over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marriage?

Do not let the romance die!

I trained this couple doing back to back sessions, they met during a summer and got married within 2 months

45 years latter they still had puppy eyes, called each other sweet heart, kissed, held hands and so on.

I can honestly say this is the men's problem

we just don't pay attention to them like we did the first few dates that we took them out... remember how much attention we gave them ? and how we stole their hearts

If we keep doing that, which is hard tho after a few years, they will still be loyal and great

women are all about emotions... when they cheat on you, I would say you most likely messed up, not always you ! taking care of her during the sex is also very important, don't be selfish !

Last edited:
Marriage is work, you're right there. But there is one thing about your comment I want to touch on, the last sentence. "Losing interest" doesn't just happen. It typically comes from neglect from the partner or they got married for the wrong reasons. Like you said, it's work, and it takes work to keep a marriage together
I've had a practive of loosing interest. I've completer lost any interest in my partner. I've hate everything in her, beginning from her appearance and finishing with her activity. I don't think that something had become before this loosing. It just happened. Later we tried to analyze this situation bu with no results. We have left each other and only 1 year later we met again and understood that we had not done all the best. But the interest had been lost without any serios reasons. May be a previous romantic relations had made us unterested in real life. I don't know.

Do not let the romance die!

I trained this couple doing back to back sessions, they met during a summer and got married within 2 months

45 years latter they still had puppy eyes, called each other sweet heart, kissed, held hands and so on.

How could the romance be fully alive in 3-5-7 years of marriage?

I can honestly say this is the men's problem

we just don't pay attention to them like we did the first few dates that we took them out... remember how much attention we gave them ? and how we stole their hearts

If we keep doing that, which is hard tho after a few years, they will still be loyal and great

women are all about emotions... when they cheat on you, I would say you most likely messed up, not always you ! taking care of her during the sex is also very important, don't be selfish !

so basically, it's the man's fault if the woman cheats? lol..

why is it that some of you believe that only men can be morally deficient? wouldn't the decent thing to do be to just leave the person?or can women..just not do any wrong?

I have personally witnessed (in a friend's relationship) the woman going out and fucking a completely randomLOSER. Her boyfriend was loving, compassionate, caring, considerate, successful, all of the above... and she cheated on him.

her excuse? she just had an "itch".. she wanted to see what it would be like to fuck a random strager.. it just seemed so edgy and crazy, she just had to do it..she had no clue why she did it, by her own admission there was nothing wrong with her relationship..she caused her own life to fall apart.

women are inherently irrational beings.. they do weird shit like that.. they (like men) get weird impulses, and act on them.

oh and when a woman says "I think we should take a break for a week", 9/10 times that means she has a few guys in mind that she wants to fuck.. to men, a break means "hitting pause just to have some time to ourselves and get some fresh air and breathing room", to women, it means carte blanche to do whatever the fuck and whoever the fuck they want while they reserve their partner.

I don't know if you guys are retarded or just unaware.. but women cheat for all sorts of reasons.. maybe he has more money, a nicer car, a bigger boat..maybe he has a garage band and she's sick of her upper class lifestyle.

a former friend of mine is knowingly and willfully fucking a guy with genital herpes and who cheats on her regularly..

a large number of women make no sense... I mean some of them drown their own fucking kids.. and if you are going to risk about 80-85% of your net worth to marry one.. I hope you have a friend with a nice couch

so basically, it's the man's fault if the woman cheats? lol..

why is it that some of you believe that only men can be morally deficient? wouldn't the decent thing to do be to just leave the person?or can women..just not do any wrong?

I have personally witnessed (in a friend's relationship) the woman going out and fucking a completely randomLOSER. Her boyfriend was loving, compassionate, caring, considerate, successful, all of the above... and she cheated on him.

her excuse? she just had an "itch".. she wanted to see what it would be like to fuck a random strager.. it just seemed so edgy and crazy, she just had to do it..she had no clue why she did it, by her own admission there was nothing wrong with her relationship..she caused her own life to fall apart.

women are inherently irrational beings.. they do weird shit like that.. they (like men) get weird impulses, and act on them.

oh and when a woman says "I think we should take a break for a week", 9/10 times that means she has a few guys in mind that she wants to fuck.. to men, a break means "hitting pause just to have some time to ourselves and get some fresh air and breathing room", to women, it means carte blanche to do whatever the fuck and whoever the fuck they want while they reserve their partner.

I don't know if you guys are retarded or just unaware.. but women cheat for all sorts of reasons.. maybe he has more money, a nicer car, a bigger boat..maybe he has a garage band and she's sick of her upper class lifestyle.

a former friend of mine is knowingly and willfully fucking a guy with genital herpes and who cheats on her regularly..

a large number of women make no sense... I mean some of them drown their own fucking kids.. and if you are going to risk about 80-85% of your net worth to marry one.. I hope you have a friend with a nice couch

Maybe you better surround yourself with friends who have more ethics. I have friends who have been married many years and never had wives who cheat on them. You have a very unhealthy way of looking at women.

Maybe you better surround yourself with friends who have more ethics. I have friends who have been married many years and never had wives who cheat on them. You have a very unhealthy way of looking at women.

i wouldn't argue against your assertion that i should surround myself with better people..

but like other things (like racism), i wasn't born with my views regarding women, i developed them through observation... i think men can be real pieces of shit too.. it's just that im not interested in men.

i just felt obligated to address the post earlier in this thread that essentially claimed that women cheat because their men are lacking in some area.. it's just pure untruth.. a lot of the time, women cheat because it's "exciting" and just "feels wrong but so right"...sometimes they are acting out fantasies that they had in their youth.. and when they get caught and served divorce papers they are like "but i thought you loved me!"...lol

on the flipside, my best male friend had the most BEAUTIFUL girlfriend. She was sweet, funny, virtuous...just an all around wonderful person.. and he cheated on her all the time with fat, ugly, yellow-teethed women who reeked of cigarettes and liquor.. lol

in other words.. a lot of people don't make the slightest bit of sense...and since OP has amassed what sounds like a decent amount of coin and a lot of toys, he is a target for gold diggers. if he is willing to take that final step in a relationship and put half (most likely more thanks to marriage laws) at risk, then go for it.

you don't have to get married to be in love with someone..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131