over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Massive G's Super Test Booster Results

sloh

Registered
Newbies
Thought I would share my results with you guys. Make what you want out of it but I'm pretty shocked.

Got my test levels checked when I was 22 and results came back at 606 ng/dl

Got my test levels checked again about a year later, levels came back at 567 ng/dl

I was disappointed in my test levels, so was looking for a TRT doc who was willing to script me test. I was on for 4 weeks of 200 mg of test/week. I was ready to go the blast/cruise route b/c I wasn't happy with my natural test levels. He had to discontinue me from TRT b/c some laws changed I believe, and he couldn't take teleconfrenced patients anymore. I'm on the west coast and he's all the way on the east coast.

I came off and did a pretty aggressive PCT with 40/40/20/20 Nolvadex, 100/100/50/50 Clomid. On THE LAST WEEK (4th week) of PCT, I got bloodwork done and it was 433 ng/dl with LH and FSH high and out of range.

It's now been about 7 weeks since PCT has ended. I got bloodwork done b/c with my test levels at 433 ng/dL the last week of PCT, I was under the assumption that my body wouldn't recover to its previous levels. I was ready to blast and cruise (self administer my own TRT with UG gear) if my levels came back under 500 ng/dl.

I started Massive G's Super Test Booster 2 weeks ago...8 caps in the morning. I did notice my nips getting sensitive and some slightly more bloating in the face after a couple days but didn't think much of it.

Here's my bloodwork results I got back this morning.

Test: 1073 ng/dl (348-1197)
LH: 17 mIU/mL (1.7-8.6) HIGH
FSH: 5.4 mIU/mL (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol: 53.2 pg/mL (7.6-42.6) HIGH

Last edited:
Link for more info. Or is google my friend?

Sounds like something I would be interested in

I took some pics of my bloodwork so you guys can see.

First pic = Before my stint with TRT

Second pic = Last week of PCT

Third pic = 7 weeks after PCT (on Massive G's test booster for 2 weeks)

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Ignore

Last edited:
the only thing that does anything in this product is the d aspartic acid... maybe the maca aswell but im not too sure about that.

by the way, you might have just got some kind of testosterone rebound after PCT, this is pretty common.

I see, sorry about that. I was under the assumption that the PCT drugs would be pretty much cleared out 7 weeks after PCT. If that's the case, then just disregard this thread.

Thought I would share my results with you guys. Make what you want out of it but I'm pretty shocked.

Got my test levels checked when I was 22 and results came back at 606 ng/dl

Got my test levels checked again about a year later, levels came back at 567 ng/dl

I was disappointed in my test levels, so was looking for a TRT doc who was willing to script me test. I was on for 4 weeks of 200 mg of test/week. I was ready to go the blast/cruise route b/c I wasn't happy with my natural test levels. He had to discontinue me from TRT b/c some laws changed I believe, and he couldn't take teleconfrenced patients anymore. I'm on the west coast and he's all the way on the east coast.

I came off and did a pretty aggressive PCT with 40/40/20/20 Nolvadex, 100/100/50/50 Clomid. On THE LAST WEEK (4th week) of PCT, I got bloodwork done and it was 433 ng/dl with LH and FSH high and out of range.

It's now been about 7 weeks since PCT has ended. I got bloodwork done b/c with my test levels at 433 ng/dL the last week of PCT, I was under the assumption that my body wouldn't recover to its previous levels. I was ready to blast and cruise (self administer my own TRT with UG gear) if my levels came back under 500 ng/dl.

I started Massive G's Super Test Booster 2 weeks ago...8 caps in the morning. I did notice my nips getting sensitive and some slightly more bloating in the face after a couple days but didn't think much of it.

Here's my bloodwork results I got back this morning.

Test: 1073 ng/dl (348-1197)
LH: 17 mIU/mL (1.7-8.6) HIGH
FSH: 5.4 mIU/mL (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol: 53.2 pg/mL (7.6-42.6) HIGH

First of all no legit Doctor is giving a 23 year old that has normal ranges of test a 200 mg dose per week. :rolleyes:You are probally getting test from some so called outfit in Florida. You better check CA laws about that, if you live here. I am 52 and have test levels below the normal range, 100mg for HRT is normal for a guy my age. IMO, save your money from that outfit and get from sponsor, I bet they are breaking laws anyhow ;)

I see, sorry about that. I was under the assumption that the PCT drugs would be pretty much cleared out 7 weeks after PCT. If that's the case, then just disregard this thread.

haha... no matey... I meant ignore my post as I made an error. I didn't read how your levels were low before using test so my post was wrong. Write what you want matey don't let anyone make you think your thread is worthless... every opinion counts. The product looks decent... alot of variables in your situation though.

So don't disregard this thread at all :D

Yeah, I was surprised he was willing to script me 200 mg of test a week as well. Normal is relative, I felt at my age, test levels should have been around 800 ng/dl ideally if I still wanted to make gains naturally. I checked him out b/c a large population of weightlifters go to him like Derek Poundstone. I just e-mailed him bloodwork and told him I had low libido, and we were underway. Not from Florida though, from Connecticut. It doesn't matter now anyways, he's had to drop patients like me who in the eyes of most docs, should not be on TRT. He's also recently taken all of his contact info etc. off the web.

First of all no legit Doctor is giving a 23 year old that has normal ranges of test a 200 mg dose per week. :rolleyes:You are probally getting test from some so called outfit in Florida. You better check CA laws about that, if you live here. I am 52 and have test levels below the normal range, 100mg for HRT is normal for a guy my age. IMO, save your money from that outfit and get from sponsor, I bet they are breaking laws anyhow ;)

Yeah, I was surprised he was willing to script me 200 mg of test a week as well. Normal is relative, I felt at my age, test levels should have been around 800 ng/dl ideally if I still wanted to make gains naturally. I checked him out b/c a large population of weightlifters go to him like Derek Poundstone. I just e-mailed him bloodwork and told him I had low libido, and we were underway. Not from Florida though, from Connecticut. It doesn't matter now anyways, he's had to drop patients like me who in the eyes of most docs, should not be on TRT. He's also recently taken all of his contact info etc. off the web.

A lot of BB's get stuff off the internet, does not make it legit. :D Here in CA it states that the Doctor must see you in person to get prescribe Steriods. ;) Most states have the same laws. He dropped patients because he is probally under investigation. :D If a doctor is prescribing any 23 year old with normal ranges, he is not legit. ;)

Now, one thing I do like about you, is you are at least staying with in your normal ranges, even at the high end. If you ever decide to go over some, do not do long term, cycle on and off. Massive G is a very smart individual here. Good luck and keep us posted.

I took some pics of my bloodwork so you guys can see.

First pic = Before my stint with TRT

Second pic = Last week of PCT

Third pic = 7 weeks after PCT (on Massive G's test booster for 2 weeks)

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Very Interesting results which seem to dictate what others say and experience on the test booster.
Thank YOU for posting them.

I am on it almost year-round ( 5 caps am and 5 caps pm) and recently out of concern for what I have read about possible estrogen and progesterone stimulation as well I had my levels checked for both of the hormones and they were average which surprised me I always see guys with high estro levels post cycles etc and mine were really low as I alternate the test booster 8-12 weeks in and out of HRT.
It really is one of the most powerful non hormonal supplements I have ever taken OTC .

Pretty cheap legal and effective PCT as well as natural HRT IMO
True Nutrition | MG's Super Test Booster 771.3mg Capsules (240 Capsules)

Last edited:
Good read
But with test being low, how often would he need to cycle the test boosters?

I used true proteins DAA, it was great, got a nice boost, no bloodwork, but I'd say it was close to HCG in stimulating testicles, better price too.

this is very interesting, it appears the nutritional supplement has the same effect on the HPTA as a SERM would have; which is blocking estrogen to increase LH output from the pituitary.

How do you feel? Libido boost?

Good read
But with test being low, how often would he need to cycle the test boosters?

It really depends on what treatment and how low the test is.
I am on legal HRT so I cycle on and off the test booster it seems like every 3-4 months.
It's really a good boost-I get the initial androgenic effects off it -aggression, xtra size and strength, elevated mood, morning wood, acne and increased sex drive.
As with every thing the effects seem to taper off -I just try to keep a few months off a year to reset myself.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws