over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mass monster class

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Am I the only one who thinks adding the physique class for men to IFBB was just lame and an excuse for ectomorphs with no legs to compete in a beauty pageant? I feel like if they did that they should at least add a mass monster class where aesthetics don't mean shit and it's all about sheer mass. It would be amazing to see what guys like Winklaar and Ramy could do. Even bring Markus back from retirement!

I do wish they would ditch the board shorts. Just because you aren't 300 lbs doesn't mean you can't have some decent legs, but most of the guys I see in photos look like they've never done a calf raise in their life.

Dont certain contest give a "most muscular" award that kind of fills this catagory. I like the idea of making and ying for the yang compared to physique class. But the idea of physique is to appeal to the masses. And a mass monster class would do the opposite. Kind of scare the average person. But personally i like the idea and would approve mass monster catagory.

How would this category be?

Off season bodybuilders like these?

**broken link removed**

Ronnie_Coleman_photo926.jpg

Is this appealing to you?

How would this category be?

Off season bodybuilders like these?

**broken link removed**

Ronnie_Coleman_photo926.jpg

Is this appealing to you?

Maybe he meant something like this...

6i7czr.jpg

I think it was a smart move. Much more appeal to general population.

If you're going to have a mass monster class probably a good idea to have a defibrillator or 2 within reach........

Aste is very tall, but he's not exactly carry more mass than Dorian/Ronnie/Ramy/Roelly.

????, Make him shorter and he will only get Wider!
300lbs is always more than 260...At least what I have read.lol

how about instead of 225+ as super.. make it 225-249, then a 250+ mass division ...

problem is you would goto like regional /state level shows and there would be like 2 total competitor lol

Last edited:
how about instead of 225+ as super.. make it 225-249, then a 250+ mass division ...

problem is you would goto like regional /state level shows and there would be like 2 total competitor lol

That's he problem most supers even at good regional shows look like hell. Or there is one that looks somewhere between ok and good. Hell most heavies don't look that great and should probably be lighter.

It would just encourage guys to blow up and be out of shape at 250 on stage.

Am I the only one who thinks adding the physique class for men to IFBB was just lame and an excuse for ectomorphs with no legs to compete in a beauty pageant? I feel like if they did that they should at least add a mass monster class where aesthetics don't mean shit and it's all about sheer mass. It would be amazing to see what guys like Winklaar and Ramy could do. Even bring Markus back from retirement!

Yes it was designed to be like a men's beauty pageant....they wanted to find guys who look like models (beach body).

Mass Class......height to width ratio? :)

Yes it was designed to be like a men's beauty pageant....they wanted to find guys who look like models (beach body).

Mass Class......height to width ratio? :)

I'm not quite sure how it would be finalized but something along the lines of you still have to be conditioned but mainly judged on the most amount of muscle. Maybe a short and tall class. I love the look of guys like Ruhl,Winklaar,Fux,Richards,etc....

The physique division is a joke. If you have paralysis I understand not training legs...but to hide the quads and not consider calves - its a HALF BODY contest!
How did that idea even get this far? Its just ridiculous! If you want to have a show for streamlined beach bodies...toned down bodybuilder look, Id understand. But to eliminate certain bodyparts from judgment and consideration, like quads, it makes no sense. Maybe now we should have entire contests for best chest. Or best arms. Where all the other bodyparts are irrelevant. Its just ridiculous, its an embarrassment to the sport.

Roelly looks like the marshmallow man

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08