over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mast as base?

phorce

Registered
I have read that some users have used masf as base instead of test with tren.

Anyone care to comment on this in this forum? Curious to hear some feedback.

Why not? Some people lift without taking any AAS. Especially if Tren increases your libido. Lots of guys go way down on their test when they run Tren with great results. Tren plus Mast should make a great combo. Just watch the prolactin sides with Tren. It shouldn't be run without caber or prami.

Honestly, Test is great stuff, but lots of sides and if you are just a joe blow trying to look better - why not?

Last edited:
i would keep test at 150 or so a week just to be safe, i know from my personal experience when i used dht without test my libido was all over the place. everybody is different so you and others may not have this problem.

as guys said mast for base should work fine as long as had some HRT level of test going so your still functioning normally as a male with aromatase levels etc ... I actually am debating the next idea of next time I blast deca to have a good amount of mast like 5-600/wk with lower test 2-300/wk just to put that added twist since dec will probably be in the 1g mark

I'm just finishing a Mast/Tren cycle (600/600 a week) that included low dose test at 250/wk. Over the past few years while powerlifting, my cycles were always Test-based with upwards of 1 gram per week, and this cycle gave me nice hard muscle gains with minimal bloat. This will be my plan going forward, Test will be HRT level or minimally higher. I can say that libido was noticeably lower than when Test was higher, but caber a few times a week helped with that.

Without Test, you'll be fine and happy with libido for about 8 weeks as long as you aren't really sensitive to Tren. After 8 weeks or so, you'll feel burnt out without Test. Done it many times for the look (look better without Test).

You could also be ok with using hCG 2x a week/Mast/Tren. The test from hCG (250iu 2x a week) makes me hornier than much more Test from outside. Keeps your testes in shape too...which is good.

Or you can run low-dose Test.
Or Dbol, but you have to feel it out.

Something has to aromatize for you to feel right after 8-10 weeks, IMO. Shorter and you'll be fine and maybe even better for the first 5-6 weeks.

Last edited:
Used mast instead of test for tren and deca cycles. No bloat with tren and strength gains are insane. 10-12wk cycles and libido is fine throughout but I do use prami or caber. Everyone differs though so it might help to have test on hand to throw in a low trt dose if libido does drop off.

Done it, make sure to run Masteron quite high though.

Ehren is correct, you will get burn out. When I did, I upped the Masteron and all was good.

Masteron at high dosages= super lean waist and lots of veins. Really helps the bloat. Look great in suits, etc.

have you had good results on masteron before tri? I for one will never run masteron again, all it does to me thin my hair really bad, give me acne/cyst like crazy and get zero effects of it for muscularity or vascularity

Everyone is different and some can't run mast at high doses. But I think mast base would be great. I know some who have run it solo at very high doses and loved it. Imo 1g mast would be better than 1g test. You only know if you try though ;)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws