over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marvel sponsored log

Had a good weekend. It was a busy one but productive. I had to squeeze in my work out but got it done. Attended my clients competition where they took 1st place in classic physique B class. Being at the show git me pumped almost wanted to go train. However I knew I needed to rest. I was even dealing with soreness in my low back. Not like a hurt soreness closer to DOMS but I didn't even do back recently. Seems to be cleared up today. It's also my check in where I'll see if macros need to increase. I've also decided next week to move to 4 day a week DC Training I think my recovery can handle it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hit a bit of snag this week. After my A3 workout on Tuesday night I began to feel increasing bad. Ended up calling in sick Wednesday spent most of the day sleeping. I was up for maybe 6-7 hours total then slept thru the night till Thursday. Got up and went to work because I had no more sick time. Starting to feel better today. Just dealing with a runny nose now. Still gonna get my workout in but try not to take step back in illness but train hard enough to progress. It's a really fine line. I've circled an early date in June to get my blood drawn for tests. Can't guarantee but should work. I've upped my water intake sense I'm using Tren and weight finally bumped up a bit with the same level of conditioning. Gotta busy weekend in and out of the gym so I have to be careful not to prolong sickness and get my meals in. I've decided super heavyweight or bust is my goal.

Had a rough weekend when it comes to the gym. I didn't make it in at all. Spent all Saturday moving someone and then Sunday was arguing with the fiancée so couldn't get motivated to go. However last night was a good session. Beat the log book and didn't fail on the second A1 workout. Tonight is B hopefully the same will happen. Been having some digestion issues as well as weight fluctuations so probably going to up the calories and look into either probiotics or other supplement. I've already started using small amounts of apple cider vinegar mixed with water. I also switched this week from Euro Pharmacy nolvadex to Euro Pharmacy Arimidex half tab every other day. Sent check in pics to coach last night so we'll see what changes he wants to make. My knee is slowly rehabbing, I don't like the current look but not much I can do but follow the protocol. 20170515_212309.jpg 20170515_212339.jpg

This week has been ideal in the terms of bodybuilding consistency. I made it to the gym the days I wanted, git macros in, rested and recovered. Doing DC training 4 times a week seems to be working. The problem I'm having currently is weight fluctuation. I know there is no use in weight chasing but gaining and dropping isn't ideal either. I would rather small consistent increases then adding 4 lbs only to drop 4 lbs the next check in. So we've upped calories, my macros are 400 protein, 250 carbs and 65 fat. I'm also mulling around the idea of throwing in some EQ into the cycle for the last third or fourth of it. I have some left over from my last blast with PSL Euro Pharmacy. I just have figure out how much is left and devise a plan. The goal would to kick start the gains again after stagnation by adding in the Testosterone derivative. I haven't fully decided, hell if my gains pick up all of sudden I wouldn't do it. My goal is always to get the most out of the least and if I can grow on less then a gram a week why do more? Lastly had physical therapy today where we added in new exercises and found out I'm still on schedule rehab wise. Gonna be following Jr USA's and New York Pro this weekend as well.

Everything has been moving along some what normally. My workouts are getting a bit shorter now that I've done the 3 separate workouts multiple times. I know which things I need more warm up on and which I dont. I'm also getting more nervous about them ha ha. I've yet to fail on an exercise so the weight is continually going up which means more possible muscle but also more risk. I've probably covered this before but I think you need to have points in your workout where you are afraid and you still get the set done. Staying in your comfort zone will never lead you to greatness or at least your absolute max. I'm having to recruit people for spots but I'll do that if it means I can show up a more complete bodybuilder. Currently I'm at 400 grams protein, 250 grams of carbs and 65 grams of fat. Some days are harder then others to get it all in. For right now I could probably get in another couple hundred calories but that may be my limit till my body hopefully catches up and starts clearing out food quicker. Lastly I added a new supplement to my daily intake. It's called kidney stuff and as it implies it's to aid in kidney health. Since I'm currently running PSL Euro Pharmacy Tren I want to do everything possible to keep them healthy. I'll most likely keep it in year round.

Just ordered my blood test today. It will give me my Testosterone and estrogen along with other health markers. However I'm really only focused on those 2. I'll most likely be able to get my blood drawn in 2 weeks. The timing should work out well. The Testosterone Enanthate and Tren enanthate should be at a really stable level. Also it will have been a long enough time since my switch from nolvadex to arimidex. So I'll get a good idea if my half tab of arimidex every other day needs to be adjusted. At minimum you should get bloods done once year during a cruise in which case everything should be in normal ranges. I also suggest you do it during a blast to really understand how sensitive you are to aas and AI's.

Hope everyone had a good Memorial day weekend. Nothing really big to update on. Got workouts in and dud my best to get in enough calories. We went to a lot of bbq's so I definitely didn't stay on plan but I wouldn't say my macros were horribly off. Tonight is my A3 workout which is one of my most painful since it includes rack deads. I had some low back pain last night so I took some ibuprofen. Woke up feeling pretty good, so hopefully I can keep progressing tonight. I've also started sleeping with my cpap more often. Once I get above a certain weight my sleep apnea kicks in. I always know it's time to use it when I wake up still feeling sleepy or if my fiancée tells me I've been snoring or choking in my sleep.

The last few days of this week didn't go well. I had a really bad flare up on my gyno. I was really down an unable to figure out what was going on. I've been taking my arimidex so I was unsure of what was going on. I didn't want to up my dose of AI till I got my bloods done next Friday. So I did some research, then I think I found the solution. My prolactin is high. Tren is a 19 nor which can increase prolactin. It didn't come to me at first because I never got that side effect before. However I've only ever used it during a prep, bulking is different. So I had some caber on hand which I'm going to start taking to see if that helps. I'll be using .25 grams twice a week. I took the first pill yesterday and I can already feel a difference. Moving forward even though I haven't had prolactin issues with deca I will probably use a small amount of caber whenever I run it or Tren in the future.

Since my last update things have been better. Weights moved up to 262 lbs. I did however fail for the first time on an exercise during this DC training period. I'll have to sub out seated DB overhead press. I think I'll do a neutral overhead press machine single arm at a time. I've also learned a little more about caber and prami so I am going to switch to prami for prolactin control. The reason being is prami has shown to increase natural gh release as long as it's dosed at the right time which is 2-4 hours before bed with food. It is dose dependent but I won't be doing more than I have to. Gonna start with .25 mg eod and increase from there if I need to. I get my blood drawn on Friday and then will post results once I get them.

Still waiting on blood test results, hopefully those will be done in the next few days. Other than that everything is going well over the last few days. I failed on my first exercise during this DC training period. I'll have to switch out my seated db press. I also decided to bump up my weekly Euro Pharmacy test e dose from 600 mg to 700 mg. Nothing huge but hopefully it will help to continue moving on the right direction. I'm enjoying DC but at the same time looking forward to cutting for my wedding and honeymoon. 20170612_220310.jpg 20170612_220335.jpg

This post is only focused on my blood work. First off I took my shot of 300 mg Test E and 150 mg of Tren E on Tuesday night. I had my blood drawn Friday morning. As you can see from the Testosterone number PSL Euro Pharmacy is legit. The next item is estrogen which is high so I'm going from 1 mg of arimidex eod to 1 mg every day. Everything else is in normal ranges. I also got my blood pressure checked this morning which was 118/67 which is in the normal range. Take home point PSL Euro Pharmacy gear is good to go. Tapatalk doesn't support pdf so pics are attached. 20170616_103141.jpg 20170616_103148.jpg 20170616_103154.jpg 20170616_103211.jpg 20170616_103423.jpg

Since the last check in things have been a little loose. Missed a training day on Saturday so Sunday I focused more on leg rehab stuff. Then yesterday was a rest and yard work day. Tonight though I get back on track and keep pushing. I'm not to worried about the missed workout because my last A workout I strained something in my back so I'm hoping the extra days off have taken care of it. I also plan to warm up more on back exercises moving forward.

I've also lowered my estrogen that was running high. By doing so I've dropped 2 lbs and things have definitely gotten clearer. I am also not getting the low back pumps I was getting towards the end of the day most likely because if excess water I was holding. I'm also slowly moving up my prami dose to .375 daily. I may try .5 daily and stop there, should be enough to keep prolactin gyno away and benefit from natural gh release improvement. Lastly one of my goals for thus off season is to hit 315 for 8 reps I'm currently on 275 moving up to 285 next A1 workout so I'm hoping before this DC blast is over I'll hit a major goal.

Well I've been resting since my workout on Tuesday. I strained my teres major for the 2nd week in a row. I have a chiropractic appointment on Saturday, my chiropractor is also a bodybuilder so I'll get his opinion on if I should rest it for 2-3 weeks like most strains or keep working thru it because I did finish my workout. I even got more reps or weight but I felt it for sure. Other than that my personal life hasn't been the easiest going. Being in a committed relationship is hard no matter what your hobby or sport. But I think it's even harder in bodybuilding. You could go all day eating meals and preparing then if you have a fight before the gym it's hard to go in and really train with the intensity that's needed.

Had a great workout last night. Didn't re-strain my teres major which I'm happy about and hit new PR'S. I haven't done a workout log in awhile so I'll place that below. Checked my blood glucose this morning still sitting at 90 so I'm ok with that. Weight is holding steady but lifts are going up so hopefully getting some recomp.

A3 workout
Incline Bench 195x12 225x10 255x8 285x8-2-1RP
Single neutral shoulder press machine 50×12 70×10 90×8 110×16-8-4 RP
Dips -75×15 -60×12 +10x15-7-4
Rack Chins bodyweight x 12 +10×10 +25×8 +35×9-5-3RP
Single Hammerstrength plate row 105x12 135x10 165x8 195x12-6-3 RP

Did DC stretches in between exercises as dictated by the program.

Well I can't seem to catch a break. I strained my lower back really bad on Wednesday night. I woke up in such bad shape I almost cried getting out of bed and walking was just as bad. I had to go see a doctor on Thursday, got pain pills and muscle relaxer. So I'll be taking some time off till I can move around with minimal pain. At physical therapy today we didn't spend any time on my knee. I got hooked up to a machine for my lower back which helped. I'm also coming close to the end of this blast. I've reached out to PSL to see if they want to continue you the log. I hope so but will let you know.

So it's going on my 9th day without going to the gym and I believe I'm finally have enough range of motion to start lifting again. However I'm going to cut my DC training short because I need the next week or 2 get back in doing moderate weights as I ramp up. DC is very progressive overload focused which is great for growth but not great when trying to slowly get back into the gym pain free. I will still incorporate progressive overload once I feel close to 100% but for now moderation is key. I'm going to switch to a pull-push-pull-legs program that uses intensifiers too.

The last few days of this week didn't go well. I had a really bad flare up on my gyno. I was really down an unable to figure out what was going on. I've been taking my arimidex so I was unsure of what was going on. I didn't want to up my dose of AI till I got my bloods done next Friday. So I did some research, then I think I found the solution. My prolactin is high. Tren is a 19 nor which can increase prolactin. It didn't come to me at first because I never got that side effect before. However I've only ever used it during a prep, bulking is different. So I had some caber on hand which I'm going to start taking to see if that helps. I'll be using .25 grams twice a week. I took the first pill yesterday and I can already feel a difference. Moving forward even though I haven't had prolactin issues with deca I will probably use a small amount of caber whenever I run it or Tren in the future.

Excellent log marvel. I see your having the prolactin and estro issues. Id take the caber dose .5 twice ew. Or e3d. Should put thinks back where they should be.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

So I have good news PSL and I will be continuing the log. I will provide more blood work and content they will provide some great products. Beyond that I had a talk with my coach about our future plans for this year and early next year. Everything I thought I was going to do has been changed. Now after this bulk is over I will go into a cruise phase. During that time we will begin to cut. There is no set time on the cut but I know the goal next year is the best conditioning I've ever had. The best way to do that is to start prep leaner than I ever have before. I'm back in the gym training 4 days a week with basically no cardio. I'm going to enjoy the next week and half of bulk then see what my coach wants to do with cardio and calories.

Excellent log marvel. I see your having the prolactin and estro issues. Id take the caber dose .5 twice ew. Or e3d. Should put thinks back where they should be.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
I'm currently using prami for the gh benefit but I also do 1 caber tab weekly. Moving forward I will not wait till I have symptoms. Prami will be in as soon as I start tren or deca.

Checked in with the coach and got my updates. We are going to start cutting. Going to drop macros to 350 protein, 250 carbs and 65 fats. Then I have to do 5 30 minute sessions of cardio. My choice on morning or evening cardio. My plan is fasted morning cardio on the weekends then evening cardio on my off days. That way on lifting days I can still focus on growth. I know it's a calorie thing but makes more sense to me to separate cardio from lifting as much as possible so the growth factors don't get interrupted by cardio factors. The scientific terms are escaping me as I write this. Still working with PSL to get products for next couple months, they are slammed. Looking forward to continuing with a great company. **broken link removed**

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner