over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MASS MONSTER DIETS

Worst case scenario, I'd literally stuff myself with EAAs six times a day. I actually had to several times.
Where there's a will there's always a way, as much as it's difficult and challenging.
I speak from painful, horrendous experience. My own journey should have stopped a long time ago without some real iron will.
gains4000 brother, circumstances are tough but you are tougher. Cheer up!

hopefully it gets better thanks bro!

Worst case scenario, I'd literally stuff myself with EAAs six times a day. I actually had to several times.
Where there's a will there's always a way, as much as it's difficult and challenging.
I speak from painful, horrendous experience. My own journey should have stopped a long time ago without some real iron will.
gains4000 brother, circumstances are tough but you are tougher. Cheer up!

Trust me I know. I’ve been doing this with severe ibs and bile gastritis for 20 years now

Trust me I know. I’ve been doing this with severe ibs and bile gastritis for 20 years now
is this ideal for someone like me in similar shoes who cant get enough protein/calories/macros in? with a stomach like you? ~ bcaas thru day??

I prefer eaa’s to bcaa’s, but ya it has always been a good way for me to get in additional calories without taking up space in my guts
is this ideal for someone like me in similar shoes who cant get enough protein/calories/macros in? with a stomach like you? ~ bcaas thru day??

I prefer eaa’s to bcaa’s, but ya it has always been a good way for me to get in additional calories without taking up space in my guts
Hope I'm not too far off topic , I've been having some gastro issues lately. I've been eating more fermented foods , is timing an issue for things like kraut and kefir ? Eat with meals , a bit prior ? Any help from you or @Muay Thai is greatly appreciated

Hope I'm not too far off topic , I've been having some gastro issues lately. I've been eating more fermented foods , is timing an issue for things like kraut and kefir ? Eat with meals , a bit prior ? Any help from you or @Muay Thai is greatly appreciated
sauerkraut WITH meat/meals I chase bites like im chasing alcohol

kefir in AM upon waking

what GI issues? Still inflamed?

I blend 6 ounces of boiled chicken breast with 6 ounces of apple or orange juice, 1 scoop of whey iso cold filtrate, and 100 grams of carbs from cooked rice flour. Takes me one big breath full to get it all down and I’m done for the next 3 hours
I do something similar as I also have stomach issues but I get crazy bloated and gassy from it. I liquify in a Bullet blender with ice and water, 8oz of boiled chicken breasts with 90-135 grams of (uncooked) white rice flour and I take my time drinking it so it doesn't cause more discomfort. Got any ideas of what I can do differently? The distension and gas is so bad sometimes it prevents me from going to the gym some days. Even hydrolyzed whey protein does this to me sometimes lately. I use digestive enzymes.

Guys ya'll should keep this firmly in mind: if you liquify solid food and swallow it WITHOUT extra digestive enzymes, bloat/gas/poor digestion is actually going to be WORSE as you're skipping a crucial process altogether: mastication is the first step of digestion, the enzymes in your saliva begin to break down compex macronutrients when still in your mouth.
Granted, blending it all increases the surface area of foods available for actual assimilation (hence the importance of proper mastication when you chew rather than drink your chicken) but you're missing all the work from your saliva.

Also the fact that these shakes are probably overwhelming your body and doing more harm then good in the long run

I personally prefer to eat them with food to give them something to feed on

I do something similar as I also have stomach issues but I get crazy bloated and gassy from it. I liquify in a Bullet blender with ice and water, 8oz of boiled chicken breasts with 90-135 grams of (uncooked) white rice flour and I take my time drinking it so it doesn't cause more discomfort. Got any ideas of what I can do differently? The distension and gas is so bad sometimes it prevents me from going to the gym some days. Even hydrolyzed whey protein does this to me sometimes lately. I use digestive enzymes.
Is it the shake itself causing the bloating and gas, or do you get it all the time regardless of what you eat?

Is it the shake itself causing the bloating and gas, or do you get it all the time regardless of what you eat?
Lately, it's been with most everything. I had a small bowel resection surgery a couple of years ago and it just seems to get worse and worse since.

I think there are a percentage of people who undereat...

1. People who know no better
2. People who refuse to gain fat (I'm guilty)
3. People for whatever reason don't like to eat (I can't relate or fathom even if full..food tastes good)

Those would grow more If they ate more. But at some point it became a movement that everyone needs to eat big to grow. There are some guys many on forums who have built the lbm, who train hard, who use the drugs, who utilize these calories.

But there are a greater amount who are over eating thinking that is the secret, more calories= more growth. These are the ones with digestion issues, just adding excess fat, etc

I think for everyone there is a right amount of food needed for growth, but overall I do think a good amount of people are overeating because they think If they eat like the mass monsters (guys who are big AND lean) they will look like them

Lately, it's been with most everything. I had a small bowel resection surgery a couple of years ago and it just seems to get worse and worse since.
So a couple things I’d recommend looking into. Betaine hcl, dr ohiras fermented probiotics, a good digestive enzyme, and slippery elm bark.

So a couple things I’d recommend looking into. Betaine hcl, dr ohiras fermented probiotics, a good digestive enzyme, and slippery elm bark.
I use digestive enzymes with every meal but I'll try adding the others 1 at a time to see if there's an improvement. Thank you for sharing

Definitely EAAs. BCAAs are definitely something that should be long gone now.

I love my CNP EAA's. You can't go wrong with grape, strawberry laces, big juice melons, fruit salad, cherry cola bottles and pink pig flavours :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws