over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mast P

Daves84

Newbies
Hi

A lot of guys seem to run test e as a base say 600-1g per week and throw in Tren A for a period - does anyone do the same with Mast P just keep test as base and have spurts of say 8 weeks with mast?

Cheers

It's preferred over tren by most who don't want to deal with tren sides. Tren is a shit drug from a side effect standpoint. I love the results but hate everything that comes with it. I've been thinking about mast as a substitute. Currently decided to just stick to test only.

Masteron is great. Run it with tren as I feel it helps significantly with tren sides.

I personally love mast. It gives me an edge in the gym and I feel I have more aggression during difficult sets. It really doesn't "pack on the mass" but given a proper caloric surplus, it could certainly help.

If you're dieting, it's a great compound to help retain lbm whilst shedding body fat. Overall, I think it's great.

Not even remotely comparable to tren. Makes a great addition to people who are lean on tren, but in no way replaces tren whatsoever

Not even remotely comparable to tren. Makes a great addition to people who are lean on tren, but in no way replaces tren whatsoever
I would agree with this. Tren is king when it comes to effectiveness... and sides, for most lol.

Mast is by far my favorite drug, i get 0 sides except one.....my hair falls out faster then i can keep up. To the point i can't even run it anymore.

I would agree with this. Tren is king when it comes to effectiveness... and sides, for most lol.

Yeah exactly. Mast complimenting tren doesn't mean it can replace it. If you use ace, try pinning it every day instead of every other day. Seems like a minor change but it really makes a huge difference on sides. Use a 29g slin pin if you're worried about scar tissue

I agree with triple ot...running low testp, tren a, and mast e. I feel it helps with the sides

I agree with triple ot...running low testp, tren a, and mast e. I feel it helps with the sides

Agreed. 100mg test p EOD and pin the tren a ED and sides are so much more bearable. I've heard of guys going lower on test with their tren but I've never gone below 350/wk

I'm at 100mg test p per week, 350 mg tren a per week and 700mg mast e wk and loving it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws