over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MASS MONSTER DIETS

I just watched a podcast from 3 days ago and Chad said Ramy eats around 4500-5000 calories per day in the offseason.
I think I know which episode. Did you catch Chad saying "he's a big eater" then Dennis said "What people don't realize is he's not a big eater" and Chad agreed and nodded his head. Contradicted himself within seconds.

I think I know which episode. Did you catch Chad saying "he's a big eater" then Dennis said "What people don't realize is he's not a big eater" and Chad agreed and nodded his head. Contradicted himself within seconds.
for me it is also incomprehensible that he could eat 5000 kcal and gain weight of +300 lbs. unless Chad in these 5000kcal does not include cookies and cheat meals, which he recommends very often in offsesson.

for me it is also incomprehensible that he could eat 5000 kcal and gain weight of +300 lbs. unless Chad in these 5000kcal does not include cookies and cheat meals, which he recommends very often in offsesson.
I wouldn't listen to what they say on social media - as they say - no master chef will reveal the recipe for his signature dish

Great post and I agree. Going from 140 to 240 was simple, back then no apps, just used one and paper to add up the macros, it was mostly tuna, oats, quinoa, chicken, never ate junk just overate and got big and strong but fat. When I started AAS I thought that would change things. "Now I'm on juice, my body will utilize all these extra calories better so instead of 90% fat 10% muscle gain, maybe it can be 70/30 and I'm better off"

As the years went by I'd get to a point where it was too much, so cut, then feel small, so bulk, what many do

A few years ago I tried one last time to bulk, a slow bulk, I had dieted down to 171 (went too far no energy no libido legs hurt). Then went back to maintenance 185 I feel good still pretty lean. But did try that last slow bulk.

I forget my exact surplus but was gaining about 2-3lb a month, I felt a solid rate based on reading. Going from 185 to 210 was employable and easy I love to eat all food, clean food, love it. But still, even when going slow, the waist just shot up from 32-33 to 37-38, arms maybe an inch. Possibly just water?

But that was my last attempt at a more conservative bulk. The waist inches come fast. I'd assume it has a genetic component, I think the term is p-ratio. I also have natural igf levels just a notch from being out of range on the low end. Gh puts me in range but not even in the high end, many have higher natural igf than I'm scoring on gh

But overall that is my experience, just as you described, but the slow gaining tends to give a higher level of fat to muscle than most. Even with Alex azarian coaching me, I think we were a decently lean 220. But I still never looked like a bodybuilder. I guess the moral is genetics are king and we can all just work with what we have.
But I do feel like I see a lot of people making the mistake I did and thinking the secret is to just eat more, when in reality, like you said, the surplus must be present but it is no benefit to setting it too high thinking it will lead to faster lean tissue gain.
Wow 140 to 240 impressive, how many calories were you consuming to gain that much weight

5,000 calorie diet examples

Meal 1:

4 Whole Eggs

1 Cup Greek Yogurt

1 Bagel

16 Ounces of Whole Milk

Calories: 960 | Fat: 37 | Carbs: 85 | Protein: 73

Meal 2:

2 Scoops Whey Protein

2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter

1 Cup of Oats

1 Banana (Blend into a shake.)

Calories: 830 | Fat: 23 | Carbs: 99 | Protein: 62

Meal 3:

8-10 Ounces of Beef/Chicken

2 Cups Rice/Potato

Green Veggies

16 Ounces of Whole Milk

Calories: 1135 | Fat: 38 | Carbs: 121 | Protein: 74

Meal 4:

2 Scoops House Of Muscle 100% Whey Protein

1 Cup of Oats

Meal 5:

2 Cups Rice/Potato

Green Veggies

16 Ounces of Whole Milk

Calories: 1015 | Fat: 22 | Carbs: 127 | Protein: 87

Meal 6:

2 Cups Cottage Cheese

Calories: 320 | Fat: 5 | Carbs: 12 | Protein: 56

TOTALS: Calories: 5,090 | Fat: 148 | Carbs: 543 | Protein: 414

There it is --5,000-plus calories broken down for you in 6 meals for a typical day of eating.

—————————————————————

5,000 cal example

1) Breakfast

3 whole egg
5 egg white
2/3 cup oatmeal (dry measurement)
1 large orange
1 1/3 large banana
1 cup unsweetened fruit juice
1 1/2 tbsp. natural peanut butter

2) Snack

1 3/4 scoops whey protein powde
11 ounces skim milk
3/4 cup oatmeal (dry measurement)
12 large strawberries
14 almonds

3) Lunch
5.5oz. lean sirloin beef
2 1/5 cups rice (cooked)
2 tbsp. flaxseed oil

Unlimited vegetables

4) Snack
2 scoops whey protein powder
9 ounces skim milk
1 cups oatmeal (dry measurement)
2 1/2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil

5) Dinner
7oz. chicken breast
2 1/3 cups yam
2 cups corn
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Unlimited vegetables

6) Snack
1 3/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
6oz. skim milk
4/5 cup oatmeal (dry measurement)
4 walnuts

I hope this 5000 calorie meal plan is a helpful addition to your program. Just ideas /additions

Wow 140 to 240 impressive, how many calories were you consuming to gain that much weight
This was back in 04 when I had a flip phone, no calories apps. I'd write down g of protein carbs fat on a piece of paper and had a checklist to make sure I took my 20 or so vitamin pills lol. Don't remember the exact amount but the scale was easy to move. Back then I was super strict and limited food choices...oats, milk, tuna, chicken breast. So eating could be a chore due to my ignorance. If I ever wanted to just weight a lot again I'd eat more nuts, eggs, fatty steak, have a shake or two with Natty PB, get the calories down easy, tuna and oats over and over was miserable.

This was college so I only had a mini fridge and was poor. Wouldn't eat at the meal hall, had no way to even guess how many calories were in what they served, was too ocd.

I think my last bulk where I went from 185 ( my weight I feel I look the best, lean, able to eat 3k a day) ....I climbed up to 210 at about 4400 quite easy. Could have kept going but waist was just growing faster than the arms didn't like what I was seeing and BP was a bit high and I'd feel a "thump" in my chest random times at night.

This was something I always felt with back when I was heavier, I'd get some random strange heart beats. When I'm below 190 it goes away and BP is always on point. I'm just one of those that found through trial and error my place in the world is in the 185-190 range. Others have the ability to look good at those higher weights lol.

This was back in 04 when I had a flip phone, no calories apps. I'd write down g of protein carbs fat on a piece of paper and had a checklist to make sure I took my 20 or so vitamin pills lol. Don't remember the exact amount but the scale was easy to move. Back then I was super strict and limited food choices...oats, milk, tuna, chicken breast. So eating could be a chore due to my ignorance. If I ever wanted to just weight a lot again I'd eat more nuts, eggs, fatty steak, have a shake or two with Natty PB, get the calories down easy, tuna and oats over and over was miserable.

This was college so I only had a mini fridge and was poor. Wouldn't eat at the meal hall, had no way to even guess how many calories were in what they served, was too ocd.

I think my last bulk where I went from 185 ( my weight I feel I look the best, lean, able to eat 3k a day) ....I climbed up to 210 at about 4400 quite easy. Could have kept going but waist was just growing faster than the arms didn't like what I was seeing and BP was a bit high and I'd feel a "thump" in my chest random times at night.

This was something I always felt with back when I was heavier, I'd get some random strange heart beats. When I'm below 190 it goes away and BP is always on point. I'm just one of those that found through trial and error my place in the world is in the 185-190 range. Others have the ability to look good at those higher weights lol.
Dam man that’s pretty impressive 👍👍

with all due respect, but if you used such a diet then I'm not surprised that you only gained fat instead of muscle and the other thing - 90% of people can't train for muscle failure and are unable to create the right impulse for growth - then no amount of calories or drugs will do anything yeah - I'd say most train on RIR 5 lol

with all due respect, but if you used such a diet then I'm not surprised that you only gained fat instead of muscle and the other thing - 90% of people can't train for muscle failure and are unable to create the right impulse for growth - then no amount of calories or drugs will do anything yeah - I'd say most train on RIR 5 lol
Looking back I definitely would have done my Early bulks different with the knowledge I have now. And you are correct about the training. I was doing the 5x5 routine, but made it 5x7 as a newbie I wanted my reps closer to the "hypertrophy range". But the program was not designed to go to failure. I then did Bryan haycock hst program, another poor choice as not an intensity program. I feel it I trained how I train now ( low volume, progression, target the muscle), the things I learned here, results would have been better.

Also looking back imo the surplus should have been smaller, and probably more variety food choices. Is this what you mean when you said diet was poor? Tuna and oats are "clean" but I had little variety and my digestion was probably poor.

Def agree though 2 major reasons I failed I was training movements not muscles and my intensity was not close to failure.

I ate between 5-7k daily for years and years. Insanely difficult and very mentally exhausting
What was your strategy for those really high kcal days (e.g. 7k is really quite a lot of food)? Really interested how you did this, even if I go with half shakes half real food, anything over 4.5 k kcals becomes a fucking chore and digestive NIGHTMARE 😅

Breakfast was a shake containing 8 ounces boiled chicken blended up with 2 scoops protein powder, 2 tbl evoo, 8 Oz apple juice, and 120 grams of carbs from white rice flour.
Next meal was 8 Oz chicken or beef with 1.5 cups jasmine rice, 1 tbl grass fed butter, and a 32 ounce Gatorade
On the way to work I’d stop somewhere for fast food. Usually 2 McDoubles, a gyro, or a po boy from a local Cajun place.
Once I got to work I’d eat 2 cans tuna mixed with half a cup of cottage cheese, mustard, and pickles. I would eat that and then eat 1 cup of yogurt with half a cup of granola or Ezekiel cereal in it, and a 32 ounce Gatorade.
Next meal was another of shake number 1
Another meal 2
On the way home for work I’d usually stop at Taco Bell, or have a frozen pizza when I got home.
Before bed I’d drink another chicken shake.
At 5 am my alarm would go off and I’d slam another chicken shake and go back to bed until 8.
If it was a workout day….meal number 1 was replaced by 120 grams of karboload with 20 grams eaa’s, followed by a post workout shake of 50 grams of whey iso.
If there was any possible way I could eat anything else during a given day…I would

I'm not a mass monster at all but there was a time I was eating 6700 kcal previous bulk. To me it was key to eat a big big breakfast as I usually would have 3 to 3.5 hrs till meal 2. So I'd have a shake of 250 grams of rice powder/COR and 80 grams of whey. 2 bagels with 100 grams of chicken on them and 3 little American pancakes with some syrup. Don't have the exact numbers at hand but was close to 2500 kcals. I have a moving job so it actually processed pretty well and by the time it was time for meal 2 I'd be good. I did have to set my alarm 20 minutes earlier tho to actually stuff it all in haha.

No food hall? I fucking loved the food hall. I’d just eat two plates of whatever the hell they were serving

When I was in school Arbys used to have a pick 5 for $5.95. I’d just get 5 roast beefs and carry those around in my backpack and eat them between classes

Great nutrition back then lol

No food hall? I fucking loved the food hall. I’d just eat two plates of whatever the hell they were serving

When I was in school Arbys used to have a pick 5 for $5.95. I’d just get 5 roast beefs and carry those around in my backpack and eat them between classes

Great nutrition back then lol
There was a Chinese buffet by my house when I was 20 and really getting into powerlifting and trying to gain size. I would go there 5 days a week after working out and eat plates and plates of protein until I could barley walk myself out for 8 bucks. They got to know me and they’d come over and tell me when new batches of my favorites were out so I could get first dibs, lol

Hey Luki, forgive my ignorance but what the hell is RIR 5?

Meal 1:

4 Whole Eggs

1 Cup Greek Yogurt

1 Bagel

16 Ounces of Whole Milk

Meal 2:

2 Scoops Whey Protein

1 Cup of Oats

Meal 3:

2 Cups Rice/Potato

Green Veggies

16 Ounces of Whole Milk

Meal 4:

1 Cup of Oats

Meal 5:

2 Cups Rice/Potato

Green Veggies

16 Ounces of Whole Milk

Meal 6:

2 Cups Cottage Cheese

There it is --5,000-plus calories broken down for you in 6 meals for a typical day of eating.

—————————————————————

5,000 cal example

1) Breakfast

3 whole egg
5 egg white
1 large orange
1 1/3 large banana

2) Snack

11 ounces skim milk
12 large strawberries
14 almonds

3) Lunch
5.5oz. lean sirloin beef
2 1/5 cups rice (cooked)
2 tbsp. flaxseed oil

Unlimited vegetables

4) Snack
9 ounces skim milk

5) Dinner
7oz. chicken breast
2 1/3 cups yam
2 cups corn
Unlimited vegetables

6) Snack
6oz. skim milk
4 walnuts

I hope this 5000 calorie meal plan is a helpful addition to your program. Just ideas /additions
Why so much milk???

Hey Luki, forgive my ignorance but what the hell is RIR 5?
Reps In Reserve

It's how many reps until your reach failure. So, if a guy were to fail at 10 reps, it means he stopped 5 reps short of failure.

Meal 1:

4 Whole Eggs

1 Cup Greek Yogurt

1 Bagel

16 Ounces of Whole Milk

Meal 2:

2 Scoops Whey Protein

1 Cup of Oats

Meal 3:

2 Cups Rice/Potato

Green Veggies

16 Ounces of Whole Milk

Meal 4:

1 Cup of Oats

Meal 5:

2 Cups Rice/Potato

Green Veggies

16 Ounces of Whole Milk

Meal 6:

2 Cups Cottage Cheese

—————————————————————

5,000 cal example

1) Breakfast

3 whole egg
5 egg white
1 large orange
1 1/3 large banana

2) Snack

11 ounces skim milk
12 large strawberries
14 almonds

3) Lunch
5.5oz. lean sirloin beef
2 1/5 cups rice (cooked)
2 tbsp. flaxseed oil

Unlimited vegetables

4) Snack
9 ounces skim milk

5) Dinner
7oz. chicken breast
2 1/3 cups yam
2 cups corn
Unlimited vegetables

6) Snack
6oz. skim milk
4 walnuts

Your diets in the USA are strange - you use too much fat

Reps In Reserve

It's how many reps until your reach failure. So, if a guy were to fail at 10 reps, it means he stopped 5 reps short of failure.
Yep. Check my rpe rant ..

There are known ig "influencers" preaching the best way to train, and backed by science of course is ..

Do not hit failure. Instead, during your set, stop it 2-3 reps (or 2-3rir) when you think your that many reps from failure. Next week you can add a rep and become closer to failure and this is progress. By not touching failure, you can now do more sets. Yay volume.
Not my method but a summary of what is popular in 2022.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131