over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marvel sponsored log

Another great week in bodybuilding aspects. No meals or workouts missed. Even hit a PR on hammerstrength incline press, got 8 good reps with 4 plates per side. Hit multiple PRs in different muscle groups. I think for some people when you are blasting something in the mind clicks and consistency improves. No one wants to waste a blast. Weight has crept up to 255 with consistent conditioning. I know it isn't all new dense muscle, some is water and glycogen but even if a small percentage is quality mass I should be well on my way to heavyweight division. As always PSL is proving how quality of a vendor they are running 750 test e weekly and 600 EQ weekly. This my largest weekly dose as of yet and 2nd off season using EQ. I think EQ and test will be my go to blast compounds and just experiment with dosages and possibly adding other compounds.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Going to begin to sound like a broken record. Had another good week of bodybuilding. Multiple PRs hit and confirmed my prep cycle with PSL. Can't wait to see what all this off season prosperity looks like on stage. However off season is usually the fun part. The real grind happens when trying to strip off the body fat. Sent check in photos last night. Going to start testing my blood sugar more often now that I'm deep into my bulk with higher calories. However I purchased the wrong test strips and control solution and it's cheaper to just purchase a new glucometer. I swear they name these things very similar names.

So last week did have a slip up. I missed a training session due to some personal matters that had to be taken care. However everything else was still done with precision. I recently purchased a new glucometer as I'm pretty deep into my bulk and insulin sensitivity can become an issue. Just started testing so I need to get lots of data points but it looks like may need to correct fasting glucose but my glucose between meals seems to be in range. I've ordered more blood work to show what my levels are on this current blast. Dropped from 257 to 254 but not really worried about it. The plan now is to try to keep calories constant and recomp by adding muscle and getting leaner. As long as performance in the gym isn't hindered, I don't need to add calories just for the sake of adding calories.

Quick update this week. Had a major deviation with some life events caused me to miss some workouts and meals. However I did get blood work and results in. On my current cycle of 750 mg test e weekly and 600 mg EQ weekly my test level is 4891 and free test is 50 (pic won't attach will try again later). So.as you can see PSL as always is delivering high quality AAS.

Life sure has been busy lately. Good news is I've still been able to progress. Most of of my lifts are increasing and I'm tightening up while getting stronger. I'm still working on improving my fasted glucose levels. I think it might have something to do with just stress in the morning. 2 hours post meal my levels are always between 94-101 which is within range for 2 hours post meal. I've also recently condensed 1 of my meals. I recognized that I wasn't fully digesting my preeorkout meal before adding intraworkout nutrition on top of it. It's not what you eat but what you can digest and process. Still tinkering with this. I have 1.5 weeks left on this blast then going to cruise and switch up training style to the one I paid Luke Sandoe for which had some DC strategies and a little less volume than my current training.

Been back to a more scheduled bodybuilding lifestyle since my last check in. Even though things have tightened up I'm still getting higher than I'd like fasting glucose numbers with normal numbers 2 hours post meal so still trying not to worry to much. Took my blast dose last night as I transition into a cruise phase. The plan is to get markers back into range. Going to up my krill and add back in fish oil. I had stopped taking it but after listening to a recent podcast with Jordan Peter's he talked about how he uses both. If it works for him I'll give it a shot. Going to switch up my training too. Going back to a lower volume approach and higher intensity. I will also be switching to 4 days of training instead of 5 to aid in recovery. Hopefully this avoids any need for a deload or break. Received new product from PSL and feeling thankful I get to keep the log going with their help.

I'm currently on my cruise, this week I'm using 200 mg of PSL Test E. Next week I'll move down to 150 mg per week. I have to get bloodwork done for health insurance so I'm doing my best to get markers within a healthy range for my annual appointment. I'm also doing what I'm calling a health supplement overload. I've doubled my daily krill, I added fish oil back in, I purchased a supplement from Himalaya that helps with cholesterol levels and I doubled my citrus bergamot dosage. I've also lowered my AI use to 1 tab of arimidex the day after an injection only. I may drop this too and switch to Nolvadex daily once I drop to 150 mg weekly. Still hashing that one around. I'm also now training 4 days a week with lower volume and high intensity. Hoping to gain small amounts of muscle while cruising by still pushing for PR's weekly.

Time for the headline, currently I'm only running 150 mg weekly of test e. I don't think I've been this low since maybe my first cruise. In an effort to get my blood markers in the best range possible I'm going as low as I can while still being in a high normal range. It will probably be another week before I really feel the drop since I used 200 last week. I've switched my training style to a more high intensity low volume approach. Hopefully I can keep hitting PRs while cruising. Life outside of bodybuilding is stressful right now which is not great when cruising. Having issues with my wife's car so getting her to and from work as well as myself is hectic. That then affects my training which I'm very into keeping it scheduled and as close to the same every day as possible. Hoping to get answers or get it fixed soon.

Been holding off for awhile but might as well reveal the news. I will be competing this year because my wife and I are pregnant!

So in saying that I've blasted and cruised for the last 5+ years. I was always worried about whether I would not be able to have kids because of it. I don't get very many bad side effects from AAS except hdl and ldl numbers being a bit off (those can also be attributed to AI use) and being prone to gyno that I've reversed successfully. So I was afraid that not being able to have kids would be where the other shoe dropped for me. That didn't happen luckily. I do think things can be done to help which I did but it also reinforces what we already know, genetics are the end all be all. Some people have the genetics to take AAS with great results and little downside. Some can barely take any without harsh sides and many in between both extremes. I'll happily take this and give this prep my all. Not sure of my bb future after the birth of my first child.

This is my last week on cruise. After this I step on the gas for my prep. I don't just hop right into max dosages, I work my way up over the first 4-6 weeks. My theory is that it allows me to get more progress out of those weeks because jumping right into your max dosage will cause plateaus sooner. However coming off a cruise any jump to a moderate or slightly higher than moderate amount will help. I also subscribe to a theory that Phil Viz has put out. The first few weeks of prep you can still gain muscle while in a deficit. This is because you have enough excess body fat to allow your body to still grow a bit till it shifts to pure body fat removal. This may also be my leanest starting point for a prep. I've been getting back into the groove and habit of not missing meals, not cheating, getting up for morning cardio and all those little things you have to lose from normal off season stuff as you move into a strict prep.

So blood work for my annual wellness came back and the only number out of range or not where I expected was triglycerides. There's lots of possible reasons but I'm not worried about it. I know that as prep continues my cardio will go up and carbs will go down. Both help in getting that number back in range. I'm also going to keep citrus bergamot at 1000 mg in the morning and I'll add in some flaxseed and niacin to my normal regimen. After this prep I plan on taking a long cruise to figure out my future and how its affected by the new child. During that time I'll clean up bloodwork by getting triglycerides back in range (first time they've been out of range) and get my hdl numbers up. First week of prep has been stressful but making my way thru it. Hopefully can get in the groove and grind of prep over the next few days and end up with my best physique yet.

Last week was really busy with the holiday and work so I missed an update. However I'm now at 18 weeks out and everything is rolling smoothly so far. I've lost 2-3 pounds each week. After 2 weeks my fast glucose has dropped below 100 and I'm still feeling good. Currently I'm doing a 5 day training split using the same strategy I got from the program I did with Luke Sandoe i just switched out some exercises for ones I feel that fit my goals better right now. Cardio wise I have 6 fasted morning sessions at 30 minutes each and I do 20 minutes after training. I try to get in at least 2 of those sessions a HIIT cardio. Currently the cycle is at 600 mg test e weekly and 350 mg EQ weekly. I'm running arimidex twice a week and all of it is PSL. Looking forward to hopefully bringing my best look to date.

Last week I said I'd go over what I did for fertility. I'll discuss this after my quick update. This last week went well, weight didn't drop as much as previous weeks but leanness is improving. Currently I'm doing 5 days of lifting focusing on a low volume high intensity style. I do fasted morning cardio 6 days a week 2 at 35 mins and 4 at 30 mins. I also do 5 sessions after lifting at 20 mins, at least 2 of those are HIIT. I also use novolog pre morning cardio along with T3 daily. Current PSL gear is at 600 mg test e and 350 EQ weekly split into 2 shots.

My fertility regimen I followed was from an article Matt Porter wrote about what he did to conceive his son before his passing. I adjusted the dosages because at the time I had already gotten my sperm tested and knew everything was good except my count was little below average. If the test had come back worse I may have done things differently but I also had to keep budget in mind. I worked my way down to only using 150 mg a week before the sperm analysis and stayed with that till after conception. I then took HMG at 25 iu twice per week along with HCG at 1000 iu twice per week. I did this for about 3-4 weeks before we actually started trying. Then within a month of trying we were pregnant. As always genetics is the end all be all. Gear doesn't seem to give me bad sides except for Deca which I've eliminated from my choices moving forward.

So this week was pretty bad. Starting with last Thursday we had a plumbing issue that was outside of my knowledge base causing us to need a plumber which ended in a huge bill. Also found out our water pressure was double the amount recommended so we need to install a pressure regulator soon as well as finding out the whole house needs to be repiped asap. So stressful, but then over the weekend my check engine light came on and my engine began clicking. So I bring it into the dealership to find out the next day there is burnt oil in my spark plugs and oil in the pistons. Long story short I now have to get a brand new engine for my truck I purchased used less than 3 years ago. Stress level to the max. I missed a couple days of cardio and lifting, the loss of motivation due to stress was high. Hower I did get back into my groove yesterday and today. I somehow still loss weight even with the break and eating some off plan comfort food. I'm hoping the rest of the prep can be relatively stress free and we got all the bad luck for 2019 out of the way.

Things have been going more smoothly this week. In fact I probably kicked the intensity on cardio up a notch because of missing 2 days. Currently I think this is the leanest I've been at 15 weeks out, ever! Recently I've been having trouble posting pics thru the tapatalk app. Is anyone else getting this? If so is there a fix?

Currently running 700 mg test e weekly and 400 mg EQ weekly. Most of my lifts are consistently progressing and haven't had to change out a lot of exercises. I'm glad to be back in my groove. Cardio is up to 30 mins fasted morning cardio every day and 30 mins cardio after lifting 5 days a week. I'll try to include some check in pics again.

Bad news to report, my string of bad luck continued. I tore my pec about a week and half ago. This was the same pec that I tore 9 years ago that started my bodybuilding. I have surgery scheduled for Thursday. As you can assume prep is over. Its taken me this long to come to terms and write this update because I was really bummed. I felt I was on course for my best look to date. So now the focus has shifted, I plan to do my best to recover well but as speedy as possible. During this time I will rethink my chest training as well as my training as a whole. The goal after recovery will always be to add muscle but I have to do it the safest way possible. By the time I recover fully I should have a brand new baby or close to it. So when that time comes I'll have to see how everything fits together with training and being a parent. I'll keep logging so hopefully you stay tuned for my recovery logs.

Currently I'm 1 week post operation. Nothing major to report, as far as I know surgery went well. I did find out my first pec tear was different than my current one. My first was a tear in the middle and was sutured back together. This tear was complete rupture of the tendon from bone. So they drilled 3 holes into my humerus and reattached the tendon. I'm hoping to get cleared to get back to cardio after my post op follow up in another week. Currently I'm only using 250 mg test e weekly from PSL. Once I get cleared for cardio I plan on adding hgh back in will still try to lean out some while I recover. Still unsure of how I will proceed once I can lift.

Currently things are still moving slowly on the recovery path. Since my post op I've only been able to do the range of motion exercises on a pulley system. There isn't any pain in my pec but the shoulder stiffness was very unexpected. I asked about returning to gym just for cardio but was denied for possibility of a trip fall scenario and getting reinjured which makes sense. I've adjusted my eating habits going toa 3-4 meal a day instead of my usual 5-6. Calories have been lowered and protein has been lowered too. Trying to eat more like a normal person until I have the need to eat like a bodybuilder. This will give my system a break from all the protein and other stressors I place on it. I am still following my trt with 250 mg weekly of test e from PSL. I also plan to start back on a low dose of hgh to help with healing soon.

Just a quick update, I got cleared to stop wearing my sling yesterday. I went to physical therapy this morning and i have to start doing more range of motion exercises and some activation exercises for the shoulder and pec. I'm still only allowed to lift 1-2 pounds with the injured arm. I did get cleared to do cardio on a treadmill or stationary bike. So my plan is to start incorporating morning cardio some and clean up my nutrition a bit. I'm still currently taking 250 mg test e weekly from PSL. I've held my size pretty well in my non affected areas. Once I get more clearance to go to the gym I hope to get back to some form of bodybuilding.

Not much to update on. Currently still doing non weighted exercises for physical therapy. Basically range of motion exercises for the shoulder. I'm doing light walks with my pregnant wife. As the weather goes bad I'll start to go to the gym for the treadmill most likely. My nutrition has also been cut back. Not taking in as many calories and eating more like a normal person. Definitely added some body fat but not worried about it till I can really get back in the groove of gym and cardio. Still running 250 mg test e weekly from PSL. Seems to be doing a good job of holding size.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity