over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mass Diet Plan

BigDM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Planning to bulk up this fall/winter using the following diet plan. I'm 5'10'', 225lbs, 8-10% bf. Feed-back appreciated:

Meal 1 - 60g whey/cassein shake

Meal 2 - 6 oz extra-lean ground beef, 2 cups white or brown rice, 2 cups leafy green salad, 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil dressing

Meal 3 - 7 oz tuna, 7 oz baked potato, 1 cup mixed vegetables

Meal 4 - 60g whey/cassein shake

Meal 5 - 7 oz chicken breast, 2 cups white or brown rice, 2 cups spinach salad, 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil dressing

Meal 6 - 7 oz lean beef (i.e. flank steak), 7 oz baked potato, 1 cup mixed vegetables

~5000 calories

How does your diet now compare to this?

Planning to bulk up this fall/winter using the following diet plan. I'm 5'10'', 225lbs, 8-10% bf. Feed-back appreciated:

Meal 1 - 60g whey/cassein shake Add 2tbsp nut butter, banana or oats,and possibly 1tbsp EVOO or Mac Nut Oil.

Meal 2 - 6 oz extra-lean ground beef, 2 cups white or brown rice, 2 cups leafy green salad, 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil dressing

Meal 3 - 7 oz tuna, 7 oz baked potato, 1 cup mixed vegetables

Meal 4 - 60g whey/cassein shake Same as I wrote above

Meal 5 - 7 oz chicken breast, 2 cups white or brown rice, 2 cups spinach salad, 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil dressing

Meal 6 - 7 oz lean beef (i.e. flank steak), 7 oz baked potato, 1 cup mixed vegetables

~5000 calories

Answers are above. You'll be adding 200cals from nut butter, 70 or so from a banana, 120 from 1tbsp oil, and whatever you want via oats. PER SHAKE
The rest looks solid although I couldnt eat that many baked potatoes. Id opt for rice.
I think you could do with less vegetables (you have like 4 servings..I usually like 1-2) and more healthy fats.

Last edited:
Answers are above. You'll be adding 200cals from nut butter, 70 or so from a banana, 120 from 1tbsp oil, and whatever you want via oats. PER SHAKE
The rest looks solid although I couldnt eat that many baked potatoes. Id opt for rice.
I think you could do with less vegetables (you have like 4 servings..I usually like 1-2) and more healthy fats.

You beat me to it. Can't comment on the rest as in the UK oz and cups mean nothing to us. We're all about the grams

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Lately I've been finding it easier to eat ALL chicken one day, then ALL steak the next, etc.

Its easier to cook up a ton of one meat. Yesterday I bbq'd up 1 kilogram of raw steaks (~800g cooked) and just diced it up into my rice cooker ... cooked up 2 cups raw rice and just mix in my veggies ... spread out in my tuppaware bang done.

Plus whatever meats on sale is what Im buying.

How does your diet now compare to this?

To be quite honest, I haven't been using a diet plan of any kind. I'm not a competitive bodybuilder, but I have been following a solid training plan and and have made very decent results without the diet part. I currently eat what I can when I can and do my best to keep it clean, but I understand how important the nutrition aspect is and want to start focusing more of my efforts in that area. So, this will be new territory for me and I am excited to see what kind of results I will obtain.

I don't see any WHOLE EGGS in there!!!

IMO tuna is junk. If you are on a tight budget and that's all you can afford then I understand. If not, I would opt to replace all ur meats with red meat. I would change ur first meal and make it look like this.

4 whole eggs/ 1 cup OJ. 2 cups oats 40g whey 2 tbs evoo

Then replace all ur meats with 6-8oz steaks

Last edited:
IMO tuna is junk. If you are on a tight budget and that's all you can afford then I understand. If not, I would opt to replace all ur meats with red meat. I would change ur first meal and make it look like this.

4 whole eggs/ 1 cup OJ. 2 cups oats 40g whey 2 tbs evoo

Then replace all ur meats with 6-8oz steaks

Thanks for the suggestion. I probably won't replace all the meat servings with steaks, but will rotate between talapia, salmon and tuna for the fish meal portions. Too much red meat gives me digestion problems and the solid white albacore tuna and talapia I get from Costco is good stuff!

Last edited:
Converting OZ to grams is pretty damn long lol, looks solid to me. I'd definitely have more healthy fats in there so cals can be bumped up a bit :)

Is that for convenience?

I was just joking...haha.

I always have 4-5 eggs (fried or scrambled) with my little girl on weekend mornings, though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131