or sport for job look fucked up and aging fucks us all. Only big fucker looking normal these days is Dorian well Branch is pretty normal but I mean we lift for 3-4 decades we aren’t gonna look normal at 60

Dorian stretches all the time, does yoga and bikes. I think stretching and posture work allows you to look normal. Branch looks like his neck is wrecked up to me. He always has a head forward posture and looks stiff. And yeah, time gets everyone one day.

Dorian stretches all the time, does yoga and bikes. I think stretching and posture work allows you to look normal. Branch looks like his neck is wrecked up to me. He always has a head forward posture and looks stiff. And yeah, time gets everyone one day.
Yea Dorian is like a fucking hippie now with all the yoga stuff which yes it works have done it off and on since 2003 but he’s gone full Buddhist beads and meditation and shit which again I know a lot of vets it’s what they need it’s just odd for a prior Mr.Olympia who prior to this like was a skinhead it’s just such a strange transition. I don’t know him so I only know what I’ve heard. The white power shit is common knowledge he even had the ink for it which again is his past but all the way to Buddhist beads and meditation as a prior Mr. O is just wild. Phil is. Still Phil m, Ronnie, Dexter, Jay all pretty much same as they were, Dexter out of public is actually loose and funny as fuck. Then there’s Dorian.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131