over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MASS MONSTER DIETS

Reps In Reserve

It's how many reps until your reach failure. So, if a guy were to fail at 10 reps, it means he stopped 5 reps short of failure.

Got it,

But how can tell where failure in advance?
What if you are stronger (goal), neutral (okay) and lost strength (not good)?

You can’t as far as I know.

In working to failure, that is not an issue as the number is irrelevant.

It would be a fools errand to any degree to calculate in advance.

Got it,

But how can tell where failure in advance?
What if you are stronger (goal), neutral (okay) and lost strength (not good)?

You can’t as far as I know.

In working to failure, that is not an issue as the number is irrelevant.

It would be a fools errand to any degree to calculate in advance.
Spot on. One reason why me and many others think the method is pointless. The rir proponents state " your a pussy you have never hit failure on Any exercise, so just admit it and train using rir". If that is true that I don't know what failure is, then how can I judge how many reps away from failure I am?

If I don't know where the finish line is, how can I estimate how many feet I am from it?

Like luki said, people such as myself would probably have acquired more muscle early on focusing on targeting muscles and training them harder.

Speaking from both experience and listening and reading material from real actual educated coaches there’s multiple factors that come into play. I believ number one should be
1) consistency. Finding a diet and daily schedule that fits your living style where you can eat, digest, and fit in all your meals each and every day
2) digestion. this could easily be number one as well. Finding foods that agree with your body and don’t cause unhealthy bloating or lethargy and bowel issues
3) timing. Eat your meals at the right times if the day when they can be assimilated and used most approaietly
4) discipline. This is an obv one. You need to be disclipned and not gonoff track and keep your goal and path to that in front of you

Speaking from both experience and listening and reading material from real actual educated coaches there’s multiple factors that come into play. I believ number one should be
1) consistency. Finding a diet and daily schedule that fits your living style where you can eat, digest, and fit in all your meals each and every day
2) digestion. this could easily be number one as well. Finding foods that agree with your body and don’t cause unhealthy bloating or lethargy and bowel issues
3) timing. Eat your meals at the right times if the day when they can be assimilated and used most approaietly
4) discipline. This is an obv one. You need to be disclipned and not gonoff track and keep your goal and path to that in front of you

Agree with you on all points. Well written.

While I am not a big eater I can see the value in all your points.

Glad you avoided a calorie number. It’s irrelevant because we are all so unique. But what we all have in common is, for the most past, and in not all cases, a calorie surplus for growth.

You get to pick the number 🙂

oh i forgot to post up my diet:

all food is weighed cooked.

M1; 5 Eggs, Canadian Bacon, 3 Wheat Toast, jelly
M2: 18oz Steak, 300g white rice
m3: 6oz roast beef, 2 wheat toast, 1 bagel, cheese, , salami, guacomole
m4; 18oz steak, 300g white rice
m5; 2 scoops isolate, 120g oat cereal , whole milk
m6: 18oz steak, 300g white rice

my food bill was $400 this week. i don't eat out ever anymore because it is waste of money.

insulin and ghrp6 multiple shots a day

my food bill was $400 this week. i don't eat out ever anymore because it is waste of money.

Holy shit bro you eat over 3lbs steak daily ? That’s over 300 grams of protein from steak alone not including the rest of the food😳😳😳 how many calories does all that come out to ?

My new Mass Monster diet is 12 Gatorade RTD's per day. 2 RTD's for 6 meals 💪💪💪

Holy shit bro you eat over 3lbs steak daily ?😯😯😯

yes i have a rapid metabolism it is very frustrating. i need to eat all the freaking time i hate it.

i only work out 3x a week because too much lifting and i lose too much weight.

i am only 240lbs at 5'8 for reference i will never compete i just wan't to be as big as i can.

i don't know my exact calories but i make sure to be at least 5,000 daily.

yes i have a rapid metabolism it is very frustrating. i need to eat all the freaking time i hate it.

i am only 240lbs at 5'8 for reference i will never compete i just wan't to be as big as i can.

Only 240lbs?? Lol , that’s big for sure bro and ya I hear yeah on that bro , that’s really impressive ,I could never get that much food down , 18oz Is a big ass steak lol and i know where most of your 400$ weekly food bill goes to , don’t tell me there ribeyes or tbones cause then I’m really jealous 😉

Only 240lbs?? Lol , that’s big for sure bro and ya I hear yeah on that bro , that’s really impressive ,I could never get that much food down , 18oz Is a big ass steak lol and i know where most of your 400$ weekly food bill goes to , don’t tell me there ribeyes or tbones cause then I’m really jealous 😉

a LOT of insulin, GHRP6, and MEGESTROL (chad nichols secret) will help you eat more!

i use NY STRIP steak ... i love t-bone but for some reason COSTCO doesn't sell them.

Ribeyes i don't love that much anymore its just too much fat for me.

Is that a current profile pic? No disrespect intended but you look a few pounds shy of 240 there.

Is that a current profile pic? No disrespect intended but you look a few pounds shy of 240 there.

When you say a few pounds shy are you being literal? because I am exactly 235lbs in that photo from 4 weeks ago. i hope you don't mean like 20lbs off LOL.

in which meals do you use insulin?

From an observation, if I can give you some advice:

- I would lower the portions from 18oz to 10/12oz
- I'd lower fat in favor of more carbs (you have a lot of saturated fat in your diet, in the long run they can cause problems if unbalanced); include monounsaturated sources, such as avocado, avocado oil....

but honestly it doesn't have a lot of kcal in it at all - so a cutting diet for someone with a lot of muscle

a LOT of insulin, GHRP6, and MEGESTROL (chad nichols secret) will help you eat more!

i use NY STRIP steak ... i love t-bone but for some reason COSTCO doesn't sell them.

Ribeyes i don't love that much anymore its just too much fat for me.

What’s your insulin protocol?

Beef-Eggs-Whole-Dairy-Whole-Chicken-Fish/Shellfish
Rice & Potato & Nut & Seeds
Fruits & Vegetable
Carb & Protein powders

They make fast food and fast restaurant food cheaper than the store! Hate how much it costs to eat healthy or just a lot more than normal. Lol ✊

Max

in which meals do you use insulin?

From an observation, if I can give you some advice:

- I would lower the portions from 18oz to 10/12oz
- I'd lower fat in favor of more carbs (you have a lot of saturated fat in your diet, in the long run they can cause problems if unbalanced); include monounsaturated sources, such as avocado, avocado oil....

i use Novorapid before 1/2 then before 3/4 etc. So 3x a day.

yeah there is too much fat in the diet, i know its not great but i can't do 12oz chicken breast i can't get it down.

i had broken jaw and it is hard for me to chew a lot of chicken. i can blend it up and drink it if you think that is good.

thank you

but honestly it doesn't have a lot of kcal in it at all - so a cutting diet for someone with a lot of muscle

i'm at 500g carbs so not crazy, i do get pretty stuffed from 300g cooked white rice - i should bump those numbers up.

do you do like 500g white rice/meal?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity