Massager

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Not long ago was looking for device that could possibly break down knots/lumps/oil build up in my delts.... was eyeballing that Theragun but the price was ridiculous.... happened to be looking on Amazon and stumbled upon this...

Percussion Handheld Deep Tissue Electric Massager – Three Heads, Adjustable Speed Settings & Powerful Motor – For Shoulder, Neck, Back & Body Pain Relief

Lemme tell you.... For $29.95 this is one HELLUVA massager.... since getting it I run it lightly on the area I pin.....seems to disperse the oil quite nicely....everyday been massaging my delts for about 5-10 minutes and it seems to have gone down a bit..... just saying for the price this thing is GREAT

I was legit just about to post about this. I was looking at the theragun too but couldn’t justify the 600$ price tag. Came across these jigsaw massagers and let me tell you, the thing is a beast.

I bought the worx jigsaw for 75 after a discount and then bought these attachments from eBay

https://www.ebay.com/p/Percussionis...mTam-Power/13013495857?_trksid=p2047675.l2644

The only downside is the battery is good for like 15-20 min. It came yesterday so I haven’t had much time to use it.

EECFC397-E689-4FAF-98AB-427AC7FFDCB8-43857-000021573B0A5463.jpeg

Timtam massager 40% military discount. I use it pre workout and when im just relaxing. Battery last a long time. Only downside, its pretty loud.

I work with a theragun. Not user friendly, in that its difficult to gun yourself. That thing can just about vibrate the teeth right out of your head, and its very loud. Leave that one for the professionals.
A pro quality massager thats consumer friendly is a thumper

Could try rolling on a foam roller. Might be awkward though and not enough pressure. I know I had good results using mine on my legs though.

Could try rolling on a foam roller. Might be awkward though and not enough pressure. I know I had good results using mine on my legs though.

you should replace that foam roller with a pvc pipe and see how you feel, you can get at homedepot for about 8.00, they have it pre-cut in 2 feet

I've tried a couple battery operated ones and they die too quick and don't have that umph.... this thing has a nice long cord. 110v. I'm sure there are better ones but for $29.95 its worth it and then some

What a great idea :):lightbulb:

-MT

Not long ago was looking for device that could possibly break down knots/lumps/oil build up in my delts.... was eyeballing that Theragun but the price was ridiculous.... happened to be looking on Amazon and stumbled upon this...

Percussion Handheld Deep Tissue Electric Massager – Three Heads, Adjustable Speed Settings & Powerful Motor – For Shoulder, Neck, Back & Body Pain Relief

Lemme tell you.... For $29.95 this is one HELLUVA massager.... since getting it I run it lightly on the area I pin.....seems to disperse the oil quite nicely....everyday been massaging my delts for about 5-10 minutes and it seems to have gone down a bit..... just saying for the price this thing is GREAT

you should replace that foam roller with a pvc pipe and see how you feel, you can get at homedepot for about 8.00, they have it pre-cut in 2 feet

exactly what I have used for about 3 years now. For side delts I use a lacrosse ball up against the wall and lean into it and work it around.

I was legit just about to post about this. I was looking at the theragun too but couldn’t justify the 600$ price tag. Came across these jigsaw massagers and let me tell you, the thing is a beast.

I bought the worx jigsaw for 75 after a discount and then bought these attachments from eBay

https://www.ebay.com/p/Percussionis...mTam-Power/13013495857?_trksid=p2047675.l2644

The only downside is the battery is good for like 15-20 min. It came yesterday so I haven’t had much time to use it.

View attachment 96556

It looks good. Where can it be used?shoulder and neck?
Use it and then show us how it work.:D

It looks good. Where can it be used?shoulder and neck?

Use it and then show us how it work.:D

It can be used pretty much anywhere but the thing packs a punch so you need to be careful. It’s been amazing on my quads which are always tight on me. I’ll try and get a video up. Look up jigsawmassage on instagram they have some videos

You can always try to find a used equine massager. Those are pretty powerful

Someone else posted on here a couple years ago (I think it was John Meadows, but not sure) about using a power car waxer. You buy a polishing pad for the cushioning and only use the edge of the pad along the muscle. I tried it once and it worked great.

But really only limited to the places you can reach.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws