over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron and excess urination

gorilla2015

Registered
Hope someone can chime in with some useful info with this problem I am having. Taking 350 mg of masteron weekly along with 400 mg test and 800 mg primo. The problem I'm having is I am urinating 15-20x a day ...I drink close to 2 gallons of fluid a day but always have but never have I urinated as much as I do the last 4-5 weeks. Now I'm wondering if the masteron is screwing with my prostate which is causing the excessive urination. I cut all fluids at 8 pm and get to bed by 11 but waking up 3/4x a nite to urinate. This has never happened to me so I'm hoping for some insight if there is somthing I can take to stop the excess or just drop the masteron..any opinions appreciated. Thanks

Extremely common side from masteron, should subside after 2 weeks or so.

Thanks for the reply but this has been going on for almost 5 weeks. It's actually a hassle when I'm away from home and have to run to a bathroom ! Lol

I didn't realize this was a common side and I've run mast a few times. Hmm I'll have to keep an eye on it for next time.

Most dht type cause slight temporary prostate enlargement.
Also, when that happens it can push against your bladder which causes you to feel like you have to take a piss pretty bad, but not a lot of urine will come out, or you just feel like you have to piss constantly even with small amounts of urine in your bladder.
I had that problem on proviron. Just try a good prostate supplement. Should go away in a few days to a week.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

What's your diet like? I've had that happen before when I went low carb? Also dnp, clen, and ECA stack can cause this as well!

What's your diet like? I've had that happen before when I went low carb? Also dnp, clen, and ECA stack can cause this as well!
I definitely noticed it on DNP. I'm really going to have to pay attention to this next time I throw a hefty dose of mast in.

Drostanolone is dht.. likely your prostate is enlarged. Finasteride inhibits the 5a educatase enzyme which does not interact with drostanolone.

I am running 600mg Masteron and never thought about it but now that you bring it up, I kind of feel like I have been going a lot more. Interesting.

Yup...same sides. Funny thing is I also have a boner all night, not sure if it's Mas or the Test, but when I go to the loo in the middle of the night, I often overshoot...end up peeing on the floor, then the ball and chain gets mad at me. Funny, doesn't bother her to get boned twice a day due to the same shots. Anyway, I have my prostrate checked with bloods and never had a problem. I chalk it up to just one of those things that you have to put up with for having this lifestyle.

Yup...same sides. Funny thing is I also have a boner all night, not sure if it's Mas or the Test, but when I go to the loo in the middle of the night, I often overshoot...end up peeing on the floor, then the ball and chain gets mad at me. Funny, doesn't bother her to get boned twice a day due to the same shots. Anyway, I have my prostrate checked with bloods and never had a problem. I chalk it up to just one of those things that you have to put up with for having this lifestyle.
Peed on the floor just last night. I was still in a half-awake slumber. Fiance got pissed this morning (both literally and figuratively) :D

It's not necessarily the prostate.

Masteron dries you out, lowers estrogen, you shed water. That's all... That's why you get leaner and your skin thinner on just a few days on masteron and most DHTs.

Yes this is very common. I think the excess urination is a combination of drying you out and messing with prostate. The reason I think the prostate is involved is because even on 200mg mast prop/week + trt test I could start to "feel" what I assume was my prostate.

It's not necessarily the prostate.

Masteron dries you out, lowers estrogen, you shed water. That's all... That's why you get leaner and your skin thinner on just a few days on masteron and most DHTs.

I believe all anabolic steroids cause water retention. Masteron does as well but maybe not as much as some others. No anabolics work like diuretics in that they cause you to shed water.

I know mast makes me hold less water. For example, if I'm running test only at 500mg/wk and aromasin at 12.5 three times a week, when I add mast I noticeably hold less water. I love me some masteron :).

Well...

This is science science, right? Because around here we do bro-science, aka hands on experience.

I have some additional thoughts about this and would like some feedback from anyone, if my thinking is wrong etc.
Now, let's say someone is clean and hops on a good dose of masteron only he will gain a few pounds immediately from water retention like with all anabolics, right? Certainly shouldn't lose any weight from direct diuresis.

Now as far as hands on experience, I remember Bob Chicherillo saying only an idiot takes any steroids closer than 2 weeks out from a show because they all cause water retention. I believe Chad Nicholls had this line of thinking and Bob probably got this from Chad. Personally I've seen guys bloat from nothing but Winstrol for example whereas guys on forums often say it dries them out. I believe the increased hard look can actually be due water retention, increased blood volume etc making the muscle push against the skin plus the vascularity.

Now certainly some steroids like masteron cause less subcutaneous water compared to others but I don't believe any anabolics actually reduce total body water actually making you piss and diurese.

Am I off in my thinking?

I have some additional thoughts about this and would like some feedback from anyone, if my thinking is wrong etc.
Now, let's say someone is clean and hops on a good dose of masteron only he will gain a few pounds immediately from water retention like with all anabolics, right? Certainly shouldn't lose any weight from direct diuresis.

Now as far as hands on experience, I remember Bob Chicherillo saying only an idiot takes any steroids closer than 2 weeks out from a show because they all cause water retention. I believe Chad Nicholls had this line of thinking and Bob probably got this from Chad. Personally I've seen guys bloat from nothing but Winstrol for example whereas guys on forums often say it dries them out. I believe the increased hard look can actually be due water retention, increased blood volume etc making the muscle push against the skin plus the vascularity.

Now certainly some steroids like masteron cause less subcutaneous water compared to others but I don't believe any anabolics actually reduce total body water actually making you piss and diurese.

Am I off in my thinking?

I don't think I put on any weight if I hop on masteron. I do know that I pee more. Don't have a scientific something to show to you, just stating what happens to me.

Am I off in my thinking?

I've never ran it by itself so I can't comment really, but I know if I'm on test and add in mast I lose some water and get harder. But like you said I think it just pulls it out of the sub q.

So if on nothing and then adding in mast you may gain a little water/blood volume in the muscle, but also if holding elsewhere it may help you lose that.

So if on other compounds and adding in mast I would think you will lose some water.

and if on nothing then you may gain some weight.

Not backed by anything though lol, and I don't know of anyone who is only going to be running mast so it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner