over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mast as AI in bulking cycle?

meanmugger

Banned
hey guys so i figured i could get some good feedback from the freaks like me hear,so im taking bout 1.5g test as of now and 2-3oomgs masteron,i just got some INSANE anadrol and was wondering if i could add it in now and it basically be a test and drol bulker and 300mgs mast as my anti E? i always use provirion to combat estrogen but ran out and decide to get some masteron instead?i feel fukin AMAZING in gym strength,size are goin up so figured adding drol would be PERFECT?what you guys think?im not wasting the mast cause im using it as an anti not looking to get the comp look,also the mast i dont think would even combat the bloat and water from the anadrol cause the drol is progesterine?

Last edited:
hey guys so i figured i could get some good feedback from the freaks like me hear,so im taking bout 1.5g test as of now and 2-3oomgs masteron,i just got some INSANE anadrol and was wondering if i could add it in now and it basically be a test and drol bulker and 300mgs mast as my anti E? i always use provirion to combat estrogen but ran out and decide to get some masteron instead?i feel fukin AMAZING in gym strength,size are goin up so figured adding drol would be PERFECT?what you guys think?im not wasting the mast cause im using it as an anti not looking to get the comp look,also the mast i dont think would even combat the bloat and water from the anadrol cause the drol is progesterine?

THe AI properties are extremely overstated in my opinion. at a gram in a half of test a week you can take all the proviron and mast you want, your E2 is going to be high. I ran 600 mg of test and 500mg of mast with proviron and 25mg of aromasin per day and still my e2 was 42. Everyone is different though.

ok thx guys,i was just wondering if id still get the full effects from the anadrol while using mast?i know you can bulk or cut basically on anything its all due to diet,and still wanna get fulliest effects of the drol,

Masteron has nothing to do with Anadrol. Anadrol will work regardless of what you take alongside of it. And also, Anadrol bloat and Testosterone bloat are two COMPLETELY different monsters. Testosterone bloat comes from conversion into estrogen, via aromatization. For this monster, you need an aromatase inhibitor (Arimidex, Aromasin, Letrozole). Now, for Anadrol bloat, most of it should be intramuscular water, but if there is any subcutaneous bloat, an aromatase inhibitor is WORTHLESS for Anadrol, because Anadrol does NOT convert into estrogen! For this monster, you need a SERM, like Nolvadex. Nolvadex will combat Anadrol's estrogenic effects. I hope this helps you understand.

Last edited:
Have some other ai on hand but master on will be a good addition to any cycle.frees up bound test and acts as an ai a little.remember ad50 is progesterone.like tren.so......I would add some winny in for good measure just a little.should help keep progesterone at bay.good luck and keep us posted on results.

mast is useless IMo as an A.I, ie had a descent amount of gyno form while on 600mg of mast a week

but the stuff def makes you look fukin awesome

awsome thx guys just the info i needed,i dnt think ill be adding winny,think ima just cruise test,mast like i am now and add these drol and riptropins in any days now,already strongest i ever been from this test and mast,cant imagince weight ill be throwing around while addin drol and rips

both compounds have helped me in the past as a minor AI. But the KEY word is MINOR. Running doses like that your gonna need a "real" AI and a strong one at that

what does mast even do?

iv looked on google and it says its an anti-oestrogen with very little anabolic effects

why would you take it?

what does mast even do?

iv looked on google and it says its an anti-oestrogen with very little anabolic effects

why would you take it?

mast is one of my fav compounds,strenght and hardening are awsome,makes your skin look awsome aswell,to me its WAYYY BETTER THEN PRIMO,REAL MAST IS FUKIN INSANE

mast is one of my fav compounds,strenght and hardening are awsome,makes your skin look awsome aswell,to me its WAYYY BETTER THEN PRIMO,REAL MAST IS FUKIN INSANE

thank you

would you say its better using it for a cut/comp?

personally iv never competed,but id say so all depends on diet and other compounds you use it with

what does mast even do?

why would you take it?

It is purely androgenic so will stimulate cns for strength gains . Libido, dry hard gains. Not enough bang for buck for me I'm a tren man

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It is purely androgenic so will stimulate cns for strength gains . Libido, dry hard gains. Not enough bang for buck for me I'm a tren man

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

cheers, am already on tren, am going to add mast an see what it likes, whats a decent dose per week 500mg?

cheers, am already on tren, am going to add mast an see what it likes, whats a decent dose per week 500mg?

take it eod thats bout 300-400mg,if its real all ull need to start off brotha,masteron for me is strong as f&k,one of my fav aas,test,mast,tren damnnnnnn gonna be a strong freaky looking dude,ill be doin test,mast,drol,gh so add some size tren gives me to much anxiety these days need a break from it

Like others have stated mast is a great compound and I try to run it 52 weeks a year. Having said that yes if you need a genuine AI [and this will vary from guy to guy and the compounds he's running] mast is not going to be the answer

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws