Masteron Acetate VS Masteron Eth ??

• Masteron Acetate

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Masteron Eth

Votes: 41 61.2%

• Total voters

Fitness 500

Banned
I would like to hear your experience with each and also if you have ran both and which one you prefer, why, and what you ran it with.

I would like to hear your experience with each and also if you have ran both and which one you prefer, why, and what you ran it with.

Running mast P right now with Tren A and Test P...all 3@100mg/eod.
Never ran mast E but plan on running the enanthate esters of the 3 I mentioned above @600mg of all 3/EW

what bout Masteron Prop!!! it is my favourite Anabolic, never had acetate or enth.

Nice water free gains with that crazy hardening effect and strength like a fucking tank, and all I get is hair loss side effect which I dont really give a shit about :)

Mast E!! Exact same results with less pinning.

I use it with all my cycles. I run it at 1/3 the dosage of my test. So if my test is 600 i run the mast at 200. If am running test at 300 and mast at 100. This is by far the best ratio i have ever found and got the recommendation from a VERY VERY respected trainer.

Last edited:
Also i pin all my gear 3x a week.

I use all long esters now and shoot twice a week , I have never seen a differance between the mast prope or mast enanthate other than having to jab more often.
I to run my Mast with test at about 1/3 the dose and i find that i dont need any anti-E's untill s afew week out from a show

even with test i dont get any more bloat from test cyp than test prop so i dont see any reason to deal with the increased shot frequance and pain involved

I use all long esters now and shoot twice a week , I have never seen a differance between the mast prope or mast enanthate other than having to jab more often.
I to run my Mast with test at about 1/3 the dose and i find that i dont need any anti-E's untill s afew week out from a show

even with test i dont get any more bloat from test cyp than test prop so i dont see any reason to deal with the increased shot frequance and pain involved

How long do you start to see and feel the results from Mast E as far as strength and re-comp.

My best cycle ever Mass A/Tren A/Test Prop 100mg ED
+1200MG Test E EW
+1000MG EQ EW

i strongly prefer mast prop,i strongly prefer all short esters, in and out faster, most stable blood levels. more active hormone in the oil. yes ur pinning everyday but in this sport u gotta get used to it, pinning peptides/slin/gear/gh when im blasting i average 15 pins a day.

i just started using the mast enan about a week ago 10 weeks out from my show, ill let you know how it works!

Going to go Mast E & P next diet.

Like 200 Mast E + 100 P working up to about 400 E + 200 Mast P then finally just 600 Mast P.

Have you experimented with different test/mast ratios? How did you settle up with the 3 to 1 test to mast ratio? I've always ran 2 to 1 with no AI. Everyone's different, just curious how you landed there.

Did you ever try mast e at a high dosage like 8-1000mg a week and if so what were the results like

Did you ever try mast e at a high dosage like 8-1000mg a week and if so what were the results like

Since I very infrequently run high test anymore, with only ~100-200mg Test/week in there and no other aromatizing compounds, 500+ Mast E crushes my E2

How long do you start to see and feel the results from Mast E ?

i was going to ask you the same man.im going with 400 a week.
i read on another board a guy did a gram of masteron e a week at it was unreal results.

Has anyone tried a Test e, Deca, Mast e cycle?

I'm currently on 600mg Test E 600mg Deca per/week, I'm considering adding some Mastron in. Any thoughts?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws