over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mast E PIP?

ELIMINATOR

Registered
First time trying mast e and I got very bad pip 2 different times that swelled up and hurt for about 1 week. Maybe I'm allergic to mast? I'm not sure, since I've never used it before. Source says it's common with mast e but I haven't seen that posted on the boards.

First time trying mast e and I got very bad pip 2 different times that swelled up and hurt for about 1 week. Maybe I'm allergic to mast? I'm not sure, since I've never used it before. Source says it's common with mast e but I haven't seen that posted on the boards.
Ive never had pip from Mast, perhaps its the carrier, solvent or BA level.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

yeah im sure that's it :rolleyes:

there's too much solvent in the gear... use a different source.

I had PIP once then I realized I'm not a pussy so I kept using it.

Some pip is no big deal, but these were severe and knots that affected my lower body training.

I started with Denkall T400 when I was younger and that shit was painful, so any PIP now days doesn't bother me.

I started with Denkall T400 when I was younger and that shit was painful, so any PIP now days doesn't bother me.

That was my first as well. Limping around for days lol. I swear it had to have either glass shards or gasoline mixed with it to hurt like that lol

Probably to much BA in it.

You can stick a needle in the cap to vent it then put it on a cookie sheet in the oven for the vials on let them bake at 300 for 20-30 min then turn the oven off and them sit fin there till they cool.

If that doesn't work then you may have a reaction to the oil. Grapeseed oil causes a big ass swollen lump for a week when I shoot anything made with it.

Never ever had pip with mast at all. From lots of different suppliers. There are some compounds that it’s expected to have pip, mast isn’t typically one of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to pin Reforvit-B way back in the day when I was too stupid to realize you could drink it. How I never got an abscess, I'll truly never know. Talk about PIP....these guys have no idea. A fire hot fever filled tennis ball size lump on your ass or quad.....sure fuck up leg day.

I've never had PIP from Mast either. The only thing that killed me in the past was Test P. That stuff always had me in pain. I remember when I first just using Sust 250.....always wondered why I hurt so bad for days. I just got used to it, but at the time I was only pinning twice a week. I would have been in trouble if I was pinning in my legs.

Used it a ton and never had an issue with it myself. Perhaps your allergic, maybe to the carrier oil?

I homebrewed mast e @ 200mg/ml with 2%/18% BA/BB standard recipe and had ZERO pip when pinning

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

so to sum things up.... NO, mast e is not "known for PIP"

What mast are you using? I finished my cycle and it was painless bro..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pin with 14g needles

Hey man, don't knock it. I once used 16 gauge needles. It was all I could get ahold of at the time, that was back around 97. They were 3 inches long too, but I didn't inject all the way in. Used to get some gushers when I pulled that out, was like watching those old movies of when they hunted whales and pulled out the harpoon.

Question, as it relates. I have four vials of mast from the same source. On the second vial and getting the worst PIP. Leg feels like it was hit by fastball for 2-3 days after each injection. As soon as I start pushing it in, it burns like a bitch. I suck it up, get through the injection and just ride out the two days of pain.

Question is, aside from the pain, is this doing any additional damage? Is it a bad unhealthy long term idea to continue using a mix that likely has too much BA?

Never had PIP from Mast E maybe it is mislabeled and it is actually Mast P

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity