over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MASSDROL FOR MEMBERS ONLY

I run massdrol for 2 weeks at a time. I blow up on this stuff. A mass builder for sure....at least the real stuff that I got from Hernon does. I must have 8 bottles of this stuff. Love it. Too bad its banned.

I run massdrol for 2 weeks at a time. I blow up on this stuff. A mass builder for sure....at least the real stuff that I got from Hernon does. I must have 8 bottles of this stuff. Love it. Too bad its banned.

It's not banned lol

Well, I used to sell it. I know. You can get it, but its not legal.

You can find this stuff anywhere online still just like u can find bac water anywhere online. Nice of Phil though to offer this to us for a cheap price!

You bought this from Phil Hernon, I thought he is so against prohormones? Doesn't he call them liver killers. Massdrol is a Superdrol clone and that has to be one of the harshest if not the harshest one out there.......also, I am pretty sure it is not banned.

You bought this from Phil Hernon, I thought he is so against prohormones? Doesn't he call them liver killers. Massdrol is a Superdrol clone and that has to be one of the harshest if not the harshest one out there.......also, I am pretty sure it is not banned.

I have some ocean front property in Arizona for you.

Well, I used to sell it. I know. You can get it, but its not legal.

Superdrol's still totally legal in the US and UK as far as I know.

Iirc there are two forms of superdrol.... the oldschool version was banned. That one had a rep for being a little wet. The new one is not the same structure as the original one I don't think.

Using Super Mass from*** its pretty awesome stuff. Boladrol was good to but it hurt my joints to bad by the time I was finished. MM

Last edited by a moderator:
Much the same as halodrol 50 was banned and is not the same as hdrol.

Oh they are, Gaspari just used that "poly hydrogenated" jibberish, which is the same thing as hdrol and clones. I remember that Fast Action used the same words for their clone listed ingredient.

The whole confusion of superdrol and it being different is the result of a misprint of m-drol versus superdrol-m-drol was listed as etiocholan versus the original etioallocholan, resulting in m-drol being a beta-isomer and not an alpha.

The problem is that if it were actually a 5beta reduced-isomer, it would have dramatically reduced receptor binding affinity. In other words, it wouldn't bind to receptors and not work. However, it's a misprint because m-drol and shit works, thus showing it has a 5a.

Oh they are, Gaspari just used that "poly hydrogenated" jibberish, which is the same thing as hdrol and clones. I remember that Fast Action used the same words for their clone listed ingredient.

The whole confusion of superdrol and it being different is the result of a misprint of m-drol versus superdrol-m-drol was listed as etiocholan versus the original etioallocholan, resulting in m-drol being a beta-isomer and not an alpha.

The problem is that if it were actually a 5beta reduced-isomer, it would have dramatically reduced receptor binding affinity. In other words, it wouldn't bind to receptors and not work. However, it's a misprint because m-drol and shit works, thus showing it has a 5a.

I read a big article about 5b reduced hormones not being inferior. I think it was called "to 5b or not to 5b" or something. I'll find it.

Nevermind I was incorrect. The article stated thet

Nevermind I was wrong. The article stated something else. But still a good read.

**broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
Help

Phil,

In my job they test me one maybe two times a year for gear, piss test only but I do know they test for Drol, Var, Deca, Test, Winny, Trens. Will this give a positive for any of the above???

Thanks

THESE ARE PRO HORMONES........REAL STEROIDS BUT LEGAL STILL................PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME ASKING FOR ANYTHING ILLEGAL

Back from a long vaca, Anyone??

Any help would be very welcome.

Phil,

In my job they test me one maybe two times a year for gear, piss test only but I do know they test for Drol, Var, Deca, Test, Winny, Trens. Will this give a positive for any of the above???

Thanks

Great price, but watch your lipids. SD is the real deal.....great strength and size.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws