over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mass cycle sarms and peptides only

jfrost89

Registered
I'd like to try something different this off season. I'm on dr prescribed trt at 280mg a week yes it's my trt dose from the dr and gh but I would like to do a 12 week mass and strength cycle using just sarms and peptides with my trt and stop my gh for a bit. I don't want to run a lot of aas bc I get labs done every 3 months and if my test level comes back elevated my dr will stop prescribing.

I'd like to try something different this off season. I'm on dr prescribed trt at 280mg a week yes it's my trt dose from the dr and gh but I would like to do a 12 week mass and strength cycle using just sarms and peptides with my trt and stop my gh for a bit. I don't want to run a lot of aas bc I get labs done every 3 months and if my test level comes back elevated my dr will stop prescribing.

There are a lot of great Sarms you could run:
-Mk677 to increase IGf-1 and GH pulse,(10-20 mg/day)
- Ostarine for lean body mass increase and joint healing (25 mg/day)
- Lgd is probably the best mass building Sarm there is (5-10 mg/day)

LGD is very suppressive but if you are on TRT it won't matter.

I've personally run MK and Ostarine and can vouch for the results

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are a lot of great Sarms you could run:
-Mk677 to increase IGf-1 and GH pulse,(10-20 mg/day)
- Ostarine for lean body mass increase and joint healing (25 mg/day)
- Lgd is probably the best mass building Sarm there is (5-10 mg/day)

LGD is very suppressive but if you are on TRT it won't matter.

I've personally run MK and Ostarine and can vouch for the results

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like mk677 and ostrarine. Never used lgd but I've heard good things.

I've used quite a few peptides in the past just not many sarms and there is so many out now. I've heard good reviews on different ones just trying to get an opinion from someone who's run more sarms.

I like mk677 and ostrarine. Never used lgd but I've heard good things.

I've used quite a few peptides in the past just not many sarms and there is so many out now. I've heard good reviews on different ones just trying to get an opinion from someone who's run more sarms.

I've also run RAD 140 but would not recommend it. It doesn't have human-based clinical trials behind it. Plus after about four weeks is when it really starts to have some Lethargy sides ( which could've been caused by significantly suppressed Testosterone.). Either way I think I could get similar results running Ostarine.

S4 is another good one I am told but I would never mess with anything that had vision sides.

LGD seems like it's good for about 8 to 10 pounds of lean body mass at a dose of 5 to 10 mg per day from the logs I've read. Never tried it and it's too suppressive for me. I would run straight Test if I was going to be that suppressed but if I was on TRT I would give it a try.

Lastly SR9009 is one that I have run with good success – and despite what they say about it not being orally bioavailable – I've read the patent papers – and it is. This is a good finishing compound – run it for about 3 to 4 weeks – at 20 to 30 mg per day – to carve out an extra half inch to an inch off the waste.

Good luck. Post back with the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've also run RAD 140 but would not recommend it. It doesn't have human-based clinical trials behind it. Plus after about four weeks is when it really starts to have some Lethargy sides ( which could've been caused by significantly suppressed Testosterone.). Either way I think I could get similar results running Ostarine.

S4 is another good one I am told but I would never mess with anything that had vision sides.

LGD seems like it's good for about 8 to 10 pounds of lean body mass at a dose of 5 to 10 mg per day from the logs I've read. Never tried it and it's too suppressive for me. I would run straight Test if I was going to be that suppressed but if I was on TRT I would give it a try.

Lastly SR9009 is one that I have run with good success – and despite what they say about it not being orally bioavailable – I've read the patent papers – and it is. This is a good finishing compound – run it for about 3 to 4 weeks – at 20 to 30 mg per day – to carve out an extra half inch to an inch off the waste.

Good luck. Post back with the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After reading and talking with a few people this is what I came up with. Feel free to critique if you feel something needs changed.

Cjc dac - 1000mcg eod (4000 weekly)
Ghrp 2 - 200mcg 2xday
Ipam - 500mcg at night
Igf1 lr3 50mcg pre workout/pre bed

Mk677 - 25mg
Gw1516 - 10mg pre workout
Lgd - 10mg in the morning

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub