over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Massaging sore spots from injections

invain

Registered
Do any of you guys massage or foam roll injection sites that are sore the following day or two? Does it help?

Once in a while I'll have real bad PIP and the injection site will swell up some. The swelling goes away pretty quickly if I take some ibuprofen right away, but afterwards I can feel a knot in the area where I injected. Is it a bad idea to try and work that knot out if it's only been a day or two after the injection? Just curious if doing some foam rolling would cause more harm than good if there's still some oil in the muscle I'm working.

I don't. But a friend of mine uses his foam roller and says it does wonders.

Do you know know long after an injection he waits before he foam rolls the area?

right after... not sure if it the right thing to do but it works
for my b-12 injections.:sport:smi

Do you know know long after an injection he waits before he foam rolls the area?

Only when the shots knot up on him. As soon as he feels it starting to get tight, he'll foam roll it (so I guess maybe 36-48hours post injection?). He said it can hurt, but 10min of that works out his worst knots. I'm tempted to try, if I can figure out how to foam roll my pecs lol. Only place I ever have an issue anymore.

Only when the shots knot up on him. As soon as he feels it starting to get tight, he'll foam roll it (so I guess maybe 36-48hours post injection?). He said it can hurt, but 10min of that works out his worst knots. I'm tempted to try, if I can figure out how to foam roll my pecs lol. Only place I ever have an issue anymore.

For my pecs, I use a lacrosse ball between me and a wall and just kinda move around. I find this to be a lot easier than a foam roller.

Thanks for the info. I have a decent knot in my quad from an injection two days ago, I'll foam roll it tonight and see how it feels.

honestly, i just use a heating pad. that helps to disperse the oil too. sometimes i massage it or apply pressure if i have to heating available.

Do you use the pad right after injection? How long do you leave it on for? I find massaging helps but it can be painful. This b12 I'm using usually leaves big red painful welts!
Thx

For my pecs, I use a lacrosse ball between me and a wall and just kinda move around. I find this to be a lot easier than a foam roller.

Hadn't thought of using a smaller ball like that, good call :lightbulb:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity