over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mast/Winni or Tren/Winni with Test Cyp Base

fryzway

Banned
Ive been reading you shouldn't mix 2 DHT compounds (Winni/Mast) but then I also read they work very well together. I hear Winni is great to add to Tren bc it's a DHT base AAS. I hear it helps combat Trens Pregesterone issues. I'm planning my next blast aNd just wanting to hear from far more experienced users and see what will work best together and no I won't run all 3 together. My Test base will also be raised from Trt to 250mg/wk. I also plan or continuing my Aromasin @ 12.5mg/day with Nolvadex @ 20mg/day to help my Lipids as much as possible. I also run Liver Juice, Niacin 1,000mg/day, 6g Fish Oil, 10,000iu Vit D3, 300mg CoQ10 and 1 baby Aspirin. I also just had a pint of blood drawn off this past Mon. Hgb now should be 15.3 bc it was 16.3 before the draw and Hct should be around 45. It was 47 before. As far as doses I plan on 100mg/day Winni and 100mg/day Mast or 100mg/day Winni and 50mg/day Tren Ace.

I think you'll be happy either way, but I'd vote for the tren for sure, bumped up to 75mg ED

test , tren and mast are an awesome combo!!
save the Winny for the final stage of your cutting program

Tren/mast I've already done so wanting to switch it up. I could bump the Tren to 75mg/day. Keep the Winni @ 100mg/day with that Tren dose ?

I hear that is the worst thing about Winstrol aside from the impact on Lipids

run your test at 250mg/wk start your tren at 50mg/day and mast and 50mg/day and after 6 weeks bump it up if needed

cut out the Aromasin AND the nolvedex , they won't be needed with that little test and that much mast. Do you liver a favor !!!

winstrol at 100mg a day is stupid unless it's the last 3-4 weeks before a show , other than that they is no reason to take it let alone dose it that

I can assure you that you will get better gains and do less damage to your lipids but stacking the mast with the tren than running winstrol alone.

I would honestly run the mast , test and tren all at the same dose , and add 100mg/wk to each ever 5-6 weeks!!

Ive run both Mast and Winny w/ Test and Tren. Winstrol just works with my body incredibly. My results come within the second week and its profound. I preferred the Winstrol over the Masteron. But as stated above its highly hepatoxic and I dont run it often. Im currently on a Test, Mast, Primo and Proviron cycle and im on my 4th week. Im happy with it but, not as much of an impact as Test, Tren, Winny cycle.

Noted. Thanks y'all. Just never gave Winni a fair shot before and wanted to see what it's all about. I will drop the Aromasin but I want to keep the Nolvadex for its benefits on lipids. I forgot to mention this is another 2-4 week mini blast. I will not cycle longer than this at Any given time just my preference. So I could prob get away with Mast/Winni 100mg/day or Tren/Winni 100mg/day or Mast/Tren 100mg/day and run the Winni solo at a later time.

Noted. Thanks y'all. Just never gave Winni a fair shot before and wanted to see what it's all about. I will drop the Aromasin but I want to keep the Nolvadex for its benefits on lipids. I forgot to mention this is another 2-4 week mini blast. I will not cycle longer than this at Any given time just my preference. So I could prob get away with Mast/Winni 100mg/day or Tren/Winni 100mg/day or Mast/Tren 100mg/day and run the Winni solo at a later time.

What benefits Nolva has on lipids?

Have you tried NPP? I love tren but hate the sides...NPP is my new favourite compound - results are very close to tren, but no sides at all, actually sense of well being increases every time I'm on NPP. At 100mg/eod now running it with test (~220mg week-62.5mg/eod) and 50mg winny eod too. no hgh no peptides atm, feel and look superb.

What benefits Nolva has on lipids?

Have you tried NPP? I love tren but hate the sides...NPP is my new favourite compound - results are very close to tren, but no sides at all, actually sense of well being increases every time I'm on NPP. At 100mg/eod now running it with test (~220mg week-62.5mg/eod) and 50mg winny eod too. no hgh no peptides atm, feel and look superb.
Love some NPP, joints get way better and not near the water retention of deca.

Yesterday I pinned 200mg Mast Prop and chewed up 100mg Winstrol to kick things off. This morning I pinned 100mg Mast Prop and chewed 50mg Winstrol and about an hr later I felt so dizzy. Its been about 7hrs and I feel no better. I don't know if its a coincidence or the drugs. Perhaps I dosed to high yesterday ? I decided to actually do both runs. First run is the 2wks of Mast Prop WInstrol and then I will roll right into a 2wk run of Tren Ace and Winstrol to judge both responses. The whole time my Test Cyp dose will stay 250mg/Wk. I do need to get my hands on some NPP. I just bloated so bad of Deca in the past I don't want to chance it. Can users of NPP PM me your source if your happy with them and I'll give it a shot on my next blast.

Yesterday I pinned 200mg Mast Prop and chewed up 100mg Winstrol to kick things off. This morning I pinned 100mg Mast Prop and chewed 50mg Winstrol and about an hr later I felt so dizzy. Its been about 7hrs and I feel no better. I don't know if its a coincidence or the drugs. Perhaps I dosed to high yesterday ? I decided to actually do both runs. First run is the 2wks of Mast Prop WInstrol and then I will roll right into a 2wk run of Tren Ace and Winstrol to judge both responses. The whole time my Test Cyp dose will stay 250mg/Wk. I do need to get my hands on some NPP. I just bloated so bad of Deca in the past I don't want to chance it. Can users of NPP PM me your source if your happy with them and I'll give it a shot on my next blast.

You took 100mg oral winny?

You should defiantely give a try for NPP. I've used Deca in the past and didn't like it at all too, was off 2-3 years from nandrolones when decided to try NPP, now I'm in love with this compound and it's a lot better than tren when you compare benefit/sides ratio.
I get my NPP from board sponsor but he's private and don't accept new clients.

Yes it is Oral Winstrol. I havent taken my Mast or Winni yet today and I'm not dizzy so I don't know if it was the compounds or a fluke bc I have tubes in my ears and suffer with Vertigo out of no where pretty frequent. I am going to have to try NPP. Hear almost nothing negative about it as opposed to a ton Of negative with Tren. I took Tren twice and had some bloating, short of breath and insomnia.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131