advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Massage 'gun' for injection scar tissue?

ive seen guys on here I think that use a power tool to break up scar tissue. I cant remember what it is though. Im thinking an electric drill maybe, or power sander? They put some kind of attachment on it. My mind isn't as sharp as it once was, but can remember something to that effect.
A jack hammer from concreter 🤣🤣🤣

ive bought massage guns and russian stimulators and they mainly end up just staying on the shelf

I have the hypervolt plus and I absolutely love it. It came with 6 different attachments, though I really only use 2-3 of them. The others are way too hard and hurt.

You do have to be careful about being too aggressive these percussion massage guns and muscle...one time I tried to break up some scar tissue using the “bullet” attachment and went to town on the area with a lot of pressure and time and ended up doing more damage than good. My leg swelled up and hurt to walk for a week. I asked my PT about this and they only recommend a few attachments to use.

I love my massage gun I use it everyday. It also came with a lifetime warranty and I paid about 160 on Black Friday. You can basically do a deep tissue massage all over with it.

I got a cheap one off ebay when they first came out. It's loud as shit, and looks just like a adjustable jigsaw. But the bitch hits hard and deep! I love it!! And it came with different attachable heads. The cone is my Favorite!

Attachments

• 16171869425475880382017860779823.jpg
    16171869425475880382017860779823.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 7
I don't know about the gun, but a massage does work for me. Maybe it depends on who u go to. I get the gratson, cups, and deep tissue all done by the same guy, takes a couple days to dissipate after he works on it but definitely helps. I also have a large pvc I roll on which helps, and tbh daily usage of tb500 also. Everything combined keeps it a bay for me bc I'm prone to knots

I have a couple of scars after a car accident. When I was in hospital doctor advised me to use the massage gun to clear the scar tissue.

Ok so how effective is it to PREVENT new injection scar tissue?

Say you load up 2.5 CC in your glute…then say for the next 3 days you gun the area well.

Would the massage prevent scar tissue and influence proper remodeling of the tissue?

I mean I know it’s not time effective, especially if your pinning ED, you’d have. To masssgr your whole body lol

I got a 600$ Thera gun a month ago. Boy howdy. My gf hands we’re getting beat up
Massaging my desensitized muscles. She is happy with it. And fuck it hits hard enough to pull away at times. Very affective. How effective it actually is at breaking up scar tissue I don’t know but if massage can I’m sure the gym can

Ok so how effective is it to PREVENT new injection scar tissue?

Say you load up 2.5 CC in your glute…then say for the next 3 days you gun the area well.

Would the massage prevent scar tissue and influence proper remodeling of the tissue?

I mean I know it’s not time effective, especially if your pinning ED, you’d have. To masssgr your whole body lol
This would definitely be beneficial

I have been using the Theragun PRO – All-New 4th Generation Massage Gun model for two weeks. Gun is not really a cheap gun but has a deep tissue option to treat muscle injuries. In my opinion, the massage gun helps to break up the tissue. You can choose the cheaper version of massage gun from this www.bestmassageguns.co.uk source, they providing the good and detailed reviews about our topic.

IM not sure about scar tissue but my gun works great for deep tissue. I think my girl enjoys inflicting the pain on me too much though when she does it for me.

What about a combo of a tens unit for maintenance and a massage gun for all the old scar tissue??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws