advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Martin Fitzwßer just beat, Kuclo, Quinton AND Kamal….

Agree. Fouad had a good point too.
I'm a big Steve fan but he has remained the same for the past 5 or so years. Im not sure if he believes he's kind of tapped out OR he's at the point where health is an issue and there's no need to really PUSH it any harder, but it's the same Kuclo package over and over again.

Steve's condition never has been one hundred percent. He has appeared much bigger, ,previous, whether carb loading can do that, or he lost muscle. He could retire. He's accomplished more than most that attempt to be a professional bodybuilder on has accomplished.

Anyone know AJ’s age?
Hes 36 unfortunately although George has said his gear exposure and actual bodybuilding style training is relatively new so he may have more longevity than some guys.

I thought Jephite Cherfant was outstanding excited to see how he progresses, He appears to have higher lat inserts which always hurts you from the back but hopefully he can continue to fill out and mitigate that a bit.

Hes 36 unfortunately although George has said his gear exposure and actual bodybuilding style training is relatively new so he may have more longevity than some guys.
He said 37 in the interview with Flex Lewis.

I thought Jephite Cherfant was outstanding excited to see how he progresses, He appears to have higher lat inserts which always hurts you from the back but hopefully he can continue to fill out and mitigate that a bit.
Im a big fan of Bundy (IG name) and his look. He kinds stays under the radar but he made some good quality gains this year and looked great.
Definitely a bright future.

he told you this?
No he did not. I could ask you the same question as you assumed he would've changed competing plans in hindsight. From following Martin, I would not for a second think he would take an easy route avoiding challenges to be an O competitor. He will be on the O stage regardless.

I'd bet he'd say the same.

No he did not. I could ask you the same question as you assumed he would've changed competing plans in hindsight. From following Martin, I would not for a second think he would take an easy route avoiding challenges to be an O competitor. He will be on the O stage regardless.

I'd bet he'd say the same.

got it

i said 'he probably wishes he'd competed in chicago'

you spoke with certainty - as if you know him personally, or he himself had told you these things in conversation.

it's weird to me how so many on this board do this... taking your own speculation, and passing it off as fact.

got it

i said 'he probably wishes he'd competed in chicago'

you spoke with certainty - as if you know him personally, or he himself had told you these things in conversation.

it's weird to me how so many on this board do this... taking your own speculation, and passing it off as fact.
Context bud. You pulled something out your ass. He would *probably* be irritated at your assumption and agree with mine. If you know anything about Martin's character and approach to BB, your comment does not match that. But nice passive agression

Idk why Andrew is being compared to Flex like this. He's outstanding but it's weird as Quentin is VERY reminiscent of Flex (ofcourse with a lot more muscle to fill out.) Andrew reminds me more of Rhoden and Kai, even the style of posing.

Quentin has a far better structure, more bubbly muscle and the height won't be an issue.

I can see Andrew giving people trouble from a crazy combo of freak factor and Ronnie level of mass if he fills out that frame.
same bro, I cant see flex by looking at him either. definitely sick genetics and is going to be a big deal though! props to him. I met flex in 91 i was only 4 or 5 years old he presented my mom a trophy when she won the excalibur, ill try and find the pic, ill find pics of her too shoot . 5"0 tall polish lady jacked

same bro, I cant see flex by looking at him either. definitely sick genetics and is going to be a big deal though! props to him. I met flex in 91 i was only 4 or 5 years old he presented my mom a trophy when she won the excalibur, ill try and find the pic, ill find pics of her too shoot . 5"0 tall polish lady jacked
Sounds like a hell of a story. I love bodybuilding, had that pic of Flex stepping on a stone as my wallpaper for years. I can only imagine what it would of done for me to meet Flex in 91 at such a young age.

My comment was not to slight Andrew, I just see more of a direct comparison between him and Quint

Sounds like a hell of a story. I love bodybuilding, had that pic of Flex stepping on a stone as my wallpaper for years. I can only imagine what it would of done for me to meet Flex in 91 at such a young age.

My comment was not to slight Andrew, I just see more of a direct comparison between him and Quint
same bro, flex was in a league of his own, wish him the best in his poor health right now, sad..

Context bud. You pulled something out your ass. He would *probably* be irritated at your assumption and agree with mine. If you know anything about Martin's character and approach to BB, your comment does not match that. But nice passive agression

i was merely operating under the assumption that any IFBB pro who competes at this level has the ultimate goal of getting to the olympia - regardless of who they are.

i understand that i could very well be wrong about Martin - which is why i said 'probably', instead of speaking in absolutes, like you chose to

but i digress..regardless of Martin's goals and intentions, he is very fortunate to have you here to speak for him

i was merely operating under the assumption that any IFBB pro who competes at this level has the ultimate goal of getting to the olympia - regardless of who they are.

i understand that i could very well be wrong about Martin - which is why i said 'probably', instead of speaking in absolutes, like you chose to

but i digress..regardless of Martin's goals and intentions, he is very fortunate to have you here to speak for him
If you say so 🙂

I don't really see the Flex Wheeler in him... but I do see in his physique everything that Lionel Bieke should have been, but better and with even more exaggerated proportions... Andrew Jacked is phenomenal! But there has only ever been ONE Flex Wheeler (Circa '93 Olympia)🤘🏾

I don't really see the Flex Wheeler in him... but I do see in his physique everything that Lionel Bieke should have been, but better and with even more exaggerated proportions... Andrew Jacked is phenomenal! But there has only ever been ONE Flex Wheeler (Circa '93 Olympia)🤘🏾
Beyeke will be competing this year, intrested to see that

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner