over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mass Attack w/ Uncle Z - cottonmouth74 Sponsored Bulk Journal

cottonmouth74

Newbies
With the 2017 prep behind and my off season wrapped up, its time to get to work on packing on the mass with Uncle Z. My goal for the 2018 season is to hit a bulk weight of 250lbs and strip that down, what we are left with will determine if I shoot for Classic or 212. This will be a long bulk for me and I am prepared to take close to the year to prep for the season. One of the things I have previously suffered with is letting go of single digit body fat and truly letting yourself bulk up, so I am more than prepared this go round to deal with the fact that with 50lbs will come some extra fluff. More than anything, just as previously, it will boil down to caloric intake. During this off season I have already made the shift to a heavy weight to rep and set count. I am really going to try and build up a surplus and manage it as well as possible as the bulk goes on.
I am starting this bulk at 205lbs @ 10.2 body. My goal weight for 2017 was 200lbs so I am at a really comfortable starting point. Obviously I am no where near competition condition and have already started to carry a little extra pudge, but nonetheless, I feel great starting at over 15lbs from my previous bulk about 8 months ago.
As far as diet goes, I will be increasing the red meat intake and will still be keeping carbs at roughly 250-300 grams per day (I just need to see how this plays with the Insulin)
I intend to get as many cals for solid food as possible but will turn to a high protein shake with oats, cream, peanut butter and nutella to get in a few extra when needed.

As far as the training and cycle go, I am going to be starting off at a 5 day split.

Heres a look at how things will unfold

Anadrol - 50mg ED x 5 days
Sustanon 500 - 1ml x 2 days
Deca 250 - 1ml ED x 5 days
Insulin (Novelin R) 5ius ED post workout x 5 days

I will be adding some HgH in the upcoming weeks and will likely drop the Anadrol and swap for DBOl about week 8 to 10.
Will also drop Sustanon around week 8 to 10 and jump to Cyp
Will adjust Insulin intake based on response.

Heres a look at my baseline. Unfortunately I was provided the wrong info and the test doesnt provide an actual total
**broken link removed**

Currently 205lbs
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

And finally the gear
**broken link removed**

UncleZ

This log is a work in progress and has been running for a few weeks now(on another forum). I will be keeping it updated daily going forward here on Professional as well.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!

You didn’t start yet and your total test is over 1500 ?

Shoot id be off to one hell of a start if that was the case :)
Actually thanks for pointing that out as I should clarify I have been running the log a few weeks now and those baselines were taken after my contest prep for 2017 season leading into this bulk.

Late night leg night. Had to make it a quick one since the gym was going to close but still had a blast. Feeling full and heavy these days. I try my best to not be too consumed by the scale as we still have a way to go. I suppose thats the beauty of heading into the bulk with time and not being in a rush. Right now, I truly believe I have the opportunity to take upwards of a year to really change the frame. Other than this, its just been about incorporating high volume back into the workouts. Looking forward to the 2nd leg of the bulk and am thankful for the opportunity to keep on this path with the support from UncleZ.
Speaking of which Uncle is offering some solid discounts on Euro-Pharmacies gear (this is what ive been running and have been pleased all around with the quality)
EURO-PHARMACIES - UncleZ

Angled Calf Press
5x630x20 (with 10 second hold)

Angles Leg Press
1x630x20
1x720x12
1x810x15
1x900x15

Front Leg Extension
1x60x20(2)
4x60x15(2)

Hamstring Curl
5x100x15

Landmine Front Squat
5x135x20

*The knee has been holding up so I will changing up the leg routine pretty quick

https://youtu.be/vdkmhquF60o

Been out of town a couple of days and therefore have had some time off. I used to really panic when I didnt get it in everyday but more than anything I realize now this is a marathon not a sprint so given my goals and expectations for the 2018 season I more the happy to take the time to really make a solid change in the frame and step to 2018 and the stage bigger and more conditioned than ever before. I have said it before, competition isnt cheap. You consider membership fees, contest regsitration fees, tanning, food, travel, hotel, so honestly for me if I dont have it in my head that im in it to win it then there is no point in even competiting so as I said, this go round im willing to take more time to get to where I want to go.
Hope everyone is doing well and counting down to Turkey day. I was in contest prep last Turkey day and didnt get to enjoy much so this go round now that I get to catch it in a bulk, shoot im already day dreaming about wearing elastic waist pants and just eating and eating.
Will be back on the grind in the AM with more updates.

Awesome. In for updates.

Want to apologize for the lack of posts over this bulk run. I had actually been keeping up with this log across a few boards and at some point just lost everything associated with log so again I am sorry for just letting this log just sit.
Want to thank Ontop and Uncle again for the opportunity.

So at this point, the bulk is winding down and am happy to report a 30lb gain. So I ended up at 230lbs which is great for me and although I had aimed for 240lbs, health wise I felt best at 230 and am really happy with the end result.
I have got to say the EP Anadrol was amazing. Packed on some weight really quick but more than that the strength skyrocketed in no time. The biggest change in this bulk with the addition of insulin and IGF which was huge. The best way to put it is literally every cell in the muscle being plump in full.
Over the last few weeks I have changed up the diet,training and protocol as I begin towards a cut. I had a biometric read 2 weeks ago which found me down a few pounds (which is expected water and fluff weight) but more than that I am sitting at 10% body fat which is great for a cut but an even better starting point for contest prep.
This years Classic physique weight change allows me to step on stage at 205lbs so thats the goal, however we will see what weight and size ends up looking best. I am more than happy to step on stage light if the frame reflects proper conditioning, no sense in stepping up in weight if the frame isnt 100%.Before I end this out and start up a cut log. Just want to give an idea of where we ended up at. Heres a pic that captures the before and after.
Thanks again for those who followed along (for the time it was updated) and I appreciate the support. Again thanks to Ontop and Uncle for the opportunity and heres to a great upcoming cut!

**broken link removed**

Just a quick check in. Getting everything in place to make the switch from putting it on to taking it off. Will have a new updated start pic and updates shortly. Looking forward to shaking off some fluff and getting back into prep.

As we close in on kicking off this prep, I have made the necessary adjustments to diet and training. Ive currently been cruising on Europharma Clen and Test Cyp. As previously mentioned I have already been dropping weight which was mostly just excess from the recent bulk.
Let me just say like other Euro gear this Clen is a really solid product. I am currently at 120mcg ED and unlike previous runs with Clen I have not had to deal with some of the normal sides (primarily headaches and jitters) this go round has been smooth sailing. About the only issue to report is the cramping but again those are just things you know come with the territory. I have already picked up some Taurine and will be including this as time presses on.
If you arent familiar with Euro gear or Clen you can learn more at
CLENBUTEROL - 40mcg/tab 50 Tabs/bag Euro-Pharmacies - USA - UncleZ

Yesterday was a great ab workout. I always enjoy ab day as usually abs are something I hit after my daily workouts and sometimes I know im just going thru the motions as after nearly 2 hours of lifting im not always that energetic to really have an intense ab workout so ab day is always fun as I know its nothing but abs..

GIANT SET
Cable Rope Crunch
5x200x20
Hanging Weighted Leg Raise
5x20x10
Cable Oblique Crossover Crunch
3x150x20(2)

Flat Bench Reverse Crunch
25 25 25 25 25

Medicine Ball Side Toss
18lbs x 20(2) 20(2) 20(2)

Flat Versaball Leg Lifts
20 20 20 20 20

Stay well out there and have a great new week everyone.

Man oh man, this is my favorite time of the year. I love to cut and moreover love a solid Tren run. I am looking forward to this water based winny from EuroPharma as well. I have previously run water and although for me at least it tends to be more painful, the frame responds well to it. I have been cruising on Test Cyp and Clen for the last few weeks and am already dropping weight and body fat, so as I mentioned before, it is likely I may need to step on stage earlier than planned.
I have really aborted pushing heavy weights and as ive said for a while now have reverted back to a high rep count and really more tut movements when possible.
Last night was chest and tris. Nothing too serious but I havent done a split like this in a while and again focused more on counts over weight.

Cable Crossover (low)
1x40x15
1x40x12
2x40x10
1x20x15

DB 1 Arm Overhead Tricep Extension
3x55x15
1x55x10

Landmine Close Grip Incline Press
3x135x12
1x135x10
1x140x5

Cable Tricep Kickback (no handle)
2x40x15
1x30x20

Pec Dec Fly
3x100x10 Full Rep
3x100x10 1/2 Rep

Seated Calf Raise
4x205x12

As usual, thanks so much for the support and taking the time to check out the log. Thanks again Uncle and OnTop!!

Quick Check. Been off the bulk and been cruising on EuroPharm Test Cyp and Clen (120mcg ed)

**broken link removed**

Todays Weigh in 207lbs
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Things are really getting fun now. Im in that lean period where you can see the outline of some of the new gains but still got some work to do in order to be ready. Im just close enough to look but not touch I suppose. Which is good as this is the time when the motivation and desire for more really peaks. Things are going really well at the moment and am looking forward to the upcoming weeks of this Tren run. SO far no real issues to report. Insomnia is a factor but having expected it along with night sweats I find just letting myself wake up and use the bathroom and forcing myself back into bed helps whereas before I would go straight to turn on the tv which just added to the insomnia. Ive been off the letro a few weeks and my d*ck game is finally about as normal which is great since im bringing on the Tren! Ive had an increase in cardio which has put a strain on the knee but we are going to tread lightly and keep burning away some calories.
Heres a look at yesterdays workout..short and sweet!

I made the mistake of switching up gyms yesterday, dont know if I wanted a change of scenery or what but it sucked. My whole rhythm was just sorta off. I was doing things out of order but either way we got thru it and put this one in the books.

EZ Curl Bar Underhand Front Raise
3x80x10
DOUBLE SET
DB 1 Arm Overhead Shoulder Press
1x40x10

DB Seated Lat Raise
3x35x10
DOUBLE SET
DB Front Raise w Twist
3x30x10(2)

Landmine 1 Arm Shoulder Press
3x90x8

Cable Crunch
5x120x20

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support. Have a great week everyone!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws