over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mast Prop Dosage Differences

SL1CED

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
What is the difference people saw from 50mg to 75mg to 100mg to possibly even higher like 125mg or 150mg Ed?

Good & bad please.

Personally - none. Over last year I've used as little as 50mg eod or e3d (when cruising) and as much as 150mg eod when blasting...don't give me such dramatic changes as upping test or tren 3-4 times more. Masteron for me is compound that takes away bloat, acts like antiestrogen that's it, don;t give me dramatic musce mass increase. I think 50-100mg eod is plenty, none need more that that I would better invest money in higher test or tren dosage than upping masteron sky high (700-1000mg a week or so)

IME there are diminishing returns once you get past 500mg/wk. So 75mg ED is the top end of the sweet spot. Heck even 50mg ED is a nice dose. The leanness, hardness and vascularity as well as the sexual functioning boost are no more pronounced at 700-1000mg/wk.

IME there are diminishing returns once you get past 500mg/wk. So 75mg ED is the top end of the sweet spot. Heck even 50mg ED is a nice dose. The leanness, hardness and vascularity as well as the sexual functioning boost are no more pronounced at 700-1000mg/wk.

I'm assuming you are stating this--since you've tried both ways. The 75mg ed and the 100mg ed way. Correct?

In the past I've used doses up to 200mg EOD and I did feel like I got harder, and denser from it...but im going to try to get the same look with less this year...(Diet, diet, and more diet)

In the past I've used doses up to 200mg EOD and I did feel like I got harder, and denser from it...but im going to try to get the same look with less this year...(Diet, diet, and more diet)

Well, I'd be running Tren Ace ED too so I'd make it 100mg ED rather than 200mg EOD. I've gotten much less sides with Tren Ace by taking injections 6 days straight, 1 day off, as opposed to Monday-Wednesday-Friday.

Anyways, how much more noticable were these results at 200mg EOD and what was your dose previous to the bump to 200mg EOD?

Diet, Cardio, Training are definitely on point. I reward myself with more beautiful products PROVIDED I actually stick to my diet & cardio(this is the hardest for me). If I do, I'll allow myself to get more goodies. Regular check ups, included. So I'm not compensating by upping the dose before other stuff.

I'm assuming you are stating this--since you've tried both ways. The 75mg ed and the 100mg ed way. Correct?

Yeah I've gone as high as 1050/wk [150ED] with a small stop to 700/wk[100ED] after starting at 525/wk [75ED]. Did the same thing with tren [same doses as the mast]. There comes a point when more is just more.

Now and chris250 alluded to this as well. In the final weeks of a contest prep high dosing of mast or proviron is probably a very good idea for the hardness and vascularity. Dosing of proviron is common at 100-200mg ED so this would approxiamate the same level of mast.

I suppose a lot depends where you are in contest prep...or even if you are in contest prep. If you are often season or merely trying to look better IME 50-75ED is going to be adequate. This somewhat assumes you have other compounds in the mix. You didn't outline many parameters.

Also in terms of bad I personally have no bad effects from mast but some will have hair issues or anxiety but I cannot speak to those getting worse with higher doses myself.

Yeah I've gone as high as 1050/wk [150ED] with a small stop to 700/wk[100ED] after starting at 525/wk [75ED]. Did the same thing with tren [same doses as the mast]. There comes a point when more is just more.

Now and chris250 alluded to this as well. In the final weeks of a contest prep high dosing of mast or proviron is probably a very good idea for the hardness and vascularity. Dosing of proviron is common at 100-200mg ED so this would approxiamate the same level of mast.

I suppose a lot depends where you are in contest prep...or even if you are in contest prep. If you are often season or merely trying to look better IME 50-75ED is going to be adequate. This somewhat assumes you have other compounds in the mix. You didn't outline many parameters.

Also in terms of bad I personally have no bad effects from mast but some will have hair issues or anxiety but I cannot speak to those getting worse with higher doses myself.

Fair enough, my other additions would be 600mg Equipose, 400mg Tren Ace, and 100mg Anavar ED. These are all very legitimate products, by some of the greatest chefs on the 'net. I'd get my Masteron Prop from no other, but themselves, too.

My ultimate goal is just to look pretty damn crazy. If I make an addition to one of my pending orders I can up my dose from 300mg to 450mg for about $200, but from 300mg to 600mg for about $310. Is that $110 worth the difference? I'm not tight on money, by any means right now, however. Just trying to justify it. Will the doubling the dose give me more benefit than just 50% more dose?

I assume it will, but significantly?

Fair enough, my other additions would be 600mg Equipose, 400mg Tren Ace, and 100mg Anavar ED. These are all very legitimate products, by some of the greatest chefs on the 'net. I'd get my Masteron Prop from no other, but themselves, too.

My ultimate goal is just to look pretty damn crazy. If I make an addition to one of my pending orders I can up my dose from 300mg to 450mg for about $200, but from 300mg to 600mg for about $310. Is that $110 worth the difference? I'm not tight on money, by any means right now, however. Just trying to justify it. Will the doubling the dose give me more benefit than just 50% more dose?

I assume it will, but significantly?

Yeah given everything you are on I wouldn't worry about your mast too much. Tren will have greater recomp results so you might look to move that up. IME as I hinted at before tren past 500mg/wk isn't much better than just 500-ish and yes I've gone up to a gram a week.
Since you say you're not tight on $$ and wanna look pretty damn crazy I'd definitely recommend you add in as much GH as you can afford. On top of everything you outlined adding say 10iu ED for several months will likely produce the look you desire

Yeah given everything you are on I wouldn't worry about your mast too much. Tren will have greater recomp results so you might look to move that up. IME as I hinted at before tren past 500mg/wk isn't much better than just 500-ish and yes I've gone up to a gram a week.
Since you say you're not tight on $$ and wanna look pretty damn crazy I'd definitely recommend you add in as much GH as you can afford. On top of everything you outlined adding say 10iu ED for several months will likely produce the look you desire

Money is still an object . 10 IU daily would run me $15 a day. A little too much. I want to experience AAS first for some time.

If one had mast e instaed of mast prop and was dosing 500 mg a week would twice weekly injections be ok, like wendsday and saturday?

If one had mast e instaed of mast prop and was dosing 500 mg a week would twice weekly injections be ok, like wendsday and saturday?

I dont see any issues with running mast e twice a week.

kinglewy - I don't see why that would be a problem.
I usually split my longer ester AAS into twice weekly shots.
Just personal preference, but instead of picking particular days to shoot on, I just take a shot every 3 days.

I read on another forum that someone claimed masteron at a dose of around 800mg had some mild anabolic effect for him.
I really like masteron, I don't grow from it, but I love the way it compliments other AAS. I only use 50mg per day though, so I can't comment on its effects at higher doses.
I am thinking of running a higher dose with some deca soon, I think the two compliment each other incredibly well, and I am hoping I can get some extra mass from the synergy between the two.
Has anyone experienced any growth at all from higher doses of mast?

Anybody ever implement mast. into a cruise? Say 100-200mg a week along with some test or primo?

not to hijack but this could be a useful question here as wekk.. what was noticed fromm 50 eod -100eod?

i used it last year at 100 mg ED (missed an occasional shot) for last 8-9weeks of contest prep along with prop , and tren ace , and some EQ, and var. best i ever looked, course cardio and diet were on point as well. the prior year i used about half the dose of masteron and did not look near as good. was it all the mast, or just upping everything, dont know to be honest.

this pic was about 2-3 weeks into that stack with about 6-7 weeks til contest time. as soon as i added the masteron, dropped test e for prop, i saw a huge difference, literally in 7-14 days.

no bad as far as i know. no anxiety (other than the usual contest mind fuck). hair was already thinning badly, so cant be honest about that.

Attachments

• 039 - Copy.JPG
    039 - Copy.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 16,223
Fucking sick red, so you'd say it was well worth it?

Fuckin brick, Thats what were all looking for, big, round and ripped.
Whats that cycle ? I need I need.

Anybody ever implement mast. into a cruise? Say 100-200mg a week along with some test or primo?

I cruised on it at 100mg per week for about a month, and it was far better than test, IMO. Libido through the roof, strength was decent, and no estrogen issues to worry about.
I would run it year round if it weren't for potential prostate issues.

red5150...SICK physique, you look great.

damn red looking good there, and mast is a bitch from my experience, ran it at 525 a week and it worked, but was also on 525 of prop and 525 tren, kinda rough cycle there for a contest but fun lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws