over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

massive headaches, loss of appetite on ipam

elhefe800

Newbies
on a ipam/cjc 1295/ myo hmp protocol.
1g ipam/175 cjc once a day
250 mcg myo hmp once a week
having massive headaches, complete loss of appetite. any thoughts as to what the case may be.?

1g IPAM is fuckloads. Try go down to 250mcg and see how you go. I used to also feel lightheaded when I ran 1g for a couple of days.

should probably mention also 10-15 iu rips
dk 400 800 mg wk
test prop 800mg/wk
boldenone 800 mg/wk
masterone 400 wk

also 100 mg proviron/day, 50 mg winny

yeah i think the ipam may not be agreeing with me at all! if i hold off for two days on the ipam/cjc i seem to feel better. havent had too much feedback on the myp hmp yet, so i could nt rule that out yet either. thanks

So you're running 3.5g aas a week, 10-15 iu gh ed and you think the IPAM is causing your headaches????

How's your blood pressure? I ask bc it may be high and that is causing your headaches. You retaining much water from the rips?

as far as the aas, thats mild compared to the old competition days in college! my blood pressure is slightly elevated, though it seems to be whether on/off aas. i will be lowering the dk 400 to about 400 shortly, but the real changes I have made were the ipam and myo hmp. i feel that strong head rush almost instantaneously from the ipam.
as far as the rips go i havent noticed any substantial water gain. I purchased these approx 7 months ago though, so I dont know if that would make any difference in lot/batch.

as far as the aas, thats mild compared to the old competition days in college! my blood pressure is slightly elevated, though it seems to be whether on/off aas. i will be lowering the dk 400 to about 400 shortly, but the real changes I have made were the ipam and myo hmp. i feel that strong head rush almost instantaneously from the ipam.
as far as the rips go i havent noticed any substantial water gain. I purchased these approx 7 months ago though, so I dont know if that would make any difference in lot/batch.

The headruch at that dose is understandable. Now is it a bad headache, or more of a slight headache? I ask bc your title says "massive headache", but you just said a head rush. You may want to lower it to 500 for a little bit

Also, you might want to do something about your bp. If it's elevated off cycle, it's something you should address

Last edited:
bp has been elevated all of my life, as far back as a child. doctors have never been concerned with it. slightly elevated. as of now I think I am going to run without the ipam for awhile. youre right though, 1 g is most likely too much ipam. overheard a young kid at the gym that took 5 g at once, thinking they are 1 g vials. must have had an awful experience. thanks for the help.

also as for as the headaches, they are terrible. the "head rush" is the almost instaneous feeling from the ipam. headaches are an all day ordeal. the loss of appetite has me confused, particularly on boldenone and cjc.

also as for as the headaches, they are terrible. the "head rush" is the almost instaneous feeling from the ipam.

Yep, I no longer get this now that I am on GHRP-6 and GHRP-2. But when I was having IPAM I got that immediately after injecting. I had to lie down for a little before getting up, so I'd wake up a little earlier to give myself time.

should probably mention also 10-15 iu rips
dk 400 800 mg wk
test prop 800mg/wk
boldenone 800 mg/wk
masterone 400 wk

also 100 mg proviron/day, 50 mg winny

I am going to hazard a guess and say it MIGHT be a combination of things giving you a head ache. Do you take blood pressure medications?

no sir, as I said my bp is just slightly elevated. according to doctors (numerous) it is most likely genetic and not of concern. i have only had the headache for a week or so.

no sir, as I said my bp is just slightly elevated. according to doctors (numerous) it is most likely genetic and not of concern. i have only had the headache for a week or so.

Yeah, keep thinking that! When you're laying on the ground grabbing your chest or have a stroke, you'll be singing a different tune.

Sounds like you believe your invisible....that's a dangerous mind set.

Do you mean Milligram (mg)?

Ak

Fuckton vs Fuckload

1g IPAM is fuckloads. Try go down to 250mcg and see how you go. I used to also feel lightheaded when I ran 1g for a couple of days.

Not this Fuckload vs Fuckton shit again! Did we ever determine which is larger?

I think he meant 1mg of Ipam PLUS you would need 30cc of bac in a syringe that holds a Fuckload which is definitely more than a shitload.

Lower the dose of ipam to saturation dose of 100mcg. You will still get an hgh pulse. See if you feel better from this.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws