advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Martin Fitzwßer just beat, Kuclo, Quinton AND Kamal….

deserved imo. he peaked perfectly.
Full as a house with great form

He should of won the show. Most complete, peeled out of his mind full and round, missing nothing. Him and Cody drobot wowed me this show

He looked great. The beginning of a great career for Andrew and him.

He looked awesome.
Well deserved. Good to see people get placed ahead of big names.

He should of won the show. Most complete, peeled out of his mind full and round, missing nothing. Him and Cody drobot wowed me this show
Always look at the front relaxed! Jacked was flex Wheeler 2.0 in that pose, Andrew's shape and symmetry and width won that show (just better genetics). I loved what Martin brought to the stage and it was his best look by a country mile, but he just got beat by a guy with SUPERIOR genetics.

It's funny how you guys always talk about taller bodybuilders being superior but somehow now the short guy is the best? Hmm 😒 🤔

Always look at the front relaxed!
👍

I agree.

Most people don’t realize how much time they spend standing ‘relaxed’ (really relaxed, gym relaxed) and it’s importance.

While not judged for that directly, that image, if not consciously but subconsciously, is burned in the judges brain and it can make or beak a competitor in his standing.

My opinion from somebody who has never set on a physique stage but has lost track of how many contests he has seen.

Man…Martin is my boy and he looked fantastic and would have won a lot of other shows this year but I was sitting three rows back from judges in the media section at this show and it was Andrew hands down just like the judges indicated on the scorecards.

Man…Martin is my boy and he looked fantastic and would have won a lot of other shows this year but I was sitting three rows back from judges in the media section at this show and it was Andrew hands down just like the judges indicated on the scorecards.
probably wishes he did the chicago pro and gotten the easy qualification

Always look at the front relaxed! Jacked was flex Wheeler 2.0 in that pose, Andrew's shape and symmetry and width won that show (just better genetics). I loved what Martin brought to the stage and it was his best look by a country mile, but he just got beat by a guy with SUPERIOR genetics.

Exactly. Flex Wheeler 2.0. He has everything... height, shape, size, pop, width, symmetry etc. Although this show really illustrated what a difference a great midsection (thick indented perfect looking abs with a great glaze) can have. Obviously everything else is just as important and because of all of his attributes even just stood there every judge would have been drawn to his physique. He will need to have more detail in his hams/glutes and some adjustments to his posing etc and he could be top 3 at the O. I first saw videos of him approx 2-3 years ago and I thought he has perfect genetics for bodybuilding and looking good. It's good to see him get in the condition he was in because he hasn't been in past shows. It wouldn't surprise me if he semi dieted for 8 weeks and put some effort in the last 2 weeks for his earlier shows because he is that genetically gifted. Now with the right guidance and his genetics the sky is the limit for the next 5 years.

Reactions: D2
Yes that really sucks because Martin would win a slightly less stacked show, don't know if he would beat hassan in the shows he won but he definitely can win a show with the package he brought to Texas.

It's funny how you guys always talk about taller bodybuilders being superior but somehow now the short guy is the best? Hmm 😒 🤔
I literally have never said that. It’s incredibly hard for a tall guy to fill out a 6 foot frame so they tend to lack the thickness the shorter dudes have

Any way you look at it Andrew has the freak factor for sure. But Martin won both sides shots and the back shots. Martins hamstrings and back easily overpowered Andrews and was easily the most conditioned in the show. Martin is far more complete then Andrew. He just doesn’t have the pop from the front. But if you consider what bodybuilding criteria is, combined with amounts of shots won of the 8 shots. Factor in conditioning, balance and completeness. I easily have Martin over a freaky andrew

Andrew Jacked won easily. Steve lacked fullness. Quinton is the guys shape I'm most impressed with. I ask myself, if a genie made me choose which body I had to live in, which body do you choose?
I would have to say Jacked body wins with Quinton's next, he doesn't quite have enough muscle, his shape, and muscle bellies are insane. In fact , I think If Quinton would add fifteen or twenty lbs muscle, keep waist tight, From what I imagine with, twenty more lbs, I'd rather be in his body. Looks to me Quinton could go further then Jacked.
Furthermore, we may never know. Only time will tell. Wonder what Kuclo can do. Maybe use some slin and carb load, next competition?

Btw I've seen some pre 2022 Texas pro picture of Steve K with Ron Harris from MD and thought he s small, for what I'm used to seeing. I think he made a mistake and went for conditioning over fullness, came in way to downsized and flat. I've talked to Steve way back in 2011 or so. One of nicest professional pros I've talked with.

Btw I've seen some pre 2022 Texas pro picture of Steve K with Ron Harris from MD and thought he s small, for what I'm used to seeing. I think he made a mistake and went for conditioning over fullness, came in way to downsized and flat. I've talked to Steve way back in 2011 or so. One of nicest professional pros I've talked with.
Agree. Fouad had a good point too.
I'm a big Steve fan but he has remained the same for the past 5 or so years. Im not sure if he believes he's kind of tapped out OR he's at the point where health is an issue and there's no need to really PUSH it any harder, but it's the same Kuclo package over and over again.

found this guy from desktop's new pod. Based on his honest approach, I looked up his channel. What a bodybuilder. The guy lives the life and it shows. Type of guy you can bet is maximizing his potential.

With some refinements and insane conditioning, I can see him fucking the league up. What a crop of guys we will have at the O in the next 5 years

Exactly. Flex Wheeler 2.0. He has everything... height, shape, size, pop, width, symmetry etc. Although this show really illustrated what a difference a great midsection (thick indented perfect looking abs with a great glaze) can have. Obviously everything else is just as important and because of all of his attributes even just stood there every judge would have been drawn to his physique. He will need to have more detail in his hams/glutes and some adjustments to his posing etc and he could be top 3 at the O. I first saw videos of him approx 2-3 years ago and I thought he has perfect genetics for bodybuilding and looking good. It's good to see him get in the condition he was in because he hasn't been in past shows. It wouldn't surprise me if he semi dieted for 8 weeks and put some effort in the last 2 weeks for his earlier shows because he is that genetically gifted. Now with the right guidance and his genetics the sky is the limit for the next 5 years.
Idk why Andrew is being compared to Flex like this. He's outstanding but it's weird as Quentin is VERY reminiscent of Flex (ofcourse with a lot more muscle to fill out.) Andrew reminds me more of Rhoden and Kai, even the style of posing.

Quentin has a far better structure, more bubbly muscle and the height won't be an issue.

I can see Andrew giving people trouble from a crazy combo of freak factor and Ronnie level of mass if he fills out that frame.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131