over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron as an anti-e

animal71

Banned
You guys like masteron? I was reading this article about masteron and interesting information came out of it for me, did you know it was used as an anti-cancer drug? pretty amazing stuff.:D I used it on a few cycles, really felt it made me harder and more vascular, but no real additional gains. How about you PM iron brothers? anyone a big fan of masteron?

casablanca-pharmaceuticals-drostopro.jpg

I just started masteron on friday...along with test e ... I'm hoping for the great results everyone else is bragging about.. i read it shines in the 400-600 range though.. only thing I'm scared about is the hairless.... although no one in my family is bald.....

did you have any hair loss on it?

masteron is NOT an anti-e, this myth has been debated extensively and debunked many times

It does make one more lean but I guess I was using it wrong , I though I was a mild anti e
It's really hard to find the masteron e most that carry it are either private or only have the masteron prop

Last edited:
Masteron was used originally to treat breast cancer along with nolvadex.....They worked better together than independently.

You guys like masteron? I was reading this article about masteron and interesting information came out of it for me, did you know it was used as an anti-cancer drug? pretty amazing stuff.:D I used it on a few cycles, really felt it made me harder and more vascular, but no real additional gains. How about you PM iron brothers? anyone a big fan of masteron?

Masteron is one of my favirite drugs of choice. I love the effects it brings in terms of vascularity, hardness, and dryness. Anytime I'm running a cycle to achieve that hard dry, and ripped look I throw it in. It's truly awesome stuff. I had no idea about some of the other benefits you mentioned. Thanks for sharing

great masteron profile. I learned a lot from reading it.

Throwing a low dose of masteron prop + 1 winstrol daily keeps me dry and tight on a heaping dose of test.

Supposedly it works as a mild anti e, but i wouldnt rely on it. If you are taking other compounds that aromatise to estrogen you need a legit AI or Serm, you cant just rely on Mast to take care of it. In my opinion it is a great drug in terms of BB, and getting a dry hard look (contest prep if you compete) But i wouldnt rely on it for estrogen control.

The whole part in the article about SHBG is false, anyone who has been following the newer information about SHBG knows this...

Masteron was used originally to treat breast cancer along with nolvadex.....They worked better together than independently.

That was before 3rd generation AIs. ALL androgens compete with estrogens. Using androgens to block estradoil was a desperate and mostly failed attempt by drug companies in the 70s to treat breast cancer. The advent of 3rd gen AIs and SERMs has completely stopped this practice.

Masteron can help keep you tighter while running aromatizing compounds but wouldn't use it as a anti e.

It really is a great drug. No water retention, not really toxic at all, makes you hard as hell... But using it as your anti e or AI if your running a decent test dose or if your running dbol and expecting it to keep you from getting gyno, then you are asking for trouble (if you are gyno prone)

Dont try to use it for something its not good for, just because people have said it acts as a mild anti e. Just cover all your bases...

Supposedly it works as a mild anti e, but i wouldnt rely on it. If you are taking other compounds that aromatise to estrogen you need a legit AI or Serm, you cant just rely on Mast to take care of it. In my opinion it is a great drug in terms of BB, and getting a dry hard look (contest prep if you compete) But i wouldnt rely on it for estrogen control.

ive used it on trt before as ai and it worked well for low dose test.I wouldnt advise it for any type of cycle though

I wouldn't use it as an anti e but I really do like what it does. It keeps me so dry though it kills my already bad shoulders, to the point I won't use it again unfortunately.

I like mast for hardening effects while cutting. It increases sex drive too which is good and I like that. Never thought of using it as an anti e. Never bought into that theory when it was popularized in the 90's.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear