over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MASSED UP ,,, CHECK THIS DUDE OUT??

Yeah, the dude was born to be huge, his calves are INSANE. He posts a lot on Md and RX, he catches a lot of shit cause of what he claims he takes (or doesn't). Anyways, regardless the dude is big as fucking shit, and always has been.

His calfs...unreal....He is massive thats for sure.....

TONS of water. ... lumps...his arms look as if they are about to burst and shower the whole gym with oil and whatever else may be in them. His waist is HUGE....I dont think I ever seen a waist that big on a pro ever....and ppl talk shit about Ronnie and Jay.....Ronnie's waist in the off season looks 8 inch smaller if not more.....

He looks like he would pass out by just bending over to tie his shoes...thats if he even can? He just doesnt look healthy at all.

Now his contest pic...big difference...still big waist...but lets look at all the size he loses from off season to contest....why risk your health and put on that much size when you are only going to diet it off come contest time? If he does have a coach...then I would say this "guru" doesnt honestly care about this kids health. I would hate to see what his BP is....wow.

IMO he is a ticking time bomb....and I doubt he is even in his 30's yet. This kid must really want to be Mr O pretty bad cause you cant tell me that he doesnt know his health is in bad shape...anyone who watches this vid can tell that this kid has some issues.

I just hate to see young ppl take the chance of having a major health issue for the rest of there lives just to " look big in a xxxl t-shirt"

He's short...5'6 or so, so measurement wise his waist is NOWHERE near Ronnie's. But in comparison to his body yeah it is huge in this video. He does pull it together contest day though, or at least he has so far.

Also, if you think that waist in his contest photo is still big, then you must be damn impossible to please. Looks like a good taper to me, not many white guys out there with 28 inch waist...

Last edited:
big dude

wow big guy he must be on alot of shit........... but anyway pretty hard to get that big without taking as muce as u can get ur hands on

The "unhealthy" talk arises as a result of what? The dude being "soft"?

You guys need to train with more powerlifters.

Maybe someone will post a pic of a guy with massive pacs and we will guess how much he can bench press.
its as logical as guessing what he is on.

sometimes its even hard to guess how old is the person........

jeff has always been a big dude ever since he started competing. Hes just naturally a huge guy and hes always struggled with conditiong he turned pro because George Farah worked his magic back in 09. So of course hes gonna blow up in the off season.. He looks alot better and I dont think he looks unhealthy at all in fact he looks great and if I was his size I'm sure I would be out of breath after a workout.. :rolleyes:

All the guys who are so desperate to know what this guys on or whats he is "putting in his arms" who the heck cares he's a pro bodybuilder and he's got INSANE GENETICS

props to big Jeff I hope he does good this year

Jeff in that clip basically looks how I felt my first two weeks on Test GH and anadrol. I was so bloated I was getting out of breath eating, talking, getting in and out of my car. I couldn't tie my shoes sitting down. Very uncomfortable feeling. I hope it pays off and he ends up bigger. Also, I would love to trade calves with that guy.

KId can barely talk he's so out of breath.... TREN!

damn people are so quike to judge
i yhink jeff should have earned our respect
despite what you may think
he put in the time the money the dedication
he walks the walk and he deserveres some respect
for being willing to do what others wont

lo

everyone has different likes and different goals.. now with that being said, I've never been a huge fan of the "ripped" look. that's just me, yes I get bloated and I look unhealthy as fuck too lol, but I personally like how thick this kid is and would love to be as thick.

I don't care how unhealthy he looks to others, to me he looks thick as hell, bloated yes, but that can be fixed... shit, i wish i could attain that thickness!

Two points,
1) How did nobody close to him know he had a girlfriend for 5 years before he married her? :D, and
2) Did he say he was about to turn 20??? Holy shit so young and yet massive!!!:eek:

LOL

Two points,
1) How did nobody close to him know he had a girlfriend for 5 years before he married her? :D, and
2) Did he say he was about to turn 20??? Holy shit so young and yet massive!!!:eek:

LOL

I think he said he was about to turn 28.

everyone has different likes and different goals.. now with that being said, I've never been a huge fan of the "ripped" look. that's just me, yes I get bloated and I look unhealthy as fuck too lol, but I personally like how thick this kid is and would love to be as thick.

I don't care how unhealthy he looks to others, to me he looks thick as hell, bloated yes, but that can be fixed... shit, i wish i could attain that thickness!

No I like the big look too... bloated adds to that. This is just me personally... when I see very short people that are beyond huge it can look abit silly to me. But sure most love that look so good for them if they want to be that way. I just think it looks abit silly when someone is as wide as they are tall... but sure that is bodybuilding to the max.

But many carry themselves much better so it isn't just about height... I know many amazing bodybuilders on here who are very short. Kai Greene is only 2 inches taller with the big waist but he looks incredible to me. I just think some short guys look abit silly with the weight. Ronnie Coleman wasn't tall (was for a bb) but he was a nice height (perfect for bodybuilding imo) and seeing pics of him is a totally different story. Even when Ronnie was 324 pounds or so he looks out of this world... sure he is a genetic freak.

So I do agree with you about the big part in general. I have just been looking at a physique guy (highly ranked) and he looks great with his top off. With clothes on in pics with fans/friends he literally looks like a normal guy and no bigger than most gym goers just in great condition. So yeah it's great to be in that condition but I would rather be huge and in good condition.

I don't mean to offend people cos I know most bodybuilders are short. I just find it abit silly when you see a really wide guy and his gf is 4 inches taller than him. Everyone has their likes though. I appreciate all bodybuilders but sure due to my height I appreciate taller bodybuilders more.... whilst short bodybuilders appreciate bodybuilder similar to them. I am sure if I was extremely short Lee Priest would be one of my favs.

Big guy!! "You Know"

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner