over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

masteron and anti estrogens

jake76

Registered
I have had gyno in the past and when i am on cycle the only thing that keeps it away are SERMS... i use toromifene citrate...anyway this is my first time using masteron and let me first say i am amazed with the anti estrogenic effects...what im wondering is do i even need the toro?... bc the mast seems to be doing more than any SERM ever did for me....but i dont know if its the combo of the 2 or what...if i can drop the toro i will to save some money

I'm gonna assume you are running Test alongside the Mast......how much you running?

Taking a G of Test per week IMO warrants an AI...there was a really good thread here not too long ago about it... damn im trying to find it.

The only way to know is to try it out...drop the AI and if you find you don't need it and somehow the masteron is enough then that's cool...if not then start using it again. For me personally masteron certainly isn't enough to solely combat estrogenic side effects..it helps though.

Wait till the masteron causes it's own set of problems...like prostate and hair loss due to elevated DHT....then you'll be combating estrogen and DHT....just a heads up.

Thanx guys... as i said i like serms on cycle more than ai's...but ill use an ai for bloating if needed...ai's do nothing for my gyno on cycle...

Wait till the masteron causes it's own set of problems...like prostate and hair loss due to elevated DHT....then you'll be combating estrogen and DHT....just a heads up.

Ironman...not wont really notice dht as im already bald and shave my head...what are prostate related symptoms like?

prostate cancer symptoms

Prostate cancer symptoms do not usually appear until the disease has advanced, and many times, has already been diagnosed. However, there are symptoms you should be aware of, especially those related to urination.
Urinary Symptoms of Prostate Cancer

Hello BRO,

The urethra is a small tube that runs from the bladder, allowing urine to exit the body. In men, the urethra is surrounded by the prostate, a walnut-shaped gland responsible for producing semen. As prostate cancer advances, the prostate enlarges and constricts the urethra. The result is various difficulties with urination.
Urinary difficulties may be symptoms of prostate cancer, but can also indicate other non-cancerous prostate problems, like benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Prostate cancer symptoms related to urination include:

• burning or pain during urination
  • inability to urinate
  • frequent urination at night
  • weak urine stream
  • blood in urine (either seen by the eye or microscopically, although less common)

Men over 40, see your doctor.

Thanx guys... as i said i like serms on cycle more than ai's...but ill use an ai for bloating if needed...ai's do nothing for my gyno on cycle...

Ironman...not wont really notice dht as im already bald and shave my head...what are prostate related symptoms like?

As long as you dont abuse Masteron, youll be aiiiiight. 100mg EOD is plenty good and you shouldnt have to use more than that.

As long as you dont abuse Masteron, youll be aiiiiight. 100mg EOD is plenty good and you shouldnt have to use more than that.

I must agree..... 350mg a week was sweeeety!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws