over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Massive E2 Issues - Any Thoughts Appreciated

Just wanted to follow up on this as my experience has gone about as I expected.

Got bloods drawn on a baseline of 100mg test prop every other day (350mg/wk) and test came back at around 1800 and e2 was in the 70’s, so a decent bit over the male reference range.

This didn’t tell me much, as I thought, as I’ve been having symptoms that could be related to low or high e2. I figured it would be faster to tell if e2 was ‘low’ (for my body) and added in 10mg dbol per day to see how things changed and see how I felt.

After about 3 days I noticed moods were better/more stable and erection quality was significantly improved. Nipples started to get sensitive, however, so I dropped it down to 10mg every other day.

Since this change I’ve felt much better, had better moods, and zero dick issues. Haven’t gotten e2 rechecked since it isn’t going to tell me much specifically other than that it’s higher than 70.

TLDR:
Got bloods - test @ ~1800 and e2 @ ~70.
Added 10mg dbol daily to rule out low e2 as a cause of symptoms
Fixed symptoms

End result/speculation - my body has always responded well to high e2 and I’m guessing the ratio at which I convert test has decreased lately, likely due to internally changes caused by colitis.

Moral - don’t assume a reference range is going to put you in a good spot because everyone here would have likely suggested adding adex with the results that I got and, in fact, my body wanted the opposite. Hopefully this helps someone down the road!

and e2 was in the 70’s, so a decent bit over the male reference range.

This didn’t tell me much, as I thought, as I’ve been having symptoms that could be related to low or high e2.

plz stop trolling us

plz stop trolling us

Not sure if srs. How is this trolling? Trust me I have way better things to do with my time than post fake stuff on here. It was an interesting situation that is pretty atypical and thought the info may help someone. If you don’t like it, not like anyone is forcing you to read it

Additionally, here are the blood work results. Obviously I can't force anyone to believe anything but hoping this helps someone in the future since I have been dealing with this for months. Massive relief to be feeling myself again.

29coya9.jpg

Last edited:
My body has always liked higher e2 levels (assuming high test levels) like I said. For reference, here was another set of bloods from probably 2 years ago where I felt fantastic.

I don't quite recall off the top of my head, would have to look at training logs, but I believe my test dose was around 800mg/week here and no AI. I was prepping and running a couple orals hence the liver values.

Test/estrogen ratio is a very real thingfor some people and I would, and have in the past, feel like trash with e2 in normal range and test through the roof.

2u4omeb.png

Not sure if srs. How is this trolling? Trust me I have way better things to do with my time than post fake stuff on here. It was an interesting situation that is pretty atypical and thought the info may help someone. If you don’t like it, not like anyone is forcing you to read it

Guessing he believes that your estrogen should be kept within the range of someone having normal test levels.

Guessing he believes that your estrogen should be kept within the range of someone having normal test levels.

Yeah there are definitely guys who do okay with those numbers. I wish I was because it would likely be better for long term health - not sure what impact that e2 may have on things like prostate in 20 years - but gotta function day to day too.

On a side note, I have a photoshoot next Saturday that I’ll be dosing some adex for to help drop water weight. Will likely end up crashing e2 for a bit so I’ll be logging how I do/feel just for personal reference and may report back on how that goes.

Yeah there are definitely guys who do okay with those numbers. I wish I was because it would likely be better for long term health - not sure what impact that e2 may have on things like prostate in 20 years - but gotta function day to day too.

On a side note, I have a photoshoot next Saturday that I’ll be dosing some adex for to help drop water weight. Will likely end up crashing e2 for a bit so I’ll be logging how I do/feel just for personal reference and may report back on how that goes.

Would be interested in your results/log if you get a chance to post

Even at very high amounts, no AI will "crash" your estradiol, there will still be a shitload, like 40% of maximum.

Even at very high amounts, no AI will "crash" your estradiol, there will still be a shitload, like 40% of maximum.

You can definitely crash estrogen with AI’s...not at most normal doses but definitely possible, I’m sure there are guys with stories and blood work on here. Primarily from contest prep I would guess.

Either way, if it’s enough AI to make you feel emotionless, depersonalized, cause sleep problems, joint problems, etc then I’d count that as crashing regardless of what the actual numbers are. Personally it takes very little to make that happen for me but I’d say that isn’t the case for most people.

Would be interested in your results/log if you get a chance to post

So for the shoot I primarily used nolva and 0.5mg adex 3 days out and added 25mg aromasin the night before just because a friend had some on hand.

Came in really dry actually (also using diuretics though). Protocol for those was high water and sodium along with 12.5mg HCTZ 3x daily starting 3 days before the shoot and then staying fasted for approx 14 hours before the shoot after a burger meal.

I definitely noticed some symptoms from the AI’s and was more anxious/irritable/moody at the beginning of this week as expected. Due to that and being a little behind on dbol doses, I took 25mg on Tuesday night this week and felt 100x better by yesterday (Wednesday). Anxiety decreased and mood leveled out quickly.

Right now I’m doing and staying on 100mg test prop EOD for my baseline with ~10mg dbol eod alongside my shots and it’s the best I’ve felt in a very long time so not gonna fuck with it right now.

Side note - I’ve never had to deal with symptoms like this and anxiety in general until my UC diagnosis/flares. Used to take AI’s for prep/shoots no problem and even if I didn’t feel fantastic, it never really bothered me. Definitely not like it does now.

I've read through this, but didn't see your age?

Things work differently as we get older. Our reality is our reality no matter what the common wisdom says it should be. Used to be able to use lots of tren with zero issues. Not anymore. But now, a little is fantastic and works great with no sides. AI's have some guys walking around dry, with an erection. Also no for me. AI's fucked me up and I haven't used any in literally years. Shit wrecked me. Low, low doses too and spot on bloodwork. Fucked...me...up. I use less test now and more of...every other more anabolic drug than test, at lower doses.

I'd rather use 10mg of every drug out there than ever experience that shit again.

I'm old. So I go on the principle of doing what works and avoiding what doesn't. No issues for years now, knock on wood.

I’m 25, about to be 26, so definitely on the younger end of the spectrum. Got diagnosed with low T at 18 that was thought to be due to drugs my mom was on to maintain her pregnancy (I was the first that she didn’t lose out of a lot in 10 years of attempts) so I’ve been on a while.

Definitely agree that things work very differently as we age as I’ve seen plenty of that in just the last 8 years although the UC has had the biggest impact by far. Lots of trial and error as everyone is so genetically different but always pays to keep listening and working on/with your body!

My body has always liked higher e2 levels (assuming high test levels) like I said. For reference, here was another set of bloods from probably 2 years ago where I felt fantastic.

I don't quite recall off the top of my head, would have to look at training logs, but I believe my test dose was around 800mg/week here and no AI. I was prepping and running a couple orals hence the liver values.

Test/estrogen ratio is a very real thingfor some people and I would, and have in the past, feel like trash with e2 in normal range and test through the roof.

2u4omeb.png

Your test is to much out of range.

You can definitely crash estrogen with AI’s...not at most normal doses but definitely possible, I’m sure there are guys with stories and blood work on here. Primarily from contest prep I would guess.

Either way, if it’s enough AI to make you feel emotionless, depersonalized, cause sleep problems, joint problems, etc then I’d count that as crashing regardless of what the actual numbers are. Personally it takes very little to make that happen for me but I’d say that isn’t the case for most people.

I agree with you. I have seen some very low numbers over the years from guys especially on things like 2.5mg letro ed. I experimeted with that as well and it improved my look incredibly but my libido ran away from me :eek::D

When you pulled that super high E2 value, were you on anything else, like tren?

I don't think anyone's body "likes" high E2 values, I think some people just don't get sides from it, that doesn't mean it's not still doing damage (liver and prostate come to mind).

When you pulled that super high E2 value, were you on anything else, like tren?

I don't think anyone's body "likes" high E2 values, I think some people just don't get sides from it, that doesn't mean it's not still doing damage (liver and prostate come to mind).

No, test only. I would definitely disagree though from the standpoint of test:estrogen ratio at least. There’s defintiely guys besides me I’ve talked to or seen on here that feel like trash if their estrogen is in normal range with above range test levels

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear